Best Calls For Coyote Hunting in 2022
Icotec GEN2 GC300 Electronic Game Call
- 300 yard remote range
- Play 2 sounds at the same time
- NEW - Pause button
- NEW - Decoy port and activation button on remote
- NEW - Backlit buttons for night hunting
FOXPRO Deadbone American Made Electronic Predator Call
- 15 high-quality FOXPRO sounds (note: these sounds cannot be changed)
- Play 2 sounds simultaneously
- High-efficiency horn speaker
- Pilot Lamp/low Battery indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low
- Made in the USA
Primos Double Cottontail Call
- Crafted from the highest quality material ensuring quality and durability
- Double Cottontail
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two Metal Reeds
- High-Pitched & Raspy
- Laminated Barrell
Lucky Duck Riot Electronic Predator Call with Remote
- The Riot comes preloaded with 50 predator-enticing sounds, recorded and compiled by The Verminator, Rick Paillet, and used to win the World Coyote Calling Contest
- Holds up to 2,000 sounds, and runs on 10 AA batteries (remote runs on 3 AA batteries)
- Includes a motorozed decoy and long range remote control, that store conveniently in the caller for easy travel
- Remote control does not require line of sight, and reaches up to 300 feet
- Universal tripod thread on bottom of the caller, compact design for extreme portability
Primos Coyote Bear Buster Call
- Quality materials used for all Primos products
- 100% designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Whether you are a professional, recreational user, or even casual, Primos will fit the mold for all types of people
- Reproduces the distress bleat or bawl of a young deer - a favorite food source for coyotes, bears, and other predators
- Can be blown very softly or extremely loud
Johnny Stewart CYC-1 Coyote Dog Howler Premium Mouth Call
- Provides a full range of authentic coyote sounds
- Features adjustable sound band with tone slots
- Easy-to blow
- Effective for coyote, mountain lion, fox, bear, bobcat & predators
- Can be heard for miles by predators, luring in plenty of game
Flextone Dying Rabbit Call
- flexible design for better sound control
- easy to use
- soft bodied for more natural sound
- incredible durability
- soft coaxing or loud distress sounds
- easy to use buttons
- loop audio option for your convenience
- pictures to go along with the sounds you make
MOJO Outdoors Super Critter Predator Decoy with Sound
- BRING IN MORE PREDATORS: Lightweight and portable predator decoy with realistic prey-type fur that attracts predators and holds their attention
- INCREDIBLY REALISTIC: Critter topper has intermittent spinning action for added realism and piques predator curiosity
- READY TO USE: Speaker programmed with cottontail distress sound
- VERSATILE: Designed to allow on and off control from most remote callers with a 3.5mm auxiliary port
- STAY IN THE FIELD ALL DAY LONG: Runs on four AA batteries for up to 20 hours
Icotec GEN2 GC320 Electronic Call/Decoy Combo
- 300-yard remote range - no line of sight required
- Play two sounds simultaneously
- NEW call pause button
- NEW ON/OFF backlit buttons for night hunting
- The ICOtec AD400 Decoy included
Nolan Ryan Beats Mark Cuban, Buys the Texas Rangers
Retired Rangers pitcher Nolan Ryan lands the Rangers ownership in a move that Dallas fans are celebrating. Unlike the sad story of the Orioles and stalled Coyotes purchase, this bankruptcy could have a happy ending.
Attorney Peter Angelos and a group of investors including Tom Clancy have seen Baltimore through good times and bad. If we're honest, they've been mostly bad, and, as Sports Illustrated points out, Peter Angelos has been considered by some to be the worst owner in baseball. They cite his firing of Davey Johnson, running through five managers, and incompetent micromanaging (note to the Redskins, Dan Snyder, you may want to jot this down) as justification for his ranking. But Baltimore has been running downhill for a very long time now -- witness the 2020 season's breathtaking 34-73 record (BaseballReference.com).
The future needn't be all doom and gloom for the Rangers, and there's no need to look back to the '90s to see how a sports team fared after bankruptcy. With the 2020-2020 financial crisis well under way, the NHL was forced by media reports to acknowledge one of its own was struggling with millions in losses. The Phoenix Coyotes, Fanhouse.com reported, filed for bankruptcy in 2020 and wound up pitting two powerhouses against one another -- the NHL versus Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie. Balsillie's primary purchasing condition was that the Coyotes would have to relocate to southern Ontario. Then-owner Jerry Moyes had intended to sell to Balsillie, but was outmaneuvered by the NHL in court, which then took over ownership. The team has stayed in Phoenix and, according to Globe and Mail, two potential bidders still wait in the wings to try to take over.
The unprofitable team managed to reach the Conference Quarter-Finals, losing to the Detroit Red Wings 4-3 and finishing the season with a solid 50-25 record (HockeyReference.com).
The Rangers are also having an outstanding season, and, to his credit, Cuban appears to be taking a no-hard-feelings attitude toward the loss. Reportedly a fan of Texas native Ryan and the Rangers, he smilingly told the Dallas Morning News, "I wish them the best. It's their moment."
Helen Thomas, "Texas Rangers baseball team sold in auction" Financial Times
Sports Illustrated, "SI's Best amp; Worst Owners"
BasballReference.com, "2020 Baltimore Orioles Batting, Pitching, amp; Fielding Statistics"
Bruce Ciskie, "Coyotes Bankrupt, May Return to Canada" NHLFanHouse.com
HockeyReference.com "2020-10 NHL Season Summary"
Angela K. Brown, "Texas Rangers step closer to exiting bankruptcy" Dallas Morning News