10 Best 25 Pellets For Hunting
Updated on: March 2023
Best 25 Pellets For Hunting in 2023
H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme Pellets, .25 Cal, 28.24 Grains, Hollowpoint, 150 Count (Pack of 1)
Polymag Predator Polymag Air Gun Pellets (Gray/red, .25 Caliber)
- HEAVY HITTING: Pellets pack a wallop! This pellet’s hollow point design, along with its extremely high ballistic coefficient, means less drag and more energy delivery at the target.
- INCREDIBLY ACCURATE: Pellet is an intermediate weight, round nose pellet that will deliver improved flight stabilization and fine accuracy.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: Pellet is very heavy weight makes it ideal as a hunting pellet. One shot is all you need for pest control or hunting medium-sized game, including hare, fox, squirrels, and birds.
- EXCELLENT AT LONG RANGE: Pellet is designed for accuracy and knockdown power even at longer ranges, making it a powerful and versatile hunting pellet.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Of course, it is carefully designed, precisely produced and hand-pick quality controlled so very accurate. We are confident that your rifle will love them.
Benjamin Sheridan BD225, Domed Pellets.25 Caliber, 27.9 Grains, (Per 200)
- Precision heavy weight pellets
- Designed to compliment the power and accuracy
- Lead material
Crosman Destroyer Pellets, .177 caliber, 4.5mm, 250ct
- caliber: 0.177
- quantity: 250 pellets
H&N Terminator Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets, Stunning Accuracy and Deadly Force for Hunting, .177 Caliber, 7.25 Grains (400 Count)
- SUPER ACCURATE: Accuracy is the Terminator’s calling card. The snug fit and precision of the Terminator in your . 177 cal airgun delivers extreme accuracy every time, for a consistent, reliable shooting experience.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The raised point in the center of the hollowpoint aids in penetration while the notched edges increase expansion, delivering a knockout punch to your target.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The knockdown power and shock delivered by the partitioned hollowpoint means one shot is all you need to make a clean, humane kill: ideal for rabbits, squirrels, skunks, and other pests.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The H&N Terminator is capable of producing consistent and tight groups out to 25 yards.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the tin is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
- Included Components: H and N Terminator Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets .177 cal.
JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains, Domed, 150ct
- HEAVY HITTING: JSB pellets pack a wallop! This pellet’s hollow point design, along with its extremely high ballistic coefficient, means less drag and more energy delivery at the target.
- INCREDIBLY ACCURATE: The Exact Diabolo is an intermediate weight, round nose pellet that will deliver improved flight stabilization and fine accuracy.
- We are confident that your rifle will love them. As for its weight it is in the middle range so it is suitable for most air guns in this caliber (and you can expect heavier and lighter variants in the future)
- EXCELLENT AT LONG RANGE: JSB Match Diabolo Exact King is designed for accuracy and knockdown power even at longer ranges, making it a powerful and versatile hunting pellet.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: JSB Match Diabolo a.s. first model in cal.25! Of course, it is carefully designed, precisely produced and hand-pick quality controlled so very accurate. We are confident that your rifle will love them.
RWS Super H Point 2317383 Field Line Air Gun Pellets 25.0 Gr
- Has a quick energy release designed for exceptional frontal deformation and strong penetration
- Lighter weight pellet flies fast and delivers maximum energy
- Great field line pellet with maximum knock down power that's great for hunting with your airgun
- .177 caliber weight: 6.9 grains; .22 caliber weight: 14.2 grains; .25 caliber weight: 25 grains
- .177 caliber quantity: 300 pellets; .22 caliber quantity: 200 pellets; .25 caliber quantity: 150 pellets
Hatsan Vortex Supreme Pellets.25, 19.91G (Per 200)
H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets, Deadly Accuracy for Hunting, .177 Caliber / 9.57 Grains (400 Count)
- SUPER ACCURATE: The snug fit and precision of the Baracuda Hunter Extreme .177 pellets makes them extremely accurate every time, for a consistent and reliable shooting experience.
- POWERFUL KNOCKDOWN: The Baracuda Hunter Extreme delivers devastating force in a small package. In fact, this .177 caliber performs like a .22 caliber pellet.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The maximum shock effect delivered by the expanding hollowpoint means one shot is all you need: ideal for rabbits, squirrels, skunks, and other small game pests.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The Baracuda Hunter Extreme .177 is deadly accurate within 40 yards, making it ideal for backyard target shooting or vermin extermination.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the container is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
H&N Sport 92426350003 H&N Hornet Pointed Airgun Pellets .25 Cal, Gray
- .25 Caliber 24.38 Grains
- Aerodynamic design
- Ideal for hunting small game at medium ranges
- Brass tipped pellets
- Medium weight design
Is Dissolvable Tobacco Safer Than Smoking Cigarettes?
Is dissolvable tobacco sold in tiny candy pellets safer than puffing on a cigarette? Find out more about this recent innovation - and whether or not it's a safe alternative to smoking.
Dissolvable Tobacco Products: What's in Them?
Dissolvable tobacco products are sold in packaging that looks like a container of breath mints. Users place the candy-shaped tobacco product between the cheek and the gum or directly - and allow it to dissolve and release its nicotine. You can also buy dissolvable tobacco as a strip that fits under your tongue - and in the form of a toothpick. The idea the manufacturers of these products are promoting is that these "candies" are a safer substitute for cigarettes.
Each dissolvable tobacco "candy" is made of tobacco that has been milled into a fine powder and held together by binders. Because they're made from milled tobacco, they contain nicotine, but they contain less than what you'd get from smoking a cigarette.
Dissolvable tobacco hasn't been extensively researched, but there's concern that these products may increase the risk of disease of the mouth, tooth decay, gum disease and, possibly cancer. Dissolvable tobacco products also contain coumarin, an ingredient that's toxic to the liver and kidneys.
Perhaps the biggest concern is that dissolvable tobacco products will get into the hands of children - which they already have. According to a study published in the journal Pediatrics and discussed on Medscape.com, smoke-free tobacco products are the second most common cause of tobacco poisoning in children. They point out that dissolvable tobacco products contain an un-ionized form of nicotine, which makes it more rapidly absorbed - and potentially more toxic.
Children find the packaging to be appealing since it resembles candy. Eating these dissolvable tobacco "candies" boosts the desire for more nicotine - and an addiction is born. Manufacturers are subtly altering their packaging to make it more appealing to the younger crowd.
Dissolvable Tobacco: The Bottom Line?
Dissolvable tobacco may increase the risk of disease of the mouth and gums - and it could lead to nicotine poisoning in children who get their hands on it. It's another attempt for the tobacco companies to keep their faltering foothold on the market.
Indiana Tobacco Prevention and Cessation. "Dissolvable Tobacco Products: A New Threat"
Eurekalert.org. "New Dissolvable Tobacco Products May Increase Risk of Mouth Disease"
Medscape.com. "New Types of Smokeless Tobacco Pose a Growing Threat to Youth"