10 Best Deer Hunting Game Xbox 360
Updated on: June 2023
Best Deer Hunting Game Xbox 360 in 2023
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions - Playstation 3
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Hunting Party with Gun - Xbox 360
- Optimized for use with the motion sensing device, you can expect tons of strategic, fast-paced social fun for the whole family. Challenge yourself and your friends to full motion big game hunting, where, to the victor goes the bragging rights!
- Take control of the game: Master the combination of the Top Shot Sport controller and full body movements as the game takes complete advantage of all the Kinect for Xbox 360 has to offer
- Precise sensors track the Top Shot Sport and your body movements allowing you to jump, dodge, aim and fire your way through to the next level
- Avoid obstacles, grab power-ups and take on all the challenges that cross your path.
- This game is made to work with Kinect for Xbox360
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Xbox 360
- Engaging and harrowing storyline
- Seven dangerous predators - one wrong move, and YOU'RE the hunted!
- Unparalleled suspense
- Worst case scenarios
- Includes next-generation shooting galleries featuring hot-seat, multi-stage and head-to-head multiplayer options
Cabela's North American Adventures 2011 - Xbox 360
- North America’s Best: Travel from Mexico to Alaska for record trophies in the adventure of a lifetime!
- Star in a Hunting TV Show: A cameraman will film your exploits and at the end of your hunt, your actions will be captured in an episode of the show
- Cabela’s goes online - a hunting game first! Test your hunting skills in 4 person online simultaneous multiplayer. Compete to bag the biggest trophies and claim bragging rights!
- Custom Gun Builder: Customize your firearm for each hunting adventure
- Game integrates real world details while focusing on stealth, marksmanship, and mastering a diverse set of hunting skill
Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt - Xbox 360
- Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to hit next-gen consoles. Players will experience the thrill of the hunt by using all their hunting gear-scents, calls, decoys, scent eliminators, state-of-the art GPS mapping, ATV's and more
- Players stalk and kill their prey in 10 of North America's most famous huntings spots. With local multiplayer, acrade mini-games as well as Season Hunt and Quick Hunt, Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike
- The game features authentic Bass Pro Shops hunting gear. Different weapons to choose from including rifles, shotguns, bows, and handguns.
- A special Bass Pro Shops King of Bucks for you to find in each region-these deer are incredible, record-sized deer with typical and non-typical racks harvested all over the world.
- Each region also has a Legendary animal-an animal that has long been roaming the area for many seasons escaping hunters and creating folk tales and local lore about their elusiveness.
Cabela's Big Game Hunter, 2012 - Xbox 360
- Features -
- Animal movement gives you clues to what it will do next
- Dynamic weather and natural hazards
- Reflex and Target Shooting galleries
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 with Gun - Xbox 360
- The World's Deadliest Animals - Face the world's deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive
- Shooting Galleries - Over 30 shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive
- Multiplayer - Take on your friends in head to head and 4 player turn based multiplayer
- Includes Fearmaster gun for gameSpecial edition for Xbox 360 measures heart rate and hand tremors to affect in-game performance
Cabela's African Adventure - Xbox One
- Vast hunting areas 5X the size of any other Cabela's console game!
- Highly memorable "Big 5"; challenging and fun boss animal fights
- Take on large heards of stampeding buffola, packs of predators, and dream prey across 5 diferent biomes!
- Enter and leave your vehicle anytime, anywhere!
- Two exciting modes: Safari mode; Shooting Galleries
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure '10 - Playstation 3
- Pursue record-breaking big game, small game, turkey, upland birds, waterfowl and trophy fish species
- Live the adventure of real-life scenarios that will have you hunting realistic animals with advanced artificial intelligence
- Explore more than 50 adventures across top North American hunting and fishing hotspots
- Create Your Dream Trophy Buck - customize your buck’s rack, body size and color
- Compatible with Cabela's Wii Firearm peripheral and the Wii Zapper (not included)
Hunting Simulator - Xbox One
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
Luxury Apartments in St. George, Utah
Tips for students apartment hunting in St. George
Go look at the apartments
When you drive around the college area you will notice apartments buildings that have banners advertising that has apartments available for college students. You want to spend a good amount of time driving around to look at all the other apartments that are available for college students. You can find nice luxury apartments available and also some cheaper apartments that aren't so luxury either. It is about the same price for a luxury apartment than it is for a cheap one non luxury one.
When you look at the apartments make sure to go look inside of the apartments and just don't make a quick decision. You want to be happy with the apartment that you decide to live in so look at the other options before making a decision. Make sure to notice how noisy or quiet the neighborhood is. Some college apartments building are quiet and others are having parties every night.
Get a list from the College
The college usually has a list available to give to students that are looking for off campus college student apartments. The list will usually display the price range and what is included in the apartments. The list will have a phone number and address available for each apartment usually. Make sure to go look at them though. It costs more a apartment depending upon if you want to share a room with someone or if you want your own bedroom.
One thing that is nice about the luxury college student apartments is the fast high speed internet. The satellite TV in the apartments. The hot tubs and swimming pools. The vending machines and soda machines are nice. Some of them even have laundry mats available on site, so you don't have to go hunt for a laundry mat. The dishwashers and other nice features in the apartments.
College apartments are so much cheaper per year than it is for regular apartments. College students get a huge discount on rent during the school year. The apartments during the summer time is even more cheaper since the landlords want to keep making money during those months. You can live in luxury college student apartments for approximately less than $5,000 per college year in St. George, Utah.
You can usually decide how many roommates you want to have in the apartment. You can choose to have your own bedroom or share a room with someone else. You can choose to share an apartment with females or males. Some of them have rules about which gender you can share an apartment with though. If you decide to share a room with someone else it is much half the cost cheaper instead of having your own room. If your roommate drives you crazy then you always move to a different apartment, but it might cost you more money to do so.