Best Deer Hunting Backpack in 2023
Military Expandable Travel Backpack Tactical Waterproof Work Backpack for Men(OCP)
ALPS OutdoorZ Trail Blazer, Realtree Xtra
- Expandable pocket to carry your gun or compound bow securely
- Organize your gear in the main compartment, zippered front pocket and side mesh pockets
- Bartacked webbing gives multiple attachment points
- Fully equipped with hydration pocket/port, front lashing system and blaze orange rain cover
- Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz., Capacity: 41L/2,500 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Realtree Edge
ALPS OutdoorZ Dark Timber Hunting Day Pack, Realtree Edge, 2285- Cubic Inches
- Large front accessory and main pocket to keep your essentials organized and accessible
- Fully loaded with side mesh pockets, lower storage pocket and hydration pocket and port
- Side compression straps pull in pack's weight, making heavy loads easier and more comfortable to carry
- Padded waist belt and shoulder straps with adjustable sternum straps for maximum comfort
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz. , capacity: 37L/2, 285 in³, Camo pattern: Realtree Edge
- Material Type: Polyester
Auscamotek Camo Hunting Backpack Camouflage Bag Waterproof Day Pack for Fishing Hiking Camping
- Dimensions: 19x12x8 inch 100% brushed polyester fabric with PVC waterproof coating
- Natural tree and leaf printing for maximum camouflage during hunting
- Large front pocket with 2 side water bottle pockets for storage of camo netting ghillie suit and any other hunting accessories
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for total comfort Chest belt for better fits
- Reminds: the printing is random with different part of trunk and leaves.
Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack - Rifle and Pistol Compatible, Approach FX
- THE ULTIMATE HUNTING DAYPACK - The Superday packs everything you need for a day hunt and then some; Convenient pocket placement so you can focus without distraction; Weight limit: you’ll max out before the pack does
- RIFLE & PISTOL COMPATIBLE - The Superday features a built-in rifle boot, two side pistol holders, and 5 compression straps that give you loads of options for gear attachment; Compatible with 2-liter hydration systems; Bow boot available for separate purchase
- COMFORTABLE CARRY - ThermoMold Suspension utilizes molded foam so ergonomically advanced that it virtually matches every contour of the human form; This daypack includes load lifter straps that transfer weight from your shoulders to your hips
- DISAPPEARING ACT - Approach FX uses the same groundbreaking concealment technology as its predecessor, but features a darker color palette; Designed for the Midwest or Eastern hunter, as well as late-season Western hunters, this dark woods camo adapts to your surroundings AND the current lighting
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Any damage, Badlands will replace it for free, forever; Weighs 3 lb 15 oz (1.8 kg) and measures 21 x 16 x 11 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 1440 cubic inches (23.6 L); Total volume is 1950 cubic inches (32 L); 7 pockets
ALPS OutdoorZ Pursuit, Mossy Oak Country
- Unique organizational front shelf pocket helps keep all your gear at your fingertips
- Keep your essentials close with a drop-down rifle/bow holder pocket, quiver holders and hydration pocket and port
- Padded waist belt with two pockets and reinforced webbing to accommodate clip-style holsters
- Blaze orange rain cover included to stay safe and keep your gear dry during inclement weather conditions
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz., Size: 2700 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Country
ALPS OutdoorZ Brushed Pathfinder Hunting Pack, Realtree Edge
- Fanny pack expands to day pack with adjustable shoulder harness, padded waist belt and H20 pocket and port
- Comfortably carry heavy loads and haul meat, use extension lashing straps for extra large loads
- Day pack fits a wide variety of compound bows and a drop-down pocket to carry your gun
- Compatible with our Accessory Pockets: Binocular, Camera and Turkey Call Pockets
- Weight: 4 lbs. 10 oz. , Fanny Pack Capacity: 800 in³, Day Pack Capacity: 1900 in³, Total Capacity: 2700 in³
Badlands Pursuit Camouflage Hunting Day Pack - Bow and Rifle Compatible, Realtree Edge
- ULTRALIGHT - Weighing in under 2 pounds, the Pursuit won't slow you down; This lightweight backpack is anything but a lightweight, however, offering plenty of cargo room, water bottle pockets, plus Hypalon reinforcements
- VENTILATED - AirTrack Suspension utilizes a combination of air channeled foam and breathable mesh to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable no matter how long the hunt
- STEALTHY - Badlands' tactical Approach camo is engineered to blend seamlessly into a wide range of habitats; This stealthy pattern teams up with whisper-quiet KXO-32 fabric to make you practically undetectable to your prey
- VERSATILE - Whether you carry a rifle or bow, the Pursuit has you covered; A variety of compression straps give you lots of options for gear attachment; Compatible with 3-liter hydration reservoirs
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 1 lb 15 oz (0.9 kg) and measures 19.5 x 15 x 8 inches; Main compartment has a volume of 1250 cubic inches (20.5 L); Total volume is 1500 cubic inches (24.6 L); 5 pockets
Allen Company 19098 Pagosa Daypack, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, 1800 Cubic Inches
- 1800 cubic inch capacity
- High-vis lining and zipper pulls are great for low-light conditions
- Quiet fabric to help you go unnoticed
- Hydration pouch ready with dual water bottle pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps, sternum strap, and waist belt
ALPS OutdoorZ Ranger, Realtree Edge
- The Ranger is on our best sellers list; intended for smaller excursions to pack your essential gear
- Main compartment and front organizational pocket allow quick access
- Padded shoulder straps and webbing handle offer comfort and convenience for carrying
- Bartacked webbing gives multiple attachment points
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz., Capacity: 23L/1,450 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Realtree Edge
Barcelona, Spain: What to Do on Your Solo Vacation
Why not consider a trip to Barcelona? They say you haven’t lived until you’ve embarked on a solo European vacation. Whether you choose to go the luxury or backpacker’s route, indulging in culture older than our country’s 236 years can be eye-opening.
Barcelona is Spain's second largest city. The official languages are Spanish and Catalan. The capital of Catalonia is best known for hosting the 1992 Summer Olympics. Barcelona is called the "City of Counts" for a reason. With its diverse culture, it's a high-traffic tourist destination. In fact, Barcelona is the fourth visited city in Europe after Paris, London, and Rome.
So where should you go in Barcelona?
Mercat de la Boqueria
This famous public market commonly called La Boqueria is a great place to get the pulse of the city. Have you ever visited a farmers market that reportedly dates back to 1217? Here's where to discover every kind of produce and meat under the sun, and that's just for starters.
Find La Boqueria at La Rambla, 91, 08001 in El Raval. Get there by taking the Metro to Liceu. You can also take the Barcelona Bus Lines 14 or 91. For more information call +34-933-182-584 or visit their comprehensive site.
You wouldn't think of visiting Barcelona without seeing the Picasso Museum, right? The museum opened in 1963, the location selected by Pablo Picasso himself. Picasso started attending the Royal Academy of Art in Barcelona when he was just 15 years old. The artist then had a long love affair with the historic city.
Museu Picasso is located at Carrer de Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona, in the neighborhood of Sant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera-Born. For more information call +34-932-563-000 or visit their website.
Jardí Botànic de Barcelona
If you fancy yourself to be a horticulturist, the local botanical garden is not to be missed. Jardí Botànic de Barcelona is at Carrer del Doctor Font i Quer, 2. Call +34-932-564-160.
La Sagrada Família
The Basilica de La Sagrada Família is a large, beautiful, and renowned Roman Catholic Church. The architecture is exemplary. Find La Sagrada Família at Carrer de Mallorca, 401 in L'Eixample. Ring them up at +34-932-073-031.
Barcelona has some of the most delicious food in the world. Los Pergaminos is known for their paella and duck foie-stuffed figs. Grab a bite to eat at Carrer Ample, 19 in Barri Gòtic. They also offer takeout. Call to see what's good at +34- 93-302-20-29.
Tenga buen viaje!
More From This Contributor:
5 Ways to Ruin a Great Date! Don't Let This Happen to You
The Boudoir Photo Shoot: Sexy Gift Idea for Your Guy!
Hooking Up with Your Ex? Read This First!