Best Backpack For Deer Hunting in 2022
ALPS OutdoorZ Brushed Pathfinder Hunting Pack, Realtree Edge
TENZING 2220 Hunting Backpack with Rain Fly Cover, Realtree Edge Camo
ALPS OutdoorZ Traverse EPS, Realtree MAX-1 XT
- Carry heavy loads with expandable 1, 200 cu. in. section, unique H-frame design and extension lashing straps
- Drop down pocket and front zippered 'wing pockets' allow you to secure your weapon or other gear
- Enjoy the padded shoulder harness, padded spotting scope pocket with tripod sleeve holder and waist belt with two easy access pockets
- Includes a clip-style holster compatible waist belt, H20 pocket/port and blaze orange rain cover
- Weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz. , Capacity: 74L/4, 500 cu. in. Camo Pattern: Real tree MAX-1 XT
Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack - Rifle and Pistol Compatible, Approach FX
- THE ULTIMATE HUNTING DAYPACK - The Superday packs everything you need for a day hunt and then some; Convenient pocket placement so you can focus without distraction; Weight limit: you’ll max out before the pack does
- RIFLE & PISTOL COMPATIBLE - The Superday features a built-in rifle boot, two side pistol holders, and 5 compression straps that give you loads of options for gear attachment; Compatible with 2-liter hydration systems; Bow boot available for separate purchase
- COMFORTABLE CARRY - ThermoMold Suspension utilizes molded foam so ergonomically advanced that it virtually matches every contour of the human form; This daypack includes load lifter straps that transfer weight from your shoulders to your hips
- DISAPPEARING ACT - Approach FX uses the same groundbreaking concealment technology as its predecessor, but features a darker color palette; Designed for the Midwest or Eastern hunter, as well as late-season Western hunters, this dark woods camo adapts to your surroundings AND the current lighting
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Any damage, Badlands will replace it for free, forever; Weighs 3 lb 15 oz (1.8 kg) and measures 21 x 16 x 11 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 1440 cubic inches (23.6 L); Total volume is 1950 cubic inches (32 L); 7 pockets
Auscamotek Camo Hunting Backpack Camouflage Bag Waterproof Day Pack for Fishing Hiking Camping
- Dimensions: 19x12x8 inch 100% brushed polyester fabric with PVC waterproof coating
- Natural tree and leaf printing for maximum camouflage during hunting
- Large front pocket with 2 side water bottle pockets for storage of camo netting ghillie suit and any other hunting accessories
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for total comfort Chest belt for better fits
- Reminds: the printing is random with different part of trunk and leaves.
TENZING TNZBP1002 TC SP14 Shooters Backpack Realtree Edge Camo
- 5 compartments. Real tree Edge Camo. Dimensions: 1600 Cubic inches and weighs 4lbs
- Designed to carry scoped rifles and crossbows. Doubles as shooter’s rest for rifle.
- Breathable mesh back pad. Padded hip panels for maximum comfort.
- Internal fluted aluminum frame stay. Robic rip-stop strength panels covered in loden tricot fabric
- Fold out Rain Cover. Fold out weapon boot.
North Mountain Gear Camo Backpack for Men Hunting Pack Waterproof Bow and Rifle Compatible Hunting Bag
- Large front accessory and main compartment - Small zip interior compartment - Small exterior zipper front pocket - A hydration port and pocket make the pack H2O compatible - Two waist belt zip pockets. This camoflauge daypack is 21 Liters
- Padded mesh support on both the back and waist allows for all day comfort and large volumes of air to pass between your back and the pack keeping you cool
- Front lashing system for securing bow, rifle or other gear. Also included is convent drop down pocket to securely hold gun or bow
- North Mountain Gear stands behind every item we design. If you are not 100% satisfied with your item you can return it for a refund
ALPS OutdoorZ Pursuit, Mossy Oak Country
- Unique organizational front shelf pocket helps keep all your gear at your fingertips
- Keep your essentials close with a drop-down rifle/bow holder pocket, quiver holders and hydration pocket and port
- Padded waist belt with two pockets and reinforced webbing to accommodate clip-style holsters
- Blaze orange rain cover included to stay safe and keep your gear dry during inclement weather conditions
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz., Size: 2700 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Country
Military Expandable Travel Backpack Tactical Waterproof Work Backpack for Men(OCP)
- It is a very popular multipurpose backpack, suitable for different people, suitable for various occasions, can be used to travel, trekking, hunting, hiking and other outdoor activities, for both men and women, It is a general daypack. But it have some Molle system, you can add different small pouch or Velcro on it, make the backpack different with other backpacks.
- This 3-day travel backpack has four main loading space, the front compartment can hold the cell phone wallet, the key and so on, the middle compartment can put the flat plate and the book, the main compartment can put some clothes and so on it works great to hold all of those just Incase items, like fuses and food, flashlight, anything Incase of an emergency. Plenty of room for a lot of stuff and plenty of separate compartments you have organized.
- Water bottle mesh pocket in the side(bottle not included).It is convenient for you to drink water in outdoor activities, MOLLE system in the front, you can add pouch, mountaineering hook can be used for hanging small things, the side of the buckle can make this large backpack more compact, more comfortable to carry, you can put some name card or flag in front of the Velcro, make this outdoor backpack more personalized
- There are two walkie-talkie pouch on the back strap of the bag , It is convenient to use walkie - talkie when you walk, adjustable chest belt can disperse the pressure of this military backpack, carrying more comfortable, and adjustable belt, let the whole tactical backpack fit our body, additional straps around the chest and waist to distribute the weight better.
- This is an expandable backpack, which can be expanded by zipper on the side. The thickness of the side can be switched between 8 'and 13', and the maximum packet capacity can reach 64L. Can hold more things and the side buckles make it easy to secure it and reduce the size if it's full, and this backpack is waterproof, very suitable for outdoor activities.
US PeaceKeeper P20302 Padded Backpack Straps for Drag Mat
- Great addition to the US PeaceKeeper Drag Mat
- Easily added to any product with properly located D-rings by slipping straps through D-rings
- Rugged water-resistant 1000 denier nylon
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 15"(L) x 2"(W); Weight: 0.7 lbs
Best Youth Hostels in Hong Kong: Cheap, Comfortable Accommodations and Cool Facilities
Backpackers and budget travelers flock to these best Hong Kong youth hostels.
Hong Kong Budget Hostel - Just like it sounds, Hong Kong Budget Hostel located right in the middle of the Mongkok area of the city is a wonderful place to stay if you're looking for cheap yet comfortable and safe. It's five minutes walk from underground and train stations and close to the Ladies Market and the Bird Garden, both popular tourist attractions.
At Hong Kong Budget Hostel, you have a choice of a basic, but private single room or a bunk or a bed in a shared small dorm room. Each room has air conditioning and TV with basic cable, and are all incredibly clean and well taken care of.
The hostel itself is privately run and the owners are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Rooms are cleaned every day and just about every review on the internet raves about how clean the rooms are. Be warned though, like in many smaller buildings in Hong Kong, some rooms don't have windows which can be a bit disconcerting for some visitors.
Rates per night start at $24 for a private room with a shared bathroom and go up to $56 a night for a room that will sleep four with a private bathroom. Cheap rates for a city as expensive as Hong Kong.
Canadian Hostel - Close to Hong Kong's city center, the Canadian Hostel offers various room sizes from single right up to rooms that will sleep four. It's a relatively new hostel, so rooms are beautifully taken care of and spotlessly clean with comfortable beds and a nice environment.
Each room has air conditioning, an en suite shower room, TV with cable and telephone.
The hostel offers free tea and coffee all day long, has laundry facilities, hairdryers and irons you can borrow and a refrigerator for storing any food you might buy. There's also a luggage room, a currency exchange and Wi-Fi internet available.
Room rates begin at $16.71 per night for a bed in a budget triple room right up to $29.56 for a room in a private single with an en suite bath.
Ah Shan Hostel - Just a minute's walk from Mongkok train station, Ah Shan Hostel is in a superb location for getting around the city.
The hostel offers 43 rooms, which they renovate every year. Each room features either en suite private bath or a shared bathroom, complimentary towels and linens, free in-room Wi-Fi, and LCD TV with cable. Rooms are either single rooms, double, twin, three or four bed rooms.
Ah Shan Hostel's staff is very friendly, there's a small lounge area, the hostel has a small kitchen area where you can make coffee or tea or store food, and with hundreds of restaurants and cafes right outside the front door, you'll never go hungry here.
Room rates start at $15.42 for a private room with a shared bathroom all the way up to $30.84 for a private ensuite with a shared bathroom.