Best Big Game Hunting Vest in 2022
Gamehide Switchgrass Upland Field Bird Vest (Marsh Brown/Orange, Large)
Mountain Pass Extreme Big Game Blaze Vest (Orange Camo, Large)
- Front side zipper for easy on/off
- Lined kangaroo pocket with large external pouch that has shotgun shell holders
- Two vertical chest pockets and rifle shell holders with flap
- Rear has large cargo pouch with backpack like staps for hauling insulated clothing etc.
- Slot for safety strap - Fabric license holder tab and shoulder grips for sling
Gamehide Upland Vest, X-Large
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for durability
- Made to be comfortable and quiet
Gamehide 3st Upland Front Loading Vest, X-Large, Multi
- Front And Rear Loading Blood Proof Game Bag
- Heavy Duty Fabric To Withstand The Toughest Brush And Briars
- Quilted Left And Right Shoulder Patches
- Large Oversized Dump Pockets
ALPS OutdoorZ NWTF Super Elite 4.0 Turkey Vest, XL/XXL, Mossy Oak Obsession
- Removable 2.5" thick fold-away seat offers versatility and extra comfort
- Quiet cotton liner and mesh panels help stay as soundless as possible throughout the duration of your hunts
- Organize a variety of calls, strikers and hunting accessories inside one of the 22 total pockets
- Equipped with a blood-proof breathable game bag for your next successful hunt
- Weight: 3 lbs., Chest Size Range XL/XXL: 44" - 52"
VISM NC Star CHV2942TO NcStar, Hunting Vest/Blaze Orange & Tan
- Blaze orange/tan
- One size fits most
- Fully adjustable shoulders and side cinch straps
- Be prepared for hunting season with the New VISM Hunting Vest
- Blaze Orange and Tan color combination
- Two large main front pockets are perfect for storing a box of shells and deep rear game pocket
- Elastic shell loops keep extra shells readily available
- Dual quilted thin recoil pads
Browning, Safety Blaze Overlay Vest, Medium
- 100% polyester oxford
- Back license loop
- Large snap flap shell pockets
Orvis Men's Pro Series Hunting Vest, Olive
- The ultimate vest for all-day hunts when more gear is needed
- Superior support and large carrying capacity
- Super-durable fabric
- Weight distribution system helps fight fatigue
- Strap design won't inhibit shooting
Gamehide Shelterbelt Mid-Weight Upland Ripstop Hunting Vest (XL)
- Oversized fit to wear over jacket- May need to downsize if wearing over t-shirt or hoodie
- Soft, durable 8oz. canvas ripstop fabric for a lighter vest that is still tough
- Quilted shoulder patches for left or right handed shooters
- Convenient front or rear-loading blood-proof game bag
- Large snap closure dump pockets with external shell holders
ALPS OutdoorZ Dove Belt
- Pockets can be removed or adjusted for personal preference and easy cleaning
- All pockets are magnet closure systems, allowing easy access to your gear
- Two large shell pockets, game bag pocket and vinyl water bottle pocket
- Our ALPS OutdoorZ Dove Belt is a must have on your next hunt
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
Plott Hounds Are Good Bear Hunting Dogs and Family Pets
The plott hound is an amazing dog to have. It is a wonder that the beautiful plott hound is not more popular.
A plott hound can grow to be about two feet in height and about fifty pounds. They can be hearty eaters and you must watch what they eat. If a plott hound eats too much they can develop intestinal problems. If you can get your plott hound to be use to having a bowl of food around all the time it is best because the plott hound will not tend to over eat since the food is always available.
Plott hounds were bred to hunt for bears and they are very good about it. They can smell well and find the bears for the hunter. When a confrontation with a bear happens the plott hound will dance around the bear in a fast pace to avoid getting hit by the powerful paws of the bear. A plott hound can keep a hunter safe if a bear is around.
This ability to dance around a bear can keep you safe if you are camping in the back woods and you should happen to get into contact with a bear. Hopefully that will not happen but if you had a plott hound by your side you might sleep better.
A plott hound gets along well with other dogs and it likes to be with other dogs so it is good to have more then one dog if you have a plott hound. Plott hounds are pack animals that love the company of other dogs.
A plott hound can be invaluable if you have small children. A plott hound will protect children and keep them safe. You can let the kids play outdoors with a plott hound around and not worry so much about critters coming into the yard. You can learn more about plott hounds at .