Best Chair For Turkey Hunting in 2022
Hitorhike Low Sling Beach Camping Concert Folding Chair with Armrests and Breathable Nylon Mesh Back Compact and Sturdy Chair (Camo)
ALPS OutdoorZ NWTF Vanish More Comfort Hunting Chair
- More Comfort (MC) folding chair has padded armrest with a wider, deeper and taller seating style for maximum comfort
- Compact folding design allows for easy transport and storage
- Powder-coated steel frame for long lasting durability
- Includes padded shoulder carry bag
- Dimensions: 25" W x 16" D x 27" H, Weight: 8 lbs. 8 oz., Weight Capacity: 300 lbs., Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Obsession
Browning Camping 8525014 Strutter Folding Chair (Regular)
- Folding chair with arms offers ultimate comfort
- Low-profile, powder-coated Steel frame includes padded shoulder carry strap
- Compact folding design with included 8" X 28" Carry bag
- Four Rotating feet on bottom of chair helps you sit solid on uneven terrain
- Dimensions: 22" W x 14" D x 24" H, weight: 7 lbs., Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Browning Camping Woodland Hunting Chair
- Low-profile hunting chair with durable Steel frame
- Front and Back organizational pockets for your personal items
- Folds up flat for east transportation and storage
- Includes padded shoulder carry strap for convenience
- Dimensions: 19" W x 12" D x 21" H, weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Primos Spring Accessories PS60096 Wing Man Turkey Chair
- Steel frame holds up to 300lbs
- High back for all day comfort
- Mesh back for those hot spring days in the field
ALPS OutdoorZ NWTF More Comfort Turkey Hunting Chair
- Add more comfort to your Turkey Chair with an extra 4" of seat width
- Low profile chair with a call organizer pocket attached
- Powder coated steel frame compactly folds for easy transportation and storage
- Conveniently includes padded shoulder carry strap
- Dimensions: 23" W x 12" D x 21" H, Weight: 8 lbs., Weight Capacity: 300 lbs., Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Obsession
Ameristep Deluxe Tent Chair Blind
- Realtree edge Camo. Width: 61" height: 60" depth 52". waterproof ground blind that will comfortably hunt 2 people
- Two person fold out chair with easy flip over blind. Cup holders in each arm rest
- Ideal for firearm and crossbow hunting. No Assembly Required
- Includes carrying case with shoulder strap
- Shadow Guard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
Browning Camping Huntsman Chair
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame wrapped with durable TechMesh material
- Adjustable seat height, wide backrest and 360 degree swivel seat gives you maximum comfort
- Large swivel feet with independently adjusting legs accommodates uneven terrain and prevents sinking
- Shoulder strap and compression strap for chair base makes for easy transport
- Dimensions: 18" W x 14" D 37" H, Weight: 13 lbs., Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
ALPS Mountaineering Rendezvous Chair, Khaki, 8013914
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame and TechMesh Fabric offers you ultimate stability and breathable comfort
- Sits low to the ground and allows you to lean back at a perfect angle to relax and stretch out your legs
- Conveniently collapses and fits into the included shoulder carry bag so transporting and storing is easy
- Perfect chair for beach trips, gathering around the campfire, outdoor concerts or sporting events; options are endless
- Dimensions: 22" W x 14" D x 24" H, Weight: 6. 8 lbs. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. , Color: Khaki
ALPS OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame for ultimate support
- Adjustable Seat height, adjustable/removable arm rests, wide backrest and 360° swivel seat gives you maximum comfort
- Large swivel feet with independently adjusting legs accommodates uneven Terrain and prevents sinking
- Our stealth Hunter is on our best sellers list, take it on your next hunt and find out why
- Dimensions: 22. 5" W x 14" D x 37" H, weight: 16 lbs. 9 oz. , Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. ; shoulder and compression strap included
Turkey Chair Cover Craft Project for Thanksgiving
This is a fun no sew craft project the kids can make to help decorate for Thanksgiving. Scissors are involved, so this may not be perfect for very little kids, but if you are willing to cut out the materials, they could assemble their chair slip cover.
This craft project should cost you less than $5 per chair.
To Make a Thanksgiving Turkey Dining Chair Slip Cover You Will Need:
5 Yards of Felt (white, orange, yellow, brown, and green are all great options)
Lots of square soft felt fabric for cutting designs out of
To start this simple craft project your need to measure the backs of your dining chairs. You are making a simple square or rectangle to slip over the back, so be accurate with the measurements.
My chairs are 20" wide and 35 inches tall on the back, so that is what I used.
Cut out 2 pieces of felt for this. You will need two pieces of reach chair you are covering. Add three inches on to each side to allow for the no sew or fabric glue.
Lay one piece down. Outline the top and two sides with a thick line of fabric glue. Lay the second piece of felt op to and press it into the fabric glue. Make sure you do not seal the bottom of the two pieces together or you won't be able to slip it onto the chair.
You will need to let the fabric glue dry completely before moving on to the next step.
Turn the chair cover felt fabric inside out. If you don't want to wait to do this you have a few options. Sew the fabric with a sewing machine instead of gluing it. You could also use No Sew to sew the three sides. Let this cool a minute and you can turn the fabric out almost immediate. You could also let the kids use yarn on a large needle to sew the sides together. This will occupy them for a while and provide some more color on the slip cover.
Now, use the extra felt fabric to cut out a Thanksgiving turkey design. Let the kids have fun doing this part. To simplify this part have them cut out the turkey body first. Then a neck, then a head. Next, use the yellow felt to cut out feet. Colorful pieces can be used for the tale.
Glue the pieces down on the chair slipcover.
You can add details like googly eyes, glitter, and more to make it really festive. Fabric paint is not the best on felt, but you can use puff paint in a tube easily on felt.
Other fun family details you can add to these Thanksgiving dining chair slip covers are:
-Put the name of each family member on a chair.
-Write Happy Thanksgiving on One.
-Use puff paint to add small details.
-Cut out other great fall shapes out of the felt. Leaves, acorns, pumpkins, gourds, and pilgrims are all great ideas.
-Cut out pilgrims instead of turkeys to put on the chair slip covers.
-Why not try cutting out a ship like the May Flower in place of a turkey.
Once the fabric glue as dried slip the fabric over the back of your dining table chairs and enjoy! Hand wash this craft project to keep it looking good. Spot clean if you can get away with it!