Best Cold Weather Hunting Hat in 2022
Carhartt Men's Acrylic Watch Hat A18, Brite Orange/Heather Grey, One Size
Ergodyne N-Ferno 6823 Balaclava Ski Mask, Wind-Resistant Camo Face Mask, Hinged Design
- WIND-RESISTANT – Protective fabric paneling over face shields against the wind’s bite
- BREATH EASY – Align mesh panel over the mouth for optimal airflow
- HINGED DESIGN – Can be worn in 3 different ways: open face balaclava, neck gaiter or full ski mask
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- LONG LENGTH – Full head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep workers safe and seen
Winter Baseball Cap with Ear Flap Hats Men Hunting Cold Weather Fitted Earflap Hats Wool Grey L XL
- FITTED SIZE - Medium Size for 22.4"-23.2", 7 1/8- 7 3/8, 57-59CM; Large Size for 23.2"-24", 7 3/8- 7 5/8, 59-61CM.X-Large Size for 23.6"-24.4",7 1/2-7 3/4,60-62cm
- STIFF LONG VISOR - keep the sun and snow out of eyes when doing exercise like Cycling, Skiing, Snowboarding, Camping, Hiking or Morning Workout.
- EAR FLAPS & NECK WARMER - this wool winter hat just blends baseball cap and ear warmers into one; you can flip the earflaps up when it's not so cold, or flip flaps down to warm ears and neck.
- SNAP BUTTON DESIGN ON FLAPS - the faux fur earflap, featured with 2 snap buttons, could be folded up and securely snapped; not only Functional, but also Stylish.
- WASHING INSTRUCTION - Hand wash with cool water, air dry; or spot clean.
TKAS Winter Hat Warm Cap Camouflage Ushanka Ski Trapper Trooper Hunting Cold Weather Ear Flap Chin Strap (Khaki_Camouflage)
- Winter hat material: 100% Polyester Outer Shell and Faux Fur Inner Liner provide you with warmth and comfort. Effective to prevent the wind and cold weather and keeps your head much warmer.
- Unisex trapper hat for All: best fit for 57-60cm, 22.4"-23.6", 7 1/8-7 1/2. fits most adults head size
- Multi-purpose winter hat: Suitable for winter and outdoor activities, such as ski, snowboard, motorcycle, running, hikking, camping, travel, climbing, hunting, trapping or just cold weather hat.
- Camouflage hat style: Looks really cool and special due to its unique appearance design. You can adjust the earflaps down to warm ears, face and chin, or can also roll it up like a Ushanka.
- The perfect combination of warm and stylish, super warm fleece lining, your best winter hat. It also suits for party gift(Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year).
Odema Unisex Nylon Russian Style Winter Ear Flap Hat Camouflage One Size
- Size L-XL, fit for 23"-24" head circumference
- Material: Polyester,not water proof
- Outside Ear Flaps can be Buttoned Up or Down
- Earflaps and Front Flap are Lined with Faux Fur
- Wears well for hunters, trappers or any outdoorsmen. Also good for sports like snowboarding and skiing.
Carhartt Men's Face Mask,Brite Orange,One Size
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- 100-percent acrylic stretchable rib-knit fabric
- Thinsulate flex 100g insulation for warmth
- Extra-long neck enhances cold-weather protection
- Carhartt label sewn on front
ScentLok Men's Carbon Alloy Knit Cuff Beanie, Forest Green, One Size
- CARBON ALLOY TECHNOLOGY: Everyone loves a stocking cap when the weather gets cold and the hunting gets tough. The Knit Cuff Beanie has the versatility to keep the chill off the head when temps are cool and when the cold really bites, roll down the beanie and get those ears covered. Microfleece Carbon Alloy lined.
- COMFORT DESIGN: The Scent-Lok Men's Carbon Alloy Knit Cuff Beanie doesn’t just look great and keep you warm, but its constructed out of some of the softest materials out there, ensuring supreme comfort so you can perform at your best in all kinds of weather.
- STAY WARM HEAD TO TOE: The inner microfleece works to keep your head and ears warm while you’re out in the elements. The hat also features a roll cuff design to reinforce warmth, giving you an extra layer to keep your ears nice and cozy in all kinds of cold.
- THE ONE AND ONLY: ScentLok Technologies is a leading worldwide designer of performance, hunting and casual odor-controlling apparel, footwear and equipment. ScentLok is the only company with access to all scent-controlling technologies including their patented activated carbon technology, which is consistently proven to outperform other technologies tested.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Scent-Lok Men's Carbon Alloy Knit Cuff Beanie, Forest Green, One Size. Features Carbon Alloy which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption. Microfleece inner helps keep your ears warm. Roll cuff design helps reinforce warmth.
Carhartt Men's Fleece 2-In-1 Headwear,Charcoal Heather,One Size
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Fleece hat featuring logo tag, ear flaps, and pull-down face mask with moisture-wicking backing
- One size fits all
Trapper Hat Rabbit Fur Aviator Hat with Ear Flaps Russian Winter Cold Weather Hat Windproof with Mask Men Women Gray
- RABBIT FUR - the earflaps, neck and forehead parts are lined with 100% Real Fur for ultimate warmth and softness in below freezing temperatures; provide extremely toasty feeling for head, ears, face and neck.
- NIGHT REFLECTIVE STRIPES - the night reflective stripes are designed on both sides and back; they not only keep you safe when walking, hiking or cycling in the night, but also make this trapper gear looks more stylish!
- VERSATILE - the ear flaps can be moved under chin like an aviator hat, or towards upside like a russian Ushanka if you get too warm.
- WINDPROOF & SNOWPROOF SHELL - a perfect winter trapper hat for any outdoor activity like skiing, snowboarding, motorcycling, running, climbing, hunting or just dogwalking.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: best fit for 55-60cm, 21.6"-23.6", 6 7/8-7 1/2.
Womens Winter Trapper Hunting Hat Ear Flaps Faux Fur Russian Ushanka Cold Weather Ski Bomber Lady Red
- NIGHT REFLECTIVE STRIPES - the night reflective stripes are designed on both sides and back; they not only keep you safe during walking, hiking or cycling in the night, but also make this winter gear look more stylish!
- MOST FUNCTIONAL STYLE - the esclated neck & chin design provides much more warmth and protection than those regular fur hunting caps; also the windproof face mask could be snapped on or off easily.
- UNISEX & STYLISH - the ear flaps russian ushanka fur hat looks fashionable and cool on Male, Female, Adults and Teens.
- WINDPROOF & SNOWPROOF - warm winter gear for skiing, snowboarding, dogwalking, snow hunting, outdoor trapping, camping or motorcycling; also cool as hunters / troopers / pilots costumes.
- SIZE : best fit for 55-60cm, 21.6"-23.6", 6 7/8 -7 1/2. The soft fleece lining provides a cozy fit.
Southern Music Festivals And Why I Won't Be Attending Them Anymore
The weather is just to unpredictable for me to attend them in the Spring or Summer anymore
Up until the past two years, I loved going to music festivals. It was a great way to spend time with like minded people and see many of your favorite bands on the same stage in a 24 hour or more time period.
All of that changed for me last year. In May of last year, I attended a music festival in a neighboring state. The line up was great: Evanescence, Korn, Halestorm, etc. Could it get any better? Then a friend of mine gave my adult daughter and I two camping passes so we could camp the night before and the night of the festival. We arrived on Friday, got our camping space set up and started our weekend of fun. The weather was great and the good times were flowing freely.
On my way back from the port-a-potties, two women in a neighboring camping space broke out in a fight. Names were being called, fists were flying and hair was being pulled. Sounds like a good time, right? The first hour of watching them fight was pretty funny. This fight lasted well into the wee hours of the next morning. I'm not sure why security took about four hours to get there but this was the beginning of the end of the good times.
I finally fell asleep in my tent at about 5 am. I woke back up at 7:30 am. The sun had came out and it was as hot as an afternoon in July. (Remember, this was in May) Soon the heat was really playing with my stomach. The port-a-potties were so far from the campsites that you had to pray to make it to the potties without having an accident.
Long story short. To sum it up for that music festival in 2020, I never got to see any of my favorite bands because I got so sick that my daughter had to drive me home. I hated that I ruined it for her since we were there mostly for her to begin with.
Fast forward to the same music festival this year. Yes, I bought tickets again, then remembered how the weather was unseasonably hot last year. I sold my pair of tickets to a neighbor. My daughter kept her tickets and went with my brother. Another thing that I should mention, this year's festival was now a two day festival.
For about a week before the festival this year, it rained. I'm talking about Noah's Ark type rain. My daughter tried to remain optimistic while the whole time I'm thinking of how glad I was that I had sold my tickets.
One moment of jealousy. On Saturday, the first day of the festival, the weather was perfect, even though it was hoodie weather. All of the bands performed, the fans were happy. I even got a phone call from my daughter while Limp Bizkit was on stage. That was the only moment that I was jealous of not being there.
On Sunday, the second and final day of the festival, Noah's Ark weather returned. My daughter called and said that they'd decided to stay in their hotel room until the weather calmed down. That never really happened. They decided to go on to the venue but only got to see one band.
I'm not blaming the people that plan this festival, they can't help what the weather does. I can say that I will not be going to anymore Spring or Summer music festivals because the weather in the South is just to unpredictable.