Best Car For Hunting in 2022
Thirstystone Break up Mossy Oak I'd Rather be Hunting Car Cup Holder Coaster, 2-Pack
Hunting Simulator 4x4
- - Hunt for animals. The best hunting simulator.
- - Wide selection of weapons.
- - The coolest 4x4 off-road vehicles for hunting.
- - Trailers for your vehicles.
- - Animal traps.
- - Beautiful graphics and realistic 3D environment.
- - Realistic animated animals to hunt.
- - Sounds of nature that create the effect of being there.
- - Diverse animal life and hunting maps.
- - Pursuit of quests and missions. Daily bonuses.
Scent Crusher Ozone Go Plug in Vehicle Air Cleaner
- ✔️ VEHICLE ODOR REMOVER removes odors and contaminants from your vehicle using the power of ozone.
- ✔️ DESTROYS ODOR IN 30 MINUTES The ozone destroys odors in 30 minutes.
- ✔️ ELIMINATES SMOKE Eliminates smoke, dog, cat, and food odors from your car or truck
- ✔️ FRESH AIR deodorizes your clothing or gear within your truck or car before the hunt
- ✔️ PLUGS INTO 12VOLT OUTLET Simply plug the unit into your vehicle’s 12 volt outlet
Scent Crusher Room Clean Plug-In Unit, Eliminates Odor, Kills Bacteria, for Home, Cabin, RV in 30 Minutes
- ADJUSTABLE TIMER - rids bacteria and odors in 30 minutes or less. Recommended room size: 320 SQ FT.
- THE SCENT CRUSHER ROOM CLEAN unit plugs into any standard 110 volt AC outlet to release ozone and rid unwanted odor.
- LOW AMBIENT NOISE - stays quite while in use.
- 320 SQUARE FOOT - Recommended room size 320 square feet. Set the variable ozone output and the desired time for use in any room.
- PORTABLE - Take this portable unit to the cabin, use at home, or on the go in an RV to rid bacteria causing odors in 30 minutes or less
Jeep Deer Hunting Vinyl Decal for Cars, Trucks, Jeeps, Walls, Laptop etc. | White Decal | 5.5 X 5.65 in | CCI240
- This is a vinyl, die cut decal....WAY better than a bumper sticker.
- The material used is made to last 6 years on the outside of your vehicle but can be applied to most clean smooth surfaces.
- This product applies to your car similar to how you apply a temporary tattoo....
- ...dont worry, we provide indepth application instructions.
- The transfer tape that we use on our products is clear, which makes for easy application
Mud River Brown Two Barrel Double Seat Cover, Brown, X-Large
- Reversible, rip-stop nylon/canvas;Easy clean-up
- Three adjustable/removable straps with Fastex buckles for easy attachment over headrest
- Padded for comfort;Easy clean-up
- Bar-tacked webbing for greater adjustability
- XL: 68″ width x 68″ length
Hunting Duck Fish Deer Buck Vinyl Decal Sticker Car Graphic Fishing Sportsman , Die cut vinyl decal for windows, cars, trucks, tool boxes, laptops, MacBook - virtually any hard, smooth surface
- DYE CUT DECAL
- UV and Water Resistant, This Decal Lasts up to 6 years
- Made from the Highest Quality Vinyl
- Will Not Leave any Residue
- Manufactured in the USA by Ranger Hot Stickers TM
Aokin Car Seat Back Gun Rack Hunting Gun Sling Shotgun Rifle Gun Holsters Pistols Organizer with Pockets, Black
- High Quality - Car headrest gun rack made with high quality 800D nylon,strong and sturdy, so it can be used for many years.
- Easy To Install - You don’t need any tools to install the rifle hunting accessories in your car, and just have to hang across the headrests. this car seat back organizer can also hold up to 3 rifles.
- No-slip Grip - The car seat back gun rack has anti-slip foam pockets to keep your guns safe and well protected. Non-slip foam pocket interiors for security while transporting.
- Widely Used - Hunting gun storage can widely used in vehicles,such as Sedans,SUVs,Mini Vans,cars,jeep,pickup etc,holds your gun rifle or other Elongated things,such as toy gun,umbrella,Alpenstock,crutch.
- Easy To Store - You can easily fold up the gun sling organizer when you don't use it,It doesn’t take a lot of place, so you can easily store in your gloves box.
SafetyPUP XD - Protect Your Best Friend. Our Hi-Vis Fluorescent, Reflective Dog Vest Provides Crucial Visibility Helping You Safeguard Your Pet from Cars & Hunting Accidents, On or Off Leash
- SIZING - Fits dogs 22 lbs to 34 lbs. Chest Diameter 22" - 27.5"
- DURABILITY - 300D Oxford Weave fabric and reinforced stitching ensures a more durable vest to withstand the activity of a playful dog.
- SAFETY – Blaze orange fabric and reflective trim make your pet highly visible to both cars and hunters helping to avoid accidents.
- COMFORTABLE - Easy adjustable straps and lightweight fabric keeps the vest comfortably in place eliminating chaffing and a resistance to wearing the vest.
- GUARANTEED – Purchase risk free, thanks to our 100% money back guarantee! If you aren't satisfied for any reason, we will refund your money - no questions asked!
Toy Filled Easter Eggs TOOWELL Surprise Easter Eggs Filled with Die Cast Toy Cars for Eggs Hunting Party Plastic3.2" Tall 12 Pack
- Package Included: 12 pack plastic Easter eggs, pre-filled with 12 pack mini die cast toy cars. Colors are random
- The size of Eggs is about 3.2" tall x 2.4" diameter. Kids will get different die-cast cars in each egg, Recommended for Ages 3 and up!
- Easter Eggs Hunting Fun: They are a great alternative to candy, bright colors make them easy to find and will be delighted to find the eggs when they figure out the treasure inside the eggs
- Easter Decoration: Colorful Easter eggs fit for Easter eggs hunting party, flower ornaments, table settings, candy basket, activities, games, rewards, souvenirs
- Top and Bottom Parts of Eggs Snap Together to Hide Surprise Inside of Egg, if the eggs you got were apart, please snap them together
Trophy Hunters - a Cruel Mentality Carried Too Far
Sports hunting carried to extremes
The latest and saddest news out of the war in Afghanistan shows where this extreme behavior has displayed itself with several veterans from a US Stryker tank unit that operated in the southern province of Kandahar and who are now on trial for their crimes. An investigation by Der Spiegel has unearthed approximately 4,000 photos and videos taken by 12 men who deliberately sought out and murdered innocent Afghan civilians. "Five of the soldiers are on trial for pre-meditated murder, after they staged killings to make it look like they were defending themselves from Taliban attacks."
"The lengthy Spiegel article that accompanies the photographs contains new details about the sadistic behaviour of the men. In one incident in May last year, the article says, during a patrol, the team apprehended a mullah who was standing by the road and took him into a ditch where they made him kneel down.
The group's leader, Staff Sergeant Calvin Gibbs, then allegedly threw a grenade at the man while an order was given for him to be shot. Afterwards, Gibbs is described cutting off one of the man's little fingers and removing a tooth. The patrol team later claimed to their superiors that the mullah had tried to threaten them with a grenade and that they had no choice but to shoot." (US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians, by Jon Boone, gaurdian.co.uk, 3/21/11)
The three pictures that Der Spiegel has released show these men posing, holding body parts of dead civilians they deliberately killed as if posing for the next issue ofHunting or Outdoor LIfe magazines. One of them shows the head of a dead Afghan civilian being held up by their murderer, as he looked into the camera smiling.
This horrible behavior aroused a very unpleasant experience for me while I served in Vietnam. It occurred following the first night of the massive Tet offensive in 1967. My missile battalion that had been stationed on a high hill overlooking the Da-Nang harbor was attacked with a barrage of mortars. During this mortar attack a handful of NVA (North Vietnamese Army regulars) approached several bunkers that shielded light anti-aircraft missiles and radar units, hoisting satchel charges into them in an attempt to destroy the equipment and kill who ever was standing guard duty at that post.
There was little significant damage and only a few minor injuries but the next morning a sweep of the area found a dead NVA officer just the other side of our perimeter wire. His own death was either the result of a premature detonation of the explosive he was sent to deliver or was hit with shrapnel from incoming rounds we called for from the USS New Jersey sitting in the Da-Nang harbor after the initial mortar barrage began.
His dead corpse was a symbol of the near death many of us faced the night before. But rather than doing the militarily honorable thing and sending the body to our graves registration division to be processed and offered to the Vietnamese government for identification and allowing possible family members to claim the remains, some of my comrades instead decided to "have a little fun" with the corpse.
The Viet Cong soldier was in his early twenties. A fragment from an explosive had cleanly opened his front torso where the intestines lay out in as clean and neatly a manner as if it were done by a surgeon on a cadaver for instructional purposes at a medical school. Two of my fellow Marines picked the "gook" up (an insensitive and pejorative term we commonly used for the Vietnamese) by each ear and stuck a cigarette in his mouth while another Marine took the picture. Later the CO of the combat security unit that was assigned to our missile battalion authorized his men to take the body to the side of the mountain and roll it down the slope to allow his comrades to claim it later, if they so chose.
I post these graphic details reluctantly and only to expose the awful things men can do in combat situations. Clearly not all of those who wear the uniform are guilty of such actions and many like myself find it repulsive. But like myself, fail to report such behavior when they see it. Thankfully, some do.
I was 19 years-old at the time and was overwhelmed by the spectacle and the near death experience the night before. Besides, I honestly cannot recall receiving any training on what was considered illegal under Geneva Convention rules about such behavior. But I often question my failure to see this indecent human display by fellow Marines as that which we typically reserve only for those we declare to be our enemies. What transpired in my training and my combat experiences that led me to think that this was somehow par for the course?
Such behavior is steeped in our culture. David, after he killed Goliath, ran over and pulled the Philistine's sword from its sheath and used it to cut off his head? He then held the head up to the Philistine army to instill fear in them. Similar practices have been noted in many land battles by military warriors until recent times. As we became more civilized and such "lower" forms of behavior were seen as the acts of "unholy" men, this ritual slowly disappeared from our conscious psyche and declared inhumane by the conventions written in Geneva, Switzerland following the first world war.
But the acts of these 12 men were far short of noble. Some brutally murdered innocent civilians then took pictures of their kill as game hunters do today. This trophy mentality with game hunters has always seemed a perversion to me.
What some sportsman view as a natural act of "conquest" I suppose is that genetic holdover of our past when we were hunter/gatherers. What separates the contemporary hunter however from our earlier species was that earlier man relied upon such kills for survival, not mere sport. And the reverence earlier man had for the animals they tracked and killed often forbid them to display their body parts as trophies but were used only for practical purposes. Such trophy displays are not only wrong but demonstrate a cruelty of mind that, as we are witness to again, can be taken too far when carried into combat.
Lest we think such cruel mentalities exist with only that element of society we relegate to less sophisticated, immoral types which find themselves in life-threatening situations, let's not forget those extremist within religious and political clans amongst us who demonize their perceived enemies in vicious ways. Had some of these same people found themselves in combat situations would they be equal to the murderous cruelty that these 12 American soldiers are accused of?