Best Blowgun For Hunting in 2022
Cold Steel Tim Wells Signature Series Slock Master Blowgun
- Overall Length 5 foot
- Steel / Material ALUMINUM
Cold Steel 4 Foot .625 Blowgun Big Bore Hunting Weapon
- Wall Thickness: 1.5 mm
- 0.625 Magnum Big Bore Blowgun
- Overall Length: 4'
- Rubber Ferrule
- Quiver Guard
- High quality, not a cheap imitation
- Includes: Mouthpiece, Rubber Ferrule, Dart Quiver, Quiver Guard, and 36 Darts
- The 36 darts are composed of 12 Stun Darts, 12 Mini Broadhead Darts, 6 Broadhead, and 6 Bamboo darts.
- Made of polymer, rubber, and aluminum
Cold Steel 2pc Big Bore .625 Magnum 5-Foot Blowgun
- Multiple uses: Blowgun, hiking staff, monopod, self defense weapon, fire pipe...perfect for the outdoors!
- Shoots heavy duty darts up to 20 yards, up to 20% faster than competitors!
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum construction!
- Comes with an assortment of darts
- Please note that this item is illegal in the States of California, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin, the District of Columbia, and New York City.
Cold Steel Professional .625 4 ft. Blowgun
Venom Blowguns Made in USA, 1 Piece 36" Velocity .40c Blowgun with Exclusive Tactical Peep Sight (Black)
- Black Finish
- Anti-Inhale Mouth Piece
- 12 Target Darts, 8 Stunner Darts
- Foam Grip Target Dart Quiver and Dart Guard
Cold Steel Twopiece Blowgun Black
- Darts included
- Rubber Ferrule
- Compact design
Venom Blowguns .40 Cal Blowgun Destroyer Kit (Black)
- 20 Target Darts, 20 Spearhead Darts
- 20 Nylon Tip Broadhead Darts, 16 Stun Darts
- 16 Spike Darts, 16 Super Stunners
- PIC/Weaver MIL-STD-1913 Rail and Muzzle Guard, Foam Handgrip
- Carry Sling, Quivers and Anti-Inhale Mouthpiece
BLUEGOBY Blowgun 48" .40 Cal Barren Layers Blow Dart Gun Made in USA with Tactical Peep Sight, 10 Target Darts, 10 Bamboo, 5 Spear, 5 Broadhead, 10 Thumpers, 10 Stunners, 10 Spike Darts
- BLUEGOBY's Light weight aluminum blowgun will come in the following camo patterns: Under Armor's Kryptek Raid, Muddy Girl, Barren Layers. The blowdart guns camo finish is applied through a water transfer hydrographics.
- DART PACKAGE: BLUEGOBY 48 inch 40 caliber blow dart pack will include 60 total darts (10 Target darts(3.5in), 10 Bamboo Spikes, 5 Spearhead(3.5in), 5 Broadhead(3.5in 10 Stunners, 10 Thumpers, 10 Spike darts). Darts will require assembly. 60 darts will provide plenty of Blowgun darts for all occasions
- ACCESSORIES: BLUEGOBY 48 In .40 Cal Blowgun will include the following accessories: Tactical Peep Sight, 1 Thumper quiver, 1 Stunner quiver, 1 Spike quiver, 1 bamboo quiver, 1 side quiver, 2 dart guards 1 Foam Grip, 1 Mouthpiece
- QUALITY: Made in the USA. This 48" .40 Caliber Blowdart gun is made here in the US with the customer in mind.
36" Avenger .40c Blowgun with Darts Lifetime Mfg Warranty & Made in America
- 36" Black Avenger blowgun
- Includes muzzle and mouth guard
- 2 accessories quivers and foam hand grip
- 8 4" target darts included
- Fast Shipping
18" .40 Caliber Tactical Blowgun with 10 Spear Darts, 8 Spike Darts, Sling, Tactical Mount, Pistol Grip and Peep Site (Black)
- 18" Black Aluminum Barrel
- PIC/Weaver MIL-STD-1913 Rail, Tactical Peep Sight Muzzle Guard
- Tactical Rail, Pistol Grip And Carry Sling
- 10 Spearhead Darts And 8 Spike Darts
- Quick Release Quivers amd Foam Hand Grip
Why the "Gold Seeding" was Even More Fun Than the Prostate Biopsy"...Blow Darts and All !!!
A chronological, humorous look at a patient's impression of the various treatment techniques associated with a disease all Men Fear...Protate Cancer!
Just a few weeks following my Prostate Biopsy, Dr. Snip had a chance to review the results with me and decided I needed to progress to a colleague of his, Dr. Zap for consultation and an explanation of treatment modalities.
After arriving at Dr. Zap's office, conferring with him, and taking a tour of the facility, which appeared well stocked with NASA cast-off equipment and things that go "click" "whirr", and "zap", I was convinced we were on the right track and ready to proceed with the next step, which would actually be done again by Dr. Snip...But, before leaving Dr. Zap's office, he and his trusted assistant, Nurse Insert presented me with a small package, which I wrongly assumed was a "welcome kit"...little did I know, until couple of weeks later, the package was intended for me to give Dr. Snip on my next consultation visit before the next scheduled procedure.
By the time we arrived home from Dr. Zap's, my curiosity was killing me,so it was time to take a peek at the innocent looking package. After very carefully finding an opening so I could view the contents, I finally took a peek and realized it was a mistake , and they had given me what appeared to be, a matching set of bright,shiny "gold-tipped", BBQ skewers.But, having utmost confidence in the medical community, I shrugged off my puzzlement and assured myself, "they know what they're doing"! They're all Pro's...
Next day was a weekend and I decided I needed to take a closer look at the package contents. With my wife as a wittness, I carfefully removed one of the 8 (I think), carefully sealed and encassed "skewers" for a closer look. Actually, upon careful observation, they looked more like the "blow dart" bamboo dart guns seen in the old Tarzan movies when the island natives would "ward off" conquering explorers with posion darts. No question, I had my hands wrapped around genuine Gold-tipped darts and the actual "dart guns" that would be used to target and "seed" my...you got it....Prostate! Wow...and I thought the biopsy was fun!!!
After a couple of weeks of trying to entice my wife, family members, friends, and even the neighborhood delivery guy, into assisting me with the darts and dart gun to save a trip back to the Doc, I finally relented and showed up for my appoinment for the "seeding".
The room was the same as before, but the "breakthrough medical device" previously out-fitted with the IBM Selectric "typewriter ball" with the dozens of shiny sharp razors had been modified and now sported new hardware resembling the old-timed John Wayne, Jesse James era "gattling gun" on a tripod with a super long barrel to insure precise trajectory.
"My" end once again, was the long pointed barrel. The Doc's end of the device, held the small cylindrical chambers for "firing" the darts. One cylinder per dart. Of course, he also had the "trigger" and a small video screen,which I assumed he used to keep up to the minute with the stock market while he was working.
Here we went again, "click", "whirr", "zap"..target HIT.. Fire 2..."click", "whirr", "zap"...Target 2 Hit ! Amazingly, I managed to stay on the table thru the first three, before they again peeled me off the office walls for the remaining five. How glad I was to have been blessed with only one prostate gland at birth and how indeed lucky was "I", that my prostate had only 8 targets...How lucky could I get?
I would find out only a few weeks later when I returned to Dr. Zap's office for "Nurse Insert" to show me her "off Broadway" performance of "Ballon in a Bottle"... This procedure was really good..Wait'll you try it...Thanks, Doc!
Have a great day...make someone smile..and please "continue to awaken onthe green side of the grass"!