Best Dog For Duck And Goose Hunting in 2023
Canada Goose Migrator Bird Plush Dog Toy
wangstar Pet Mallard Duck Dog Toy, Squeaky Dog Toy, Plush Puppy Dog Chew Toy for Small Medium Dogs, 9 Inch Wild Duck
- The cute vivid duck design is a great lure to your pet and arouse its curiosity.
- Squeaker & plush filled, when bite, it has loud and clear sound, which your pet really interested in, a great puppy toy and plush dog toy.
- The mallard duck dog squeaky toy is with high quality superfine polyester fiber fluff on surface, dyed bright colors.
- Great for Fetch & Play, Light weight, makes your puppy dog play with it easily, keep your dog entertained.
- Good choice for dogs who love squeaky toys, just find your pet a companion when you are not with him.
GLORYFIRE Duck Call Lanyard with Removable Drops Secures 5 Call Premium Military Grade Real Nylon Game Call Lanyard Hand Braided Camo 550LB Paracord Goose Calls for Hunting Predator Ducks Dog Whistle
- 1.Professional Set --- Professional duck call-and-lanyard set, combined with a high quality hand made lanyard and a 6-in-1 solid and durable duck call.
- 2.High Quality Lanyard --- Made of premium military grade 60 feet real nylon 550lb paracord to withstand the toughest environments.Durable and easy to clean.
- 3.Adjustable Design --- Adjustable loops that can securely hold 11 calls in place. Also comes with upgraded REMOVABLE CLIPS, you can remove any unnecessary loops according to your needs. Just insert your drop in the duck call groove and slide the knot down to secure your duck calls.
- 4.6-in-1 Call --- Incredibly easy to use, with wide range of vocalization and sharper sounds, you will be sounding like a pro in no time.
- 5.If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you.
Lucky Duck Yote Coyote Decoy
- The Yote Coyote is a realistic life-size coyote decoy made of durable lightweight EVA rubber
- Easily folds up for storage and easy transfer to the field
- Features a faux fur tail for realistic motion and glass eyes that will win any stare down competitions with predators
- Endorsed by The Verminator, Rick Paillet
- Includes a two-piece stake for effortless set up
Grriggles Squawk Flock Dog Toys, 12" Mallard
- Large plush birds with realistic squawking sounds
- Available as 12" goose or mallard
- Or choose 10" quail or 16.5" pheasant
- lifelike details authentic markings
Avery Hunting Gear Killerweed Layout Blind Kit-All-Terrain
- Ultra-realistic concealment material
- Conceals 1 full size blind or 2 mid-size blinds
- Will blend into cut grain fields, flooded fields, willows and most field backgrounds
- Individual strands of synthetic raffia grass in bundles
- Rot and mildew resistant
Coastal Pet R1850 DUC04 Duck Training Scent, 4-Ounce
- Remington, 4 oz., Duck, Training Scent
- Concentrated formula that is extremely effective
- Allows fast results even when training inexperienced dogs
- Ideal for training all type of bird dogs
- Easy-to-use formula that works well
Remington Mallard Small Foam Dog Trainer
- All Foam Construction Makes Them Float In Water And Tear Resistant, With No Loose Parts To Interfere With Training
- Scents Can Be Added For More Realistic Training
- Solid Foam With Rope Molded Through Bumper
- Package Dimensions: 15.0" L X 3.0" W X 2.75" H
Hyper Pet Flying Goose Dog Toy, Grey, Large (48689EA)
- SLINGSHOT DOG TOY: Thumb released, high flying, bungee style slingshot dog toy that launches up to 10 feet.
- FLOATS: Floats in the water, so it's great for the beach, lake, or pool.
- INTERACTIVE PLAY: Intended for interactive and fetch play, not a chew toy.
- MATERIAL: Made of lightweight, durable ballistic material. Brightly colored so you can maintain visibility.
- AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL DESIGNS: Available in four fun animal designs, colors and sizes so you can choose the one that’s best for your pet.
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
Dokken Dog Training Scent Wax, Waterfowl
Malaysian Telemonian (The Telemonian) Breed Dog
Malaysian Telemonian rare dog breed when trained is very good family dog especially does well with children. The breed is a very good hunting dog and has unique features.
The Malaysian Telemonian is mid-sized dog ("Telomian stand between 15 - 19 inches and weigh between 18 - 28 pounds." 3), square built, erect ears, and appears parti-colored black, white and tan. Most Telomians have a blue-black colored tongue. 1 "Legs: Forelegs are absolutely straight with perpendicular pasterns. Hind legs slope slightly and appear straight when viewed from the rear. Feet: Round, with hard pads and arched toes. " 5 The breed known to produce a strange howling sound but does not bark. The female Telemonian dogs have only one period of heat a year. During the first number of weeks after birth, the breed can be trained to socialize and become a marvelous companion especially with children. 1 Malaysian Telemonian has few if any health problems but generally a very healthy dog and life expectancy longer than twelve years. Preferably a small to medium size yard, breed has sufficient area to exercise or taken for walks frequently when kept indoors. The Telomian requires: Brushed or combed amp; bathed not excessively.4 "A quite unique ability of these dogs is the way they use their paws to hold toys and open doors, much the same way humans do." 1
In 1963 anthropologist Dr. Orville Elliott and his wife discovered Malaysian Telemonian breed in the jungles of Malaysia. The people living within this geographic area concerned the Malaysian Telemonian breed may become extinct because of the dog's lifestyle was changing and threatened as a result of increased human intervention in the jungles, provided a pair of Malaysian dogs to Dr. Elliott and his wife to breed in the United States. The pair of Malaysian Telemonian where sent to Dr. J. C. Scott at Jackson Laboratory in Maine. In a laboratory environment, Telemonian dogs were studied for their unique animal behavior and breed. In 1970, research assistant Audrey Malone Palumbo introduced the new breed of Malaysian to the public and during the same year Teleomian Dog Club was established. Subsequently, Dr Elliott returned to Malaysia to obtain an additional pair of dogs prevent the current stock of dogs from further inbreeding, arrived in 1973. 2 The Continental Kennel Club and other kennel Clubs, recognize the Malaysian Telemonian breed. 4
More information regarding Malaysian Telemonian breed is available at 'Yahoo Pet Groups': Telomian Lovers. 6