Best 300 Spine Hunting Arrow in 2023
Gold Tip Hunter XT Arrows with 2-Inch Raptor Vanes (1-Dozen), 300, Color May Vary
Linkboy Archery Carbon Arrows Hunting Practice Target Arrows Fluorescent with Removable Tip for Compound Recurve Long Bows, Spine 300 30inch, Pack of 12PCS
- Linkboy Archery Arrows- Linkboy Archery is devoted to offering archery lovers with the first class arrows of unique appearance and exquisite workmanship so that they will enjoy the best archery experience. Quantity: 6/12PCS; Length: 30/32inch; Spine: 300/340/400/500/600. Suitable for draw weight 40-60 pound compound bow & recurve bow & long bow
- Precision Carbon Archery Arrows- Made of premium precision material, the carbon hunting arrows will be durable and everlasting for practice and targeting. The practice arrows of high straightness will be perfect for targeting, hunting and competition
- Removable Arrow Tip- The stainless steel arrow tips included is perfect for targeting practice and hunting. With removable design, the arrow field point can be easy changed according to your personal needs
- Adjustable Nock & Classic Shaft- Without glue fixing, the orientation of the nocks can be adjusted to fit for recurve bow and compound bow. The fluorescent shaft is of bright fluorescent colors to make the arrow stick very eye-catching, like a dazzling star standing in the yellow center of the arrow target
- Great Hunting Targeting Arrows for- The hunting arrows will be great for youth and adults hunting, targeting & practice. Optimal accurate carbon arrows offers straight flight path and good performance for professional archery competition or archery practitioners or lovers
Zhan Yi Archery Carbon Arrows 350 Spine Hunting Shaft with Field Points for Compound and Recurve Bows (12P 29 inch Arrows)
- Accurate:6.20mm/0.246" inner diameter with straightness +/- 0.003” makes flight always pointed the right way
- Quality:Solid and well made product in lightweight plus functional made for extended durability and long lasting use
- Vanes:Fletched with 4" full length TPU vanes 2 black 1 white balance the flight path easy to spot at in/outdoor shooting
- Accessories:100 grain stainless steel screw-in tips and rotated insert knocks both removable for multipurpose
- Draw weight:Can withstand a high number of pounds(45/75lbs),please check the Product Description to find the matachig size
REEGOX Hunting Arrows for Compound Bows-100% Carbon Arrows for Recurve Bow Targeting Practice Archery Arrows with Removable Tips(Pack of 6) (Sping 600)
- 🏹MORE DURABLE: Constructed of 100% EXTREME CARBON FIBER for unmatched durability and straightness retention.
- 🏹MORE ACCURATE and CONSISTENT: REEGOX NEW Carbon Arrows are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency.
- 🏹GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE: Pack of 6, these arrows have the excellent performances when they are flying. The 100% carbon fibers make them one of the best high strength carbon arrows you’ve shot.
- 🏹Spine 600, gpi 5.8, Shaft length 31”, Inner Diameter 0.244”(6.2mm). Nocks are pre-assembled for compound bows.( Not glued, so you can rotate it with a coin when using a recurve bow). Arrows are fixed with inserts and come with 100 gr. field points.
- 🏹After -sales Service Guarantee: If you’re not 100% satisfied with these carbon arrows you will be fully refunded. Add to CART today and experience the joy of archery.
e5e10 31" 100% Pure Carbon Arrow Archery Arrows 7.8mm Shaft Spine 300 with Replaceable Field Points for Compound Bow Target Practice Outdoor Hunting Gift, Pack of 12
- Outside Diameter: 7.8mm
- Tips: replaceable steel screw-in tips
- Nock can be rotated for compound and recurve bow hunting
- 31-inch pure carbon shafts, Straightness: 3‰, Vane Length: 1.8"
- Spine: 300 for under 70lb, 400 for under 60lb compound bow and recurve bow
Victory Archery VForce Sport Arrows with Raptor Vanes (Pack of 6), Black, 300
- Standard diameter shaft made from high quality carbon composite fibers
- Spine indexed
- Straightness tolerance: +-.006"
- Factory fletched with Raptor vanes
Tiger Archery 30Inch Carbon Arrow Practice Hunting Arrows with Removable Tips for Compound & Recurve Bow(Pack of 12) (Orange White)
- Length:30", Outer diameter: 0.309 inch. Fletching with 2 black 1 white vanes. For draw weight 40-60 pounds recurve, compound, or long bows.
- They are solid & well made. Precision carbon hunting arrows made for extended durability and long lasting target practice.
- Colored plastic fletching make flight always pointed the right way. The tips are nickel plated stainless steel which is perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting.
- With replaceable nocks for free. Nocks are not fixed by glue. It can be adjustable for your bow.
- The arrows came extremely well packaged and the quality is also impeccable.
Carbon Express Maxima RED Fletched Carbon Arrows with Dynamic Spine Control and Blazer Vanes, Size 350, 6-Pack
- LAUNCHPAD PRECISION NOCK - Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- DYNAMIC SPINE CONTROL - Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 350-Size, 9.07-GPI, 0.342 spine, 0.300-inch Diameter, 31.5" length, and a weight tolerance of ± 1.0 grain
- MATCHED SET - 6-pack of red and black finished blazer vanes are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
Gold Tip Ted Nugent Arrows with Raptor Vane (Pack of 6), White, 300
- Gold Tip shaft featuring Ted Nugent's zebra stripe pattern
- Straightness tolerance: +-.006"
- Weight tolerance: +-2 gr
- Factory fletched with 2 in. Raptor vanes
Easton Full Metal Jacket Half-Dozen Arrows w/ HIT Insert-2" Blazers Vanes/ Black-300 Spine
7 Job Interview Mistakes to Avoid
Job hunting can be a daunting task, which means sometimes we might fumble during the interview from stress. Here are some tips to keep in mind to avoid any interview faux pas.
While some of these tips are pretty obvious, it is quite surprising what some things people will forget when about to go in for a interview. So, time to take some notes and be alert!
1. Don't be too candid when talking.
This is a common mistake, though it can be egged on mistakenly by the employer during the interview-usually, they like to calm the nerves of the potential employee by saying to be "themselves," or be casual about it. Depending on the situation, it is best to stay safe and remain professional during the entire interview.
2. Be on time!
It might be a common fact, but, this is possibly one of the most common mistakes that you can make. Even being five minutes late is unacceptable, so remember to map out the directions to the place and do what you need to do in order to be on time. In fact, it is advised to be at least ten minutes early.
3. Not answering questions articulately.
Being prepared is the best mantra when going on job interviews, especially for those hard-hitting questions such as "What are your strength and weaknesses?" or other such queries. Instead of stuttering out your answer, be prepared and do practice questions at home beforehand.
4. Be choosy with your own questions (or at least ask some!).
Asking about benefits, salary and other incentives before you even are employed is always considered bad taste-so try and refrain from doing it. Also, asking no questions whatsoever can also be negative on your part. To prevent this, research the company and brainstorm questions to ask. Seem somewhat interested in working for them!
5. Inappropriate attire and look.
Stilettos that are sky high and popped collars should be left at home. Unless you are interviewing for a creative position or in a industry that encourages personality in dress code, stay conservative in your dressing as well as your "look"--no heavy make-up or overly done hair.
6. Being too eager or "clingy".
Calling immediately and frequently after the interview about whether or not the employer chose you is poor form and can paint you in a "needy" or "desperate" color. Give the employer some time and call at the very least the next day to thank them for the interview and wait at least five days to call for a verdict on the job position.
7. Showing no interest.
Opposite of the previous tip, showing hardly or no interest at all can mean that the employer will immediately forget you or automatically think you really aren't that interested in working for them. After all that trouble to set up the interview and go there, why not show a little bit of interest?
Though not a tip, another thing to remember is to stay calm about it all. Though it can be easier said than done, staying relaxed and thinking clearly will do wonders in doing very well during an interview. Don't be discouraged from rejections and remain positive--even the job market is looking better!