Best Beginner Compound Bow For Hunting in 2023
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Youth Bow 19-29lbs 24" - 26" Archery Hunting Equipment with Max Speed 129fps
Genesis Kit - RH Black
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. With no specific draw length requirement, kids can't outgrow this bow.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.
- Built with single-cam technology, there are no tuning issues, less recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting.
- Kit includes: Bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16" hex wrench and an Owner's Manual.
Southwest Archery Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow â€“ Compact Fast Accurate 62" Hunting & Target Bow â€“ Right & Left Hand â€“ Draw Weights in 20-60 lbs â€“ Beginner to Intermediate - USA Company Spyder-45R-WS
- SPECIAL PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME – Designed by the engineers and developers of the original Samick Sage we’ve combined four naturally sourced woods to create this beautiful bow that is the perfect choice for just about anyone!
- SPECS & USES – Available in both Left Hand and Right Hand with draw weights of 20lb – 60lb 5lb increments . Features preinstalled threaded bushings for various accessory upgrades such as mechanical rests/plungers sights quivers and stabilizers/bow fishing reels. Reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible. Perfect for hunting deer, bowfishing or target practice.
- INCLUDES – one handcrafted riser LH or RH one pair of matching limbs upper and lower one 14 strand Dacron string one stick on adhesive arrow rest and detailed step by step instructions with photos.
- OPTIONAL – If you do not already own a stringer tool please select the option to have one included color may vary . Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow! -- We offer arrows, cases, and full package for adults, youth, and kids.
- DARE TO COMPARE – Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase! Don’t hesitate to check out our storefront to see all our other amazing products!
Bear Archery Scout Youth Bow Set â€“Â Hunter Green
- Beginner bow set comes ready to shoot with two Safetyglass arrows and sight pin
- Set also includes finger rollers, armguard, and arrow quiver
- Recommended age range for children is 4 to 7 years old
- Features 8-13 lb. draw weight and 16- to 24-inch draw length range
- 33-inch long ambidextrous bow features durable composite limbs
ANTSIR 12Pcs/lot Fiberglass Target Arrow 30 inch Adult Archery Hunting Nock Proof Arrow Steel Point 15-40 Lbs for Recuve & Compound Bow
- One Dozen High quality 500 spine target practice arrows for recurve,compound,traditional,long bow
- Colored plastic fletching & nock.Rounded permanent nickel-plated stainless steel bullet tip.Perfect for target practice & beginners
- Standard archery practice tips, inserts and nocks allow you to obtain accessories for repair with ease.
- This arrow was made of top quality materials .It has good performance , low hand shock with good speed.
- Nocks are not fixed by glue,they can be adjusted for your bow,just via a coin
Bear Archery Brave Youth Bow â€“ Black
- 26” axle-to-axle introductory bow comes ready to shoot with two Safetyglass arrows
- Set also includes Whisker Biscuit, 1-pin sight, finger rollers, armguard, and arrow quiver
- Whisker Biscuit is the safest rest in archery industry and a $40 value.Care-hand wash
- Recommended age range for youth children ages eight and older.Compatibility-compound bow.Hand orientation-right handed
- Features 15 to 25 lb. draw weight and 13.5 inch draw length range
Bear Archery Salute Ready to Hunt Compound Bow Includes Trophy Ridge Sight, Whisker Biscuit, Peep Sight, and S-Loop
- Maximum adjustability with a peak draw range of 50 to 70 lbs. and a draw length range of 20" to 30"
- Dual cam system offers a super smooth draw cycle while keeping speed and efficiency
- Ready to hunt compound bow comes equipped with Trophy Ridge accessories
- 7 ¼" brace height offers a high level of forgiveness
- Weighs 4 lbs. and shoots up to 300 feet per second
PANDARUS Compound Bow Topoint Archery for Youth and Beginner, Right Handed,19â€-28â€ Draw Length,15-29 Lbs Draw Weight, 260 fps, Package with Archery Hunting Equipment (Black)
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】: IBO Speed: 260fps; Axle-to-Axle: 27-3/4"; Draw weight: 15-29lbs, Draw length: 19”-28” adjustable，Brace height: 6-3/4”, Let-off: 65%, Net weight: 2.5 lbs , Hand Orientation:
- 【PACKING LIST】: 1 x Bow , 1 x Instruction Manual , 5 x Brenches, 1 x Bow sight , 1 x Arrow rest , 1 x Arrow quiver , 12 x Arrows , 1 x Arm guard , 1 x Target paper
- 【ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION 】: Adjustable draw weight & draw length without bow press ； Available in Red, Green, Blue， Black and Pink ; String stopping function; The speed is higher than the same bow ; Light
- 【WARM NOTICE】: Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. The bow is for Women,Youth and Beginner as an antry-level compond bow.DO NOT DRY FIRE (shoot the bow without arrow)! This will damage the bow and hurt yourself and the people around you.
- 【MATERIAL】: Engineering Plastic PA66
KESHES Archery Carbon Hunting Arrows for Compound & Recurve Bows - 30 inch Youth Kids and Adult Target Practice Bow Arrow - Removable Nock & Tips Points (12 Pack)
- ➼COMPATIBILE: 100% Carbon Arrows for compound bows, Arrows for Recurve bow, traditional & Long bows. we recommend using these hunting arrows for Kids & Adults to use as Practice target shooting arrows or as Hunting Arrows, up to 60 pounds.
- ➼DETAILS & DIMENTIONS: Shaft length: 30 inch archery arrow shaft, Nock to point length: 31.5 inch, Outer diameter 0.309”, Inner diameter 0.244”, SPINE: 500, GRAIN: 13 GPI & WEIGHT: 35 grams
- ➼DOUBLE TESTED QUALITY: Each part is manufactured with its specific material to ensure a stable, smooth, and strong arrow.🔶 Arrow Shaft: 100% carbon material for rock-solid strength and durability. 🔶Fletching Vanes: colored plastic, to help the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shoot. 🔶Tips Points: nickel plated stainless steel, for the perfect shot with the right amount of stability.
- ➼ADJUSTABLE NOKS: Being that the nocks are not fixed by glue, it can easily be adjustable to perfectly fit your bow and easily be replaced, however it’s tightly placed to avoid it from falling off.
- ➼RISK FREE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our product 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with these.
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow with RealTree Edge Finish
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels.Axle-To-Axle 30 inch
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12" to 30" draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. Brace height- 6 1/2 inch. These limbs provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customized fit for any shooter
How to Make a Bow and Arrow
The bow has been around for 100,000'S of years, It has been used by cavemen,and modern-day archers. Now you can learn how to make your own traditional bow and arrow!
Then put your left hand on the tip of the blade and the right hand on the handle and angle it down and towards you. Then slide the blade with force on the wood and slice it until you reach the core with is the extremely hard part in the middle. Get this done on all sides until nothing is left but that. Once that's done, you should have a piece of wood about 2 inches in diameter. If all of these steps are done, you need to take your bush knife and slice about half an inch into the stave until it's a rectangular board. It now should be about 1 1/2 wide and .40-.50 of an inch thick and somewhere around 60-72 inches long.
Now, about one inch from the top and bottom cut it to a point, so it meets in the middle. Then, take a file and file a notch on the top and bottom for your bow string. At this point you need to rub Danish oil on all the sides of the bow. Once this is all done, get some nylon and string your bow. Leave the bow in place for about 1 week. If you fire it before then the bow will most likely crack or break. After the week has passed, get an animal leg tendon or any type of muscle tissue, along with some animal fat. Once done take the leg tendon or muscle and hammer it into strands and place onto the bow stave, then burn the animal fat until a paste.
Then place onto the bow over the strands. Make sure that you cover the WHOLE area with strands and paste. Let dry for 1 month if using animal fat and 2 weeks if using regular glue. After all of this is done it's time to make the arrows. Try to find a nice cedar sapling, if you can't find cedar use any hardwood that is straight and about 0.25 inches thick. Once again use Danish oil on it once its de-barked. Get any arrow-head either online or by black smithing it yourself. Latch the arrow-head on with left-over tendon strands and use glue to secure it. Then get some goose feathers, cut them in half and glue three on the arrow. After all of the above is done you should have a extremely well functioning bow and arrow.