Best Baffin Boots For Hunting in 2022
Baffin Men's Hunter PT Forest Black Hunting Boot,Forest/Black,10 M US
Baffin Men's Trapper Bot,Forest/Brown,10 M US
- Durable rubber boot featuring camo-pattern cuff with adjustable pull cord
- Removable eight-layer inner boot system
- Insulated -76 F rating
Baffin Men's Enduro PT Rain Boot,Black/Clear/Green,10 M US
Baffin Men's Wolf Snow Boot,Black/Pewter,11 M US
- Drawcord collar with buckle locking mechanism.
- 5-layer inner boot liner with Thermaplush
- 6mm contoured removable footbed.
- Proprietary cold resistant EVA midsole for support and cushioning.
- Insulated -40F rating
- Cold weather rubber outsole with integrated arch support.
Baffin Men's Ambush Hunting Boot,Realtree Camo,11 M US
- Layered rubber toe for protection
- Lined to eliminate sock grab
Baffin Men's Control Max Snow Boot,Worn Brown,11 M US
- Take an epic adventure into the wild outdoors with the heavy duty and functional Control Max by Baffin®.
- Contoured timberwolf leather upper for added durability and comfort.
- 8-layer inner boot system with Thermaplush for warmth and comfort.
- Integrated Arctic flex and rubber base.
- Waffle insole and anatomical foot bed for all day comfort. Cold Rating: -70°C / -94° F Premium icepaw technology for excellent grip and traction. Measurements: Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Baffin Men's Impact Snow Boot,Black,13 M US
- Insulated for comfort to -148 degrees F
- 8-layer inner boot system with Thermaplush
- With a bungee toggle snow collar to lock out wintery incursion and heavy-duty cold insulation, this sturdy boot delivers in extreme conditions.
Baffin Men's Ambush Hunting Boot,Forest,9 M US
Baffin Men's Titan PT Black Work Boot,Black,14 M US
- Self cleaning outsole
- 15" upper
- Insulated -148F rating
- 8 layer insulated removable liner
- Self cleaning outsole and 1" cord lock cuff
Baffin Women's Icefield Insulated Snow Boot,White,11 M US
- Faux fur trim
- Flexible, cold-resistant EVA compound midsole
- Form-Fitting Polymech Foam
- Hydromax II
- Leather and double-weave, 900-denier nylon upper
Sorel 1964 Premium Winter Boots for Women
A review of the 1964 Premium Series by Sorel.
The Sorel footwear company has been a tradition in exceptional winter footwear for nearly a century. The Sorel company integrated with the Columbia Sportswear Company in 2000, and that 100 years worth of testing, development and dedication stayed intact. They have always specialized in footwear that will stand tough in the most extreme winter conditions, and the Women's 1964 Premium line of footwear is no exception. The 1964 Premium boots are a wonderful product for keeping your feet clean, dry and comfortable in even the coldest, dampest conditions. They are well designed, well tested, and extremely durable.
I began the long and difficult search for a new pair of boots a couple of years ago. I'm very particular with what footwear I choose, as we have a decent amount of livestock and other pets that need to be cared for, regardless of the weather, and I was in need of a shoe that would live up to the rigors of hours of tough work in all terrains and conditions on a daily basis. I routinely spend a minimum of 4 hours a day doing various outdoor chores here, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so my footwear never gets a break. I've had them through the wringer, from 4 foot drifts to yard-wide mud holes, and am currently still in my first pair. I hate the though of even wearing any other boots, although I know when these eventually do wear out, I'll be looking for another pair of the 1964 Premiums.
The Sorel 1964 Premium winter boot is truly footwear for all winter conditions. It is an exquisitely made product, with it's vulcanized, handmade waterproof outer sole. The rubber bottom of the boot is rated for extreme winter temperatures of -100 degrees in the women's models, and although I've never come close to that figure, my feet always stay extremely warm. The sole of the boot is made of a very durable rubber material that will hold it's traction and form at even the coldest of temperatures. The sole is also very flexible, and that flexibility does not diminish or change in the cold, snowy weather.
The upper of the boot is also well constructed. They are made of very durable Cordura nylon, Ripstorm stitching and genuine leather, which is tanned with natural oils to ensure it's water resistant properties. The nylon of the boot is backed with a polyurethane liner to avoid moisture on the inside of the boot as well. The boot features a highly supportive, comfortable insole which makes them very comfortable from day one, with no painful breaking in period. The boots are constructed with waxed threads to ensure waterproof seams, and are one of the most leak proof boots I've ever worn. The 1964 Premium series comes in a variety of colors to ensure something for everyone.
The 964 Premium series of Sorel boots is sold at a large variety of sporting goods stores across the country, making them extremely accessible to anyone. If a store in your area carries sporting clothing, you'll almost certainly find the Sorel products. The boots are also priced very reasonably, with the median price range in my area being $70 - $80, regardless of size. You can also find the Sorel boots at a number of online retailers, so there's no reason you should not have a pair right now. Don't pass up the opportunity to wear a pair of the best-quality winter boots anywhere, as the Sorel 1964 Premium women's line has something for everyone.