Best Binoculars For Archery Hunting in 2023
Vortex Optics Glasspak Binocular Harness
Vortex Optics Crossfire HD 10x42 Binoculars
- 10x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Crossfire HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Roof prism design is valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. Diopter (located on right eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Nitrogen purging and O-ring seals provide water and fogproof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Occer 12x25 Compact Binoculars with Low Light Night Vision, Large Eyepiece Waterproof Binocular for Adults & Kids,High Power Easy Focus Binoculars for Bird Watching,Outdoor Hunting,Travel,Sightseeing
- 【HIGH-POWERED LARGE EYEPIECE BINOCULARS】 This binoculars has 12x magnification, 25mm objective lens and wide field of view, 273ft/1000yds, letting you look farther and see wider. Coating with FMC Broadband coating and premium BAK4 prism, it ensure imaging verisimilar.
- 【ADJUSTABLE EYE CUPS FIT EYEGLASS WEARERS OR NOT】The binocs can be pull down the rubber eyepieces and more fit the glasses wearer, getting close to lens and see easily. The long eye relief combined with large eyepiece give you a comfortable viewing while wearing sunglasses or eye glasses. For those who do not wear glasses, will gain more focused slight and feel more easeful through rising eye cups. The compact binoculars has 15mm large eyepieces, can see more clear image than other binoculars.
- 【FMC BROADBAND COATING TECHNOLOGY】The lightweight cruise binoculars is cover with BAK4 prism texture. The objective lens use optical FMC multilayer broadband green film, and the eyepiece-optical is made of blue FMC coating. All design can can mostly reflect the light to keep a good image and make you have a amazing experience.
- 【PORTABLE, COMPACT AND SMALL BINOCULARS DESIGN】 One hand can be mastered when you use the birding binoculars for opera,bird watching camping, traveling,wildlife watching,football games,cruise or other outside activity, the low light night vision goggles(Not for completely dark night) is more convenient for using and carrying.
- 【DURABLE AND LIFE WATERPROOF, COMFORTABLE TOUCH】 The binoculars are made of ABS plastic and it also come with a cruise binocular strap, you can use this item in different situations. And nonslip rubber armor is made for secure grip, shockproof, light water resistant.The pocket size binoculars is not only suitable for men and women,but also suitable for kids.It is wonderful to be a gift on Father's Day and Children's Day.
AOFAR Range Finder for Hunting Archery H2 600 Yards Shooting Wild Waterproof Coma Rangefinder with Angle and Horizontal Distance, 6X 25mm, Range and Bow Mode, Free Battery Gift Package
- High-Grade Hunting Range Finder : Adopting the latest Al technology, bow and range two modes, dust proof, fog proof, waterproof for all hunting enthusiasts.
- High Precision Rangefinder : Upgrade pinsensor technology. Centimeter data of display, precision of 5~300Y is +/-0.5 yards, larger than 300 yards is +/-1 yards. It can be measure up to 1000 yards.
- Clear Shooting Rangefinder: 6x magnification, lens is clear and easy to read; Sizes just 121x 72 x 43 mm and weight just 180g.
- Complete range finder: (Manufacturers direct sales, no middlemen profit margins) Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide.
- Safety Shopping Experience: Provides 2 years after-sale, Permanent Customer Support! It's Important to Share Your Shopping Experience, Engineers will Develop What You Like.
T.O.M Horizons Binoculars Harness Case Pack, Bino Pack with Rangefinder Compartment - Detachable molle compartments Camouflage for Hunting, Hiking and Bird Watching
- This will be the most comfortable and versatile binoculars harness pack you have ever owned!
- Strong, weather resistant, 3 detachable molle compartments for rangefinder and other accessories
- Light weight. Perfect fit for both large and small binoculars, no zippers for reduced noise
- One size fits all. Breathable material with additional compartments for all your hunting gear
- Satisfaction guaranteed. One year buyback warranty. Love it or we will buy it back from you!
TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder - 6x24 Laser Range Finder for Hunting with Speed, Scan and Normal Measurements (Camo)
- HUNTING LASER RANGEFINDER; Tired of cheap rangefinders with short ranges of measurement? Our PROWILD Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced speed technology, and a durable, water resistant body!
- SPEED, SCAN and HUNT TECHNOLOGY; Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard accuracy.
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; Premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output) measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including carrying pouch, CR2 battery, strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support.
Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Bone Collector Cam_202208
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity; 100 percent quality materials used and tested extensively
- beautifully designed with durability Built to Last: Simple single button operation in a compact, lightweight housing
- Displays exact distance to target from 10 to 600 yard with +/ 1 yard accuracy
- Bright, crystal clear optics for targeting in low light; Magnification x Objective Lens: 4x 21 millilitre
- Realtree Xtra camo pattern; Rugged, rainproof housing
- Class 1 laser with <1mW average power output
Wosports Hunting Range Finder, 650 Yards Archery Laser Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Flagpole Lock - Ranging - Speed and Scan
- Multi Functions: Laser Range Finder for golf and hunting sports, with Distance Measue, Normally Scan Mode,Flag-Lock,Speed functions.
- Golf Mode: accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 150 yards.
- Scan Mode: Hold down "Power/Start" button while ranging to activate the continous measurement scan mode.The data on the LCD will change as your move.
- Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath,which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.
- Wosports Provide Lifetime customer support.
AOFAR Hunting Archery Range Finder HX-700N 700 Yards Waterproof Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Range Scan Fog and Speed Mode, Free Battery, Carrying Case
- 【HIGH PRECISION FUNCTIONAL RANGEFINDER】: Advanced pinsensor technology, 6x magnification, accuracy with ±1 yard. For hunting and golf with four mode: Range Scan Fog and Speed.
- 【HUNTING RANGE FINDER】: Measurement up to 700 yards. Use range or fog mode can give you amazing experience for hunting even in bad weather day.
- 【FOUR MODE FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE】: With range mode or continuous scan mode, you can easily identify target.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE】: Dimension is 110x 75 x 45 mm and weight is 180g. Waterproof and dust resistant with durable feeling. Perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting.
- 【RISK FREE AND FULL ACCESSORIES】: Provides two years VIP and lifetime customer support(Email: [email protected]). Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, cleaning cloth and user manual. AOFAR direct selling.
HUNTER Horn A07300ST op-x Bino Harness Combo
- Breathable air mesh harness
- Magnetic drop down lid
- Side loops for accessories
Man Dies from Shark Attack Off Stuart Beach, Florida
A Florida man died Wednesday after suffering injuries from a shark attack, Martin County officials reported. Stephen Schafer had been kite surfing off Stuart Beach when a lifeguard with binoculars noticed a man's body floating in an unguarded area...
The Martin County Sheriff's Office is investigating the attack. Sheriff's Capt. Mark McKinley noted, "I've been here 25 years. To my knowledge, this is the first shark-related fatality we've seen."
And the reason is simple. According to official records, Wednesday's shark attack was the first fatal attack of its kind ever recorded in Martin County. In fact, St. Lucie County to the north and Palm Beach County to the south have never recorded a fatal shark attack. The closest fatal shark attack had occurred in 1998 in Indian River County, which is roughly fifty miles up the coast from Martin County, according to the International Shark Attack File compiled by the University of Florida's Florida Museum of Natural History.
According to authorities, the attack occurred around 4:15 p.m. Schafer was kite surfing south of Stuart Beach when the sharks attacked. After spotting him floating in the water, a lifeguard swam out and pulled him onto his rescue board away from the sharks and brought him ashore. After administering CPR, Schafer was taken to Martin Memorial Hospital, where he would later die.
According to Palm Beach County Ocean Rescue Lt. Don May, sharks have been gathering off the coast recently for their annual feeding on baitfish.
Despite the popular fear of shark attacks brought about by pop culture movies and the media, shark attacks are relatively rare, with fatal attacks far more rare. The International Shark Attack File lists only 464 confirmed fatal shark attacks since the year 1508. The same statistical database reports only 2,251 confirmed attacks in the same amount of time.
The last fatal shark attack in Florida occurred in 2005 in Walton County, which is on the panhandle along the Gulf of Mexico. Florida recorded its highest number of confirmed shark attacks (32) in 2020 (and 2020).
The last confirmed fatality from a shark attack in the U. S. occurred on April 25, 2020, in Solana Beach, Calif. A 66-year-old man swimming with a group of triathletes was singled out and bitten across his thighs. Dave Martin, according his fellow swimmers, was lifted completely out of the water by the attack, the shark's teeth gripped around his legs, scoring deadly gashes. The shark was believed to have been a Great White.
Last year saw no confirmed shark attack deaths anywhere in the world, although it is believed that 60-year-old Richard Snead may have been a victim of a shark attack in September. Snead had been swimming off Corolla, N.C., when he disappeared. His body was later found washed up on the beach at Kill Devil Hills. Although a state medical examiner has listed Snead's death as a result of a shark bite, according to Carolina Beach Today, the case is still listed as unconfirmed.
Statistics show that surfer/windsurfers make up 57% of all confirmed shark attacks.