Best Deer Hunting Blind Heater in 2022
RHINO Blinds R150-RTE 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind, Realtree Edge
Ameristep Doghouse Ground Blind, Two Man Hunting Blind in Realtree Edge Camo
Barronett Blinds GR351BT Grounder 350 Pop up Portable Blind, Woodland Camo
- HUGE INTERIOR: 80 inches tall and 90 inches wide hub-to-hub, with a 70 inch by 70 inch footprint.
- SHOOT-THROUGH MESH: Replaceable mesh camo window panes attach with hook-and-loop strips and can be opened with zippers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Made with durable, water-resistant, tightly-woven 150D fabric with a black interior coating.
- FIVE-HUB DESIGN: Durable five-hub design for easy set-up and take-down. Simply pop up and hunt.
- CONVENIENCE: Full-length zippered door located in back corner for easy entry with peek window on back of blind. Includes gear storage pocket and replaceable shoot-through mesh camo windows.
Barronett Blinds BE650BW Beast Pop Up Portable 6 Person Hunting Blind, Bloodtrail Backwoods Camo
- UNIQUE SIDE-BY-SIDE BLIND: The only side-by-side hub blind on the market, spanning 160 inches x 90 inches hub-to-hub
- SHOOT-THROUGH MESH: Six large windows include exterior shoot-through mesh that attach with Velcro and can be opened with zippers
- TWO DOOR DESIGN: Two full-length, zippered doors located in opposite corners for easy entry
- TOUGH: Durable, waterproof, tightly woven 150D fabric with a black interior coating
- CONCEALMENT: Ground skirt around entire blind keeps wind out while containing scents and shielding movement
Terrain The Range 5 Sided Hunting Blind
- Five-sided blind provides superior 360 degree visibility
- Tinted plexiglass windows for concealment
- Heavy duty door frame for stability. Overlapping walls protects from the elements. Latch keeps door secure
- Spacious interior fits two hunters and gear
- Transport by pickup truck or Assemble onsite
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Guide Gear Silent Adrenaline Hunting Blind
Millennium Treestands Blind, for L-Series Stands
- TRANSFORM YOUR LADDER STAND: The B1 Blind by Millennium Outdoors is designed to fit all L-series ladder stands (excluding the L-360) by Millennium Treestands.
- WEATHER PROTECTION: The heavy-duty material will provide hunters protection from the elements and it will resist mildew. The material is also quiet to the touch, so you don’t have to worry about excessive noise disturbing the hunt.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Featuring a zippered front entry and multiple window configurations, hunters can customize viewing and concealment options.
- CAMOUFLAGE: The forest camo design will blend with most any environment a deer hunter may set it up in.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight 13.25-pounds. Dimensions 37.5-inches x 26-inches x 3-inches.
Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater
- Swivel regulator and single control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Runs off a 1lb. cylinder, connects to a 20lb.cylinder with optional hose and filter (Propane not included)
AW 1 Man Fold Chair Ground Deer Hunting Blind Woods Camouflage Turkey Hunting Tent 1 Man Fold Chair
- With autumn wood and leaf camo, ideal to conceal for viewing and hunting
- Durable steel wire frame and heavy 300D polyester fibre for windproof and water-proof
- The chair with 250lbs max. weight capacity is made of durable 600D oxford cloth and iron tube with coating
- Larger seat area than other chairs
- One beverage holder on the arm rest of the chair
Rhino Blinds R300-MOC 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind, Mossy Oak Breakup Country
- R300 fits 3 people and has a 74" center height, hub to hub 77" x 77", and floor space 58" x 58"
- Constructed of a True 300 denier polyester - 300 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and take down - with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points - Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric
- DWR and Antimicrobial Treatment - RHINO Blinds are treated with a durable water repellent to protect and an antimicrobial to help prevent mold and mildew ensuring you a quality product
- What's Included - Each blind comes with a backpack, stakes, and tie down ropes
- Use what the pros use - choose RHINO Blinds!
Ghosthunting Kentucky by Patti Starr is Available Now
Ghosthunting Kentucky by Lexington, paranormal expert Patti Starr is available now. According to her website, these are a collection of stories that she has collected over her years of ghosthunting.
Here is an abstract from her website about her book:
The early evening light couldn't penetrate the darkness of the long corridor of the old abandoned hospital as it echoed back distorted whispers. These same whispers had been captured on my audio recorder. The hair raised on the back of my neck as I heard the disembodied voices hiss for help. A little girl cries out for her Mommy and another angry voice demands us to "get out". As I looked through the screen on my camera I could see a shadowy form move across the hall passing from one room to another. I quickly snap the picture and captured an unearthly mist reaching out as if it is trying to touch me. A startled gasp escaped from me as my EMF meter began to beep and flash. An unexplained energy had come so close to me that it jolted my meter into going off.
These are just a few of the experiences I have had while investigating haunted places. You too can encounter these eerie ordeals by taking a road less traveled and visiting these thirty featured haunted places and more. There are haunted places listed that the public has not heard about. These places are rich with ghostly activity and unique history so the chances of you having an experience while visiting them are more likely.
Each chapter will also reveal many different ways to use special equipment, instruments, rituals, and current methodology for collecting evidence. One of my favorites exercise is to talk with the entities and have them respond with an answer that was captured on my audio recorder. Another one is to hold out my hand and ask the spirits to come to me while someone takes my picture as it reveals an orb on my hand. Maybe you will relate to a ghostly encounter experienced by others shared in this book.
Patti Starr is the local guru and teacher of the paranormal world. She runs the local Ghost Hunters Shop, organizer of the Mystical Paranormal Fair, and the instructor for the local ghost hunter classes. But, she is most famous for her International Horror and Paranormal Festival, ScareFest.
To learn more about her events and to buy her book please visit her website at www.ghosthuntershop.com