Best Deer Hunting in 2022
Campark Trail Camera-Waterproof Game Hunting Scouting Cam 14MP 1080P with 3 Infrared Sensors for Wildlife Monitoring with 120Â°Detecting Range Motion Activated Night Vision 2.4â€ LCD 42pcs IR LEDs
RHINO Blinds R150-RTE 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind, Realtree Edge
- R150 fits 3 people and has a 66" center height, hub to hub 75" x 75", and floor space 58" x 58"
- Constructed of a True 150 denier polyester - 150 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and take down - with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points - Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric
- DWR and Antimicrobial Treatment - RHINO Blinds are treated with a durable water repellent to protect and an antimicrobial to help prevent mold and mildew ensuring you a quality product
- What's Included - Each blind comes with a backpack, stakes, and tie down ropes
- Use what the pros use - choose RHINO Blinds!
MOSPRO Trail Camera Viewer for iPhone iPad Mac & Android, SD & Micro SD Memory Card Reader to View Photos and Videos from any Wildlife Scouting Game Cam on Smartphone for Deer Hunter Black
- 【Compatible Devices】 Four kinds of interfaces are supported; Almost all your devices are supported; IOS, Windows OS, Linux, Mac OS and Android are supported
- 【Compatible Cards】 Supporting TF (micro-SD) and SD memory card. Compatible with ALL trail camera brands including Bushnell, Moultrie, StealthCam, Reconyx, Browning, Wild Game Innovations, etc.
- 【Easy to Manage Data & Share in Real Time】 Super speed & high capacity allow you to manage all your data and files directly on this card reader and to share in real time
- 【Plug and Play】 No driver is required on the compatible devices. It is very convenient for using at anytime and anywhere
- 【Perfect for Trail Camera】 Perfect for hunters to view images/videos on site! Simply insert the card, you could easily view, delete, or share the videos or pictures catched by your game camera
MOSSY OAK Field Dressing Kit, Portable Butcher Game Processor Set (8-piece)
- ✅ 8 PIECE BIG GAME FIELD DRESSING KIT in BOX: 8-3/4" Wood/Bone Saw, Steel Stick/Brisket Spreader, 7-1/2" Caping Knife, 9-1/2" Gut Hook Skinner, 10" Boning Knife, Tungsten Carbide V-Sharpener, Red Game Cleaning Gloves
- ✅ 8-3/4" WOOD & BONE SAW: This bone saw with the clever blunt hooked tip would avoid breaking the bladder or intestines virtually, ensuring meat not harmed during dressing. The serrations are configured to increase efficiency with T-handle and innovative hook tip, 5" serrations, 5/64 inch (1.9 mm) thickness, 4.1 oz
- ✅ 7-1/2" CAPING KNIFE: This smaller fixed blade caping knife with 3-3/8 " blade features finer point and smaller scale, more suitable for smaller game, 7/64 inch (2.85 mm) thickness, 2.8 oz
- ✅ 9-1/2" GUT HOOK SKINNER: This fixed blade hunting knife features a 4" fine edge blade with gut hook, 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) thickness, 6.3 oz, designed for quick and efficient processing of game
- ✅ MATERIAL & DESIGN: Each stainless steel item in this field dressing kit is made of 3CR13, equipped with camouflage handles and full tang constructions that offer durability over the long haul
Ameristep Doghouse Ground Blind, Two Man Hunting Blind in Realtree Edge Camo
Outdoors with Eddie Brochin - The Real Deal - Hunting for Whitetail Deer
Terrain The Range 5 Sided Hunting Blind
- Five-sided blind provides superior 360 degree visibility
- Tinted plexiglass windows for concealment
- Heavy duty door frame for stability. Overlapping walls protects from the elements. Latch keeps door secure
- Spacious interior fits two hunters and gear
- Transport by pickup truck or Assemble onsite
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Wisconsin - Gun Hunting Public Land with Dan Infalt!
Ameristep AMEBL3000 Care Taker Ground Blind, Hubstyle Blind in Realtree Edge
- Realtree edge Camo. Shooting width: 69" height: 66" footprint: 55"x55". waterproof ground blind that will comfortably hunt 2 people
- Replaceable camo shoot-through mesh windows. Shadow Guard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
- Great blind for bow hunting, gun hunting, or crossbow hunting
- Rugged Spider hub frame for easy setup and take down. Setup or takedown in less than 2 minutes. Comes equipped with heavy duty tie downs and stakes
- Durashell plus fabric shell with matte finish.Hub-to-Hub Dimensions: 60 inch
DEER HUNTER CLASSIC
- EXPLORE A LIVING WORLD
- Immerse yourself in diverse environments filled with over 100 animal species! Watch out for attacking predators including bears, wolves, and cheetahs! Hunting deer is just the beginning!
- MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
- Enjoy endless customization as you perfect your weapons. Upgrade magazines, scopes, stocks, barrels and more! Take hunting to the next level!
- COLLECT TROPHIES
- Compete for bragging rights as you bag the biggest animals with GameCircle achievements and leaderboards!
How Moon Phase Affects Whitetail Deer Breeding in the Rut Season
How moon phases affect the rut has always been a point of contention. Learn the facts.
Many hunters believe that the breeding season for the whitetail is increased in November by the phases of the moon. However, biologists are not convinced. There are two camps of thought on this in hunters who believe this. The first camp believes the second full moon which occurs after the autumnal equinox causes the frenzy of mating activity. The second camp believes it is the new moon.
The rutting season will peak any time between late October and early February whether there is a moon or not. Trail cameras confirm this. However in other Southern states, mainly Mississippi, Alabama and Florida the stockings of whitetails which occurred during the middle of the last century the rut was year wide.
Science Behind the Rut
From a scientific point of view it is believed that the shortening days, or photoperiod, is the main factor in starting the rut. Other causes are thought to be genetics, predation, buck-to-doe ratios and local weather. In addition the quality of the habitat and temperature may have an effect.
Recent studies by wildlife biologist from state fish and game agencies and universities on the breeding season was based on backdated foetal ages of pregnant does with corresponding lunar phases. This survey also included Maine, Michigan and Minnesota in their northern hunting strongholds.
Deer breeding chronology does not bear out the opinion that the moon phase has an influence. In fact the data from free-roaming populations suggests that the photoperiod by calendar date is better at predicting when deer are going to breed no matter what latitude is studied. It can be argued that the moon phase has no or little influence on deer breeding at either the individual or population level. Calendar dates based on long-term biological data is the best predictor of the deer breeding chronology.
The mating impulse is therefore not as a result of the moon phase or moonlight itself. Deer are nocturnal creatures and it can be said they travel more on moonlit nights but to say lunar phases have any impact on when deer rut is a very tenuous connection.