Best Climbing Sticks For Bow Hunting in 2023
Lone Wolf 4 - Pc. Climbing Stick
Rivers Edge RE730, Big Foot 20' Connected Stick, Tree Stand Climbing System, 5â€™ Sections (4 Total), Alternate Step Design, Permanent Non-Slip Coating, Black
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: The alternate step design reduces the weight of this climbing system and offers a quick and easy way to get to your stand.
- NOISELESS STRAP ATTACHMENT: Securing cam straps loop through a welded bracket and wrap around the tree eliminating the noise of metal on metal contact.
- SUPERIOR GRIP COATING: Each step surface is coated with factory applied permanent non-slip coating for superior grip and added safety.
- CONNECTED FOR MAXIMUM STABILITY: Each 5’ section attaches to the next and the bottom stick sits in the ground offering greater safety and security.
- PLENTY OF HEIGHT: At 20 feet tall, you will easily be able to reach your stand with the added safety and security of a connected climbing stick.
Millennium Treestands M210 Stick Climber
- STICK CLIMBER: Being able to get into and out of your treestand safely and easily while hunting is important. The M210 Stick Climber is a great solution. Built for hunters and built to last.
- 20-FEET TALL: At 20-feet this Stick Climber delivers the goods to get you up to your stand and back down again safely.
- CAM BUCKLE: The M210 Stick Climber comes with a 7-foot cam buckle for extra large trees.
- SMART CONSTRUCTION: The lightweight steelTough construction with a durable powder coat finish means you’ll enjoy years of great service from this climber. Standoffs offer plenty of boot room as you climb. And the dual top step adds security.
- MEASUREMENTS: Built to hold up to 300-pounds. Weighs 17-pounds.
Guide Gear 20' Climbing Sticks
Pine Ridge Archery Hunt-n-Gear Equipment Hanger
- 5-Feet strap fits trees up to 18-Inch diameter
- Includes 3 equipment hangers
- No damage to tree
- Made from super strong material
- Made in USA
Bow Buddy Bow Hanger | Hang-On Buddy Treestand Bow Holder Removable with Rubber Grip Compound Bow Holder for Archery Hunting (Hi Profile)
- EASY INSTALLATION: The Hi-Profile Hang-On Buddy works on all tree stand and ladder stand models. Can be attached to the platform or seat.
- NO TOOLS NEEDED: Quick attach/detach turn knob for easy installation without using tools.
- HEAVY DUTY: The Hi-Profile Hang-On Buddy's solid steel construction easily holds compound bows and most crossbows.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Holds your compound bow or crossbow with superior strength and durability. Keeps your bow or crossbow close with minimal movement.
- HIGHER PROFILE THAN THE ORIGINAL HANGON BUDDY: Works anywhere on the stand due to this bow holder's higher profile. Allows for bow cam clearance.
Guide Gear Hang-on Tree Stand & Climbing Stick Combo
Ameristep AMEBL3000 Care Taker Ground Blind, Hubstyle Blind in Realtree Edge
- Realtree edge Camo. Shooting width: 69" height: 66" footprint: 55"x55". waterproof ground blind that will comfortably hunt 2 people
- Replaceable camo shoot-through mesh windows. Shadow Guard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
- Great blind for bow hunting, gun hunting, or crossbow hunting
- Rugged Spider hub frame for easy setup and take down. Setup or takedown in less than 2 minutes. Comes equipped with heavy duty tie downs and stakes
- Durashell plus fabric shell with matte finish.Hub-to-Hub Dimensions: 60 inch
Guide Gear Quick Climbing Sticks, 3 Pack
Big Dog 20' Double-Step Climbing Stick
- Steel construction
- Angled double steps for easy climbing
- Extended tree braces for safe climbing
- Welded steps on both sides
- 5 pinned 4' sections
Ghosthunting Kentucky by Patti Starr is Available Now
Ghosthunting Kentucky by Lexington, KY paranormal expert Patti Starr is available now. According to her website, these are a collection of stories that she has collected over her years of ghosthunting.
Here is an abstract from her website about her book:
The early evening light couldn't penetrate the darkness of the long corridor of the old abandoned hospital as it echoed back distorted whispers. These same whispers had been captured on my audio recorder. The hair raised on the back of my neck as I heard the disembodied voices hiss for help. A little girl cries out for her Mommy and another angry voice demands us to "get out". As I looked through the screen on my camera I could see a shadowy form move across the hall passing from one room to another. I quickly snap the picture and captured an unearthly mist reaching out as if it is trying to touch me. A startled gasp escaped from me as my EMF meter began to beep and flash. An unexplained energy had come so close to me that it jolted my meter into going off.
These are just a few of the experiences I have had while investigating haunted places. You too can encounter these eerie ordeals by taking a road less traveled and visiting these thirty featured haunted places and more. There are haunted places listed that the public has not heard about. These places are rich with ghostly activity and unique history so the chances of you having an experience while visiting them are more likely.
Each chapter will also reveal many different ways to use special equipment, instruments, rituals, and current methodology for collecting evidence. One of my favorites exercise is to talk with the entities and have them respond with an answer that was captured on my audio recorder. Another one is to hold out my hand and ask the spirits to come to me while someone takes my picture as it reveals an orb on my hand. Maybe you will relate to a ghostly encounter experienced by others shared in this book.
Patti Starr is the local guru and teacher of the paranormal world. She runs the local Ghost Hunters Shop, organizer of the Mystical Paranormal Fair, and the instructor for the local ghost hunter classes. But, she is most famous for her International Horror and Paranormal Festival, ScareFest.
To learn more about her events and to buy her book please visit her website at www.ghosthuntershop.com