Best Deer Hunting Games For Xbox 360 in 2023
Hunting Simulator - Xbox One
theHunter: 2019 Edition - Xbox One
- Explore a vast open world. By foot or ATV
- Different species - different challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the hunt
- Share hunting experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn bragging rights
- Includes all 11 available DLC
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions - Playstation 3
- Majestic terrains from North America to Africa
- Discover and decipher the best way to take down the wide variety of animals
- Rewards will be granted for an accurate shot
- Inaccurate shots will leave gamers walking away empty-handed
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Hunting Party with Gun - Xbox 360
- Optimized for use with the motion sensing device, you can expect tons of strategic, fast-paced social fun for the whole family. Challenge yourself and your friends to full motion big game hunting, where, to the victor goes the bragging rights!
- Take control of the game: Master the combination of the Top Shot Sport controller and full body movements as the game takes complete advantage of all the Kinect for Xbox 360 has to offer
- Precise sensors track the Top Shot Sport and your body movements allowing you to jump, dodge, aim and fire your way through to the next level
- Avoid obstacles, grab power-ups and take on all the challenges that cross your path.
- This game is made to work with Kinect for Xbox360
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Xbox One
- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations.
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 - Xbox 360
- Engaging and harrowing storyline
- Seven dangerous predators - one wrong move, and YOU'RE the hunted!
- Unparalleled suspense
- Worst case scenarios
- Includes next-generation shooting galleries featuring hot-seat, multi-stage and head-to-head multiplayer options
Cabela's North American Adventures 2011 - Xbox 360
- North America’s Best: Travel from Mexico to Alaska for record trophies in the adventure of a lifetime!
- Star in a Hunting TV Show: A cameraman will film your exploits and at the end of your hunt, your actions will be captured in an episode of the show
- Cabela’s goes online - a hunting game first! Test your hunting skills in 4 person online simultaneous multiplayer. Compete to bag the biggest trophies and claim bragging rights!
- Custom Gun Builder: Customize your firearm for each hunting adventure
- Game integrates real world details while focusing on stealth, marksmanship, and mastering a diverse set of hunting skill
Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt - Xbox 360
- Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to hit next-gen consoles. Players will experience the thrill of the hunt by using all their hunting gear-scents, calls, decoys, scent eliminators, state-of-the art GPS mapping, ATV's and more
- Players stalk and kill their prey in 10 of North America's most famous huntings spots. With local multiplayer, acrade mini-games as well as Season Hunt and Quick Hunt, Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike
- The game features authentic Bass Pro Shops hunting gear. Different weapons to choose from including rifles, shotguns, bows, and handguns.
- A special Bass Pro Shops King of Bucks for you to find in each region-these deer are incredible, record-sized deer with typical and non-typical racks harvested all over the world.
- Each region also has a Legendary animal-an animal that has long been roaming the area for many seasons escaping hunters and creating folk tales and local lore about their elusiveness.
Cabela's Top Shot Elite Firearm Controller - Xbox 360
- First and Only firearm controller for the Xbox 360 gaming platform
- Features removable/adjustable stock, a scope with red lens filter and pump action reload
- Wireless 2.4 GHz technology for flexibility and ease of use, plus functioning twin analog sticks, D-Pad and action buttons. 2 AA batteries also included.
- Includes a sensor similar to the Nintendo Wii sensor bar with a CMOS high sensitivity camera that interacts with sensor bar
- Supports CRT TVs running at 50/60/100 MHZ plus Plasma, LCD and LED TVs
Cabela's Big Game Hunter, 2012 - Xbox 360
- Features -
- Animal movement gives you clues to what it will do next
- Dynamic weather and natural hazards
- Reflex and Target Shooting galleries
Motown Legend Three-Time Grammy Award Winner Joe Hunter Dies
Three-time grammy winning pianist of The Funk Brother's Band was found dead in his Detroit apartment.
Joe Hunter was 79 years of age, and was a diabetic. The cause of his death was not immediately known. His son told a local paper that it looked as if Joe was trying to take some kind of medicine when he died. He was found on Friday, Police said.
Hunter's piano work was a part of such songs as Martha and the Vandellas' "Heat Wave", and Marvin Gaye's "Pride and Joy."
Joe had just returned from a European tour with fellow Funk Brother Jack Ashford.
"Joe Hunter's piano and stellar leadership helped birth the Motown Sound," Bruce Resnikoff, president of Universal Music Enterprises, which oversees the Motown catalog, said in a statement.
"You can't miss Joe's piano on those great early hits. The first of the Funk Brothers, his terrific riffs and easy-going musicianship will live forever."
The documentary film, "Standing in the Shadows of Motown" was released in 2002. The Funk Brothers contributed to the film, and were given a spotlight appearance.
The soundtrack album won two Grammy's in 2003. Hunter and the Funks were awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2004, at the Grammys.
Joe Hunter was the one who founded Motown Records, and he was also Barry Gordy Jr's first hire. The funk brothers' put the back-beat into several hits for artists and bands, including Diana Ross amp; the Supremes', Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Smokey Robinson amp; the Miracles.
Joesph Edward Hunter was born on November 19, 1927, in Jackson, Tennessee. His works arranged from being a Musician, composer, Arranger, ad a Consultant.
His mother was Vada Idona Hunter, and his father was John G. Hunter. Joe had initially learned how to play piano by watching his mother give piano lessons.
He married Mabel Daisy Miller on June 15, 1957. They have one son, and one daughter.
Joe Hunter attended Lane College from 1945-46. He was a Pre-Law student at the University of Detroit from 1949-51. He entered wit ha private music tuition, and participated in church activities
He was a band leader with Jackie Wilson in 1961. He was also at the Apollo Theatre also accompanied by Mother Waddles and the Spinners, and Martha Reeves and the Vandellas'.
He was also on a number of TV talk shows such as Johnny Carson, with Aretha Franklin. His radio appearances included WCHB-WGPR.
Joe Hunter composed many songs such as, The Key to My Heart, Christmas All Year Long,Sleep Little One, You Can't Bypass This Love, Poor Unfortunate, Do You Remember, and Do You Love Me, which became a major hit when it was used in the Patrick Swayze hit movie, Dirty Dancing.
Joe Hunter also had many recordings such as "I'd Like to Know; The music to Boom Boom Boom Boom, with Johnny Lee Hooker, The Man With the Blessing Plan, and many more.
Funk Brother Joseph E. Hunter
A Personal Message
"PLEASING SOUNDS FOR POSITIVE THINKERS"