Best All Around Hunting Pants in 2022
Carhartt Men's Firm Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree Pant B01, Brown, 40W X 30L
- Super durable 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton ring-spun duck stands up to years of use
- Cleanout openings that easily let dirt and debris escape and accommodate knee pads
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets to take on hand tools and more
- Made in USA
FREE SOLDIER Men's Fleece Lined Outdoor Cargo Hiking Pants Water Repellent Softshell Snow Ski Pants with Zipper Pockets (Army Green 34W x 30L)
- STAY WARM: FREE SOLDIER Snow Ski Fleece Lined Pants are made of 94% Scratch-resistant Polyester 6% Stretch Spandex soft shell fabric and lining with 100% Soft Polar Fleece. Anti-static Fleece Lining with skin-friendly property offers you with superior moisture wicking treatment, no pilling, breath freely, keep warmth and dry from the inside out while the Spandex provides the excellent comfort and flexibility.
- WATER RESISTANT & WINDPROOF: Surface layer is designed with Water Repellent Coating obviously repels rain and snow, cuts the wind, that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry during the winter sports, while maintain good breathability. Resists wrinkle, no fade soft shell with premium fleece lining fabric, give your skin a soft touch and effectively lock the heat, also perfect in windproof and snowproof, which is very suitable for outdoor adventure.
- MULTI-POCKETS & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: 5 Secured Zipper Pockets with Drawstring can keep your phone, wallet, key, tactical gears or other accessories for ultimate safely, convenience and efficiency while moving. Freedom of movement - Stretch Spandex Softshell Pants featured with articulated knees provides great flexible, full mobility and perfectly fit. 3D tailoring with exquisite stitching make the Cargo Hiking Pants more suitable and stylish.
- UPGRADE DETAILS: Side elastic waist allows pants to maximum fit and comfortable, widen Belt Loops fit for ultimate flexibility, can be used for the belts of different widths. High quality YKK Zipper Fly with Metal Closure avoid the embarrassment. Duraflex D-ring can hang keys chain and other essentials.
- PERFECT FOR COLD WEATHER - FREE SOLDIER Water Resistant Softshell Snow Ski Pants are especially suitable for hunting, camping, hiking, cycling, fishing, jungle, running, combat, military, backpacking, working, traveling, climbing, skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports. Please kindly refer to the size chart when you choose the size, all the data are accurately measured. 100% Quality Guarantee!
Carhartt Men's Ripstop Cargo Work Pant, Moss, 40W X 34L
- Gusseted crotch enhances comfort
- Multiple utility pockets
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
TRU-SPEC Women's Pants, 24-7 Women's Xpedition, Coyote, W: 12" x L: 32"
- LIGHTWEIGHT TACTICAL PANTS: The stylish pants for women with 65 percent Polyester/cotton with rip-stop fabric and double weave 91 percent nylon and 9 percent Spandex accents are engineered as an on-duty or off-duty wear
- COMFORT FIT: Comfortable women's expedition pants with adjustable slider waistband with integrated 4-way stretch soft flex panels on the hip yoke and above knees; Comes with gusseted soft flex crotch
- EFFICIENT DESIGN: Water repellent, men cargo trousers with key chain loops, snap comes with YKK brass zipper; french fly inside zipper for added security, and zipper opening on the lower leg with expandable mesh lining
- CARGO PANTS WITH MANY POCKETS: Pants with Cargo pockets with hidden snap closure, internal D-rings and zipper closure, DropN pocket for cell phones, Deep front slash pockets for knife/flashlight, Back pocket with an easy access flap and zipper closure
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE WOMEN PANTS: Cargo women's pants specifically made to combat the harsh weather when on a tactical mission; This women's apparel can also used for athletic or a daily wear
Carhartt Men's Rugged Flex Upland Field Pant, Canyon Brown, 38W X 34L
- 8.5-ounce, 59 percent cotton/39 percent polyester 2 percent spandex canvas with rain defender durable water repellent
- Rugged flex durable stretch tech hnology for ease of movement
- Sits at the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Comfortable gusseted crotch
Camii Mia Women's Windproof Waterproof Sportswear Outdoor Hiking Fleece Pants (26W x 30L, Army Green)
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Hiking pants with no stretch and 2 front slant pockets, 2 back pockets and 2 knee patches. Surface layer weather proof, inner layer fleece
- Great for Winter outdoor sports like camping & hiking, snow skiing, traveling, climbing, cycling, hunting and ect
- ATTENTION: It fits true to size. Slim fit design. If you want to be relaxed fit, you could go up a size
- Made in China
Wrangler Authentics Men's Classic Twill Relaxed Fit Cargo Pant, Navy Ripstop, 38W x 32L
- RELAXED FIT SILHOUETTE. These cargo pants sit at the natural waist with a relaxed seat and thigh. Finished with a contoured waistband and a relaxed fit leg, these cargo pants will keep you comfortable all day.
- QUICK-ACCESS STORAGE. Equipped with (6) pockets for maximum storage capacity. (2) side cargo flap pockets, (2) slash pockets, and (2) back patch pockets, for easy-access storage. Great for safely storing your cell-phone, tools, wallet, and other personal items or gadgets.
- CLASSIC CARGO PANT. This classic cargo pant is sure to be comfortable and functional for everyday wear. From the outdoors to work, this pant is built for versatility with a timeless silhouette and extra storage.
- DURABLE MATERIALS. Offered in a variety of durable materials from 100% cotton twill to Ripstop, these pants are built to last while maintaining breathability and comfort.
- HEAVY-DUTY HARDWARE. Finished with a heavy-duty zipper fly and button closure.
ScentLok Taktix Pant Mossy Oak Country Large, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Carbon Alloy technology for maximum odor adsorption
- DuoTone technical overlay panels enhanced concealment
Wrangler Authentics Men's Authentics Fleece-Lined Cargo Pant, Anthracite Twill, 36W X 34L
- Loose thru seat and thigh
- Slanted side pockets
- Fleece lined
- Engineered for comfort
- 1 year warranty
Dickies Men's Loose Fit Double Knee Twill Work Pant, Dark Navy, 38W x 36L
- Sits at waist with a generous fit in seat and thigh; straight leg
- Reinforced knees
- 8.5 oz. Heavyweight Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Easy-care stain resistant, Wrinkle resistant
- Sturdy metal hook-and-bar closure secures waistband
Job Hunting Tips
Job hunting is tougher than ever in today's economy. But finding a job can be easier if you have a plan.
1. Decide exactly what you want. Look through job descriptions and find your ideal job. See if you meet the qualifications. If not, is there a class you can take or a certification you can earn that will qualify you? Will you need to take another job and work your way into the perfect position?
2. Somethings never change. The best way to land a job is still "Who you know". Network, Network, Network. Let your friends know you're open to a new position. This includes old school friends, people at your church, your mom's Mah Jong club. You don't want to sound desperate but talking to people in a positive way can help open doors that you'd never have access to by just mailing resumes.
Learn to use technology to your advantage. This doesn't mean post your resume online and hope for the best. But you can set up a profile on Linkedin and reconnect with old friends and coworkers. You never know who might know of a position open in their company. Visit the web pages of companies you like and apply at their site following their directions exactly. This is much better than posting randomly to online job boards.
3. Prepare ahead of time for interviews. Make sure you have appropriate clothes that aren't too dated.
Get a good book on possible interview questions and make sure you have your answers ready.
4. Be realistic. If the job market in your field is depressed you might need to take less than your ideal job to work your way into a good company.
Cut your expenses and consider looking for part-time or freelance work to help your cash flow. Some people find they enjoy working for themselves more than for someone else.
5. Update your resume and focus it on the position you want. You might need to write two or three resumes and tweak each one for certain fields. Don't try to be a jack of all trades. A generic resume is a weak resume.
Get the help you need. If your resume is not working think about hiring a professional to write it for you. If you're not sure what kind of position you want talk to a career coach.
6. Make your plan and put specific dates for when you'll accomplish each item. "Complete resume". "Set-up LinkedIn profile". You'll get more done and stay motivated.
7. Keep yourself healthy. Exercising and eating right will give you more energy. It will also keep you from falling into a depression. Movement creates energy and will help you feel proactive and not a victim. Interviewers want to hire positive upbeat people.