Best Down Hunting Jacket in 2023
SITKA Gear New for 2019 Kelvin Hoody Optifade Open Country Medium
Guide Gear Men's Down Jacket, Camo, Medium
Browning XM Elite Primaloft Down Jacket, Realtree Xtra, Large
- Products designed in the USA with quality materials
- High tensile and durability with all Browning gear
- Whether you're an avid outdoors man or recreational, good for all people
Nomad Outdoor Men's Duodown Jacket, Veil Cervidae, X-Large
- Down proof Shell Fabric with Water Resistant Coating
- 703 Fill Power Duo-Down in Essential Thermal Zones
- Adjustable Full Hood
Nomad Outdoor Men's Duodown Jacket, Veil Cervidae, Large
- Down proof Shell Fabric with Water Resistant Coating
- 700 Fill Power Duo-Down in Essential Thermal Zones
- Adjustable Full Hood
- department name: mens
- care instructions: Machine Wash
- sport type: Hunting
SITKA Gear Kelvin Down WS Hoody Optifade Open Country Large
- KELVIN DOWN WS HOODY – Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-large, and 3x-large. (Available Colors: Open Country and Subalpine)
- KEEP DRY & WARM – With 250 grams of water resistant, heat-trapping insulation wrapped in a resilient GORE WINDSTOPPER shell, the Kelvin Down WS Jacket combines maximum warmth, lightweight weather resistance, and minimal bulk.
- FIT AND FUNCTIONAL – Equipped with an upgraded brimmed hood that helps shed moisture and precipitation as well as all new internal stash pockets providing extra storage for easy access.
- EASILY PACKED & QUICKLY DEPLOYED – This dependable cold weather workhorse can be easily stored in the smallest of packs to be used any those frigid conditions
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
Amazon Essentials Men's Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Jacket, Charcoal Heather, X-Large
- Cold-weather style is easy with this versatile water-resistant lightweight puffer jacket featuring a full-zip front and stand-up collar
- With a stand-up collar, zip pockets and elasticized cuffs
- Outfit the entire family with comfortable, quality clothing from Amazon Family
- Winter made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
HARD LAND Menâ€™s Hooded Packable Down Jacket Lightweight Insulated Winter Puffer Coat Outdoor Black Size XL
- 【HOODED DOWN JACKET】The hood is designed in such a way that when zipped up it covers the neck area to promise warmth and makes the hood secure.
- 【PACKABLE】The down jacket can be folded into separate pouch( 10”long,4.7” wide).
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT】Ultra light(13~17oz.) to packs into a backpack easily, makes the down coat perfect for outdoor activities like backpacking, hiking, jogging,winter running,camping, travel,riding and extended trips.
- 【WARM & WINDPROOF】Adjustable hem and elasticated cuff for enhanced fit and warmth.
- 【2 POCKETS】 2 zippered handwarmer pockets are very deep and good for gloves and safe for phone,keys,wallet and so on.
Alpine Swiss Niko Mens Down Alternative Jacket Puffer Coat Packable Warm Insulation & Lightweight GRN 1XL Green
- WARM DOWN ALTERNATIVE FILL- Features a 100% nylon shell and 100% polyester fill and lining that is warm and lightweight.
- STYLISH & FUNCTIONAL - Convenient front zipper closure, 2 front zippered pockets, 2 interior slip pockets, and stretchy piping around sleeves and bottom of jacket. Zippers are gunmetal tone and and engraved with Alpine Swiss logo.
- EASY TRAVEL & STORAGE - This packable coat can be easily folded to fit small spaces for easy storage and travel.
- WATER RESISTANT - Lightweight, water resistant, and versatile. Layer it up or wear it on it's own, this jacket will keep you warm and comfy.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Machine washable, please see label for detailed care instructions. Fit is true to size.
Under Armour Men's RR Alpine Ops Parka, USA Barren Camo, Large
- Packs easily into it's own internal stuff sack
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Stretch woven nylon shell with knit underarm & elbow panels for ultimate combination of durability & comfort
- 800 fill power goose down insulation provides extreme warmth to outlast even the harshest mountain conditions
- Traditional puffer silhouette but much more durable & less noisy
Open Season: Hunting for Violent Video Games
To the lawmakers considering current violent game legislation,
Do yourself a favor and give up. There's a good way to approach this, and it's not the way you're doing it.
Do yourself a favor and give up. For those that need a refresher, there's current legislation pending in five states to restrict the sale of video games to minors, and in two of those states, ban the games altogether.ï¿½Some see this as a stepping stone for further legislation on violent video games.ï¿½
Now, while this appears noble, it is still pointless. There are a few reasons, such as besides a handful of examples, most games that earn an M rating do so for realistic violence…which can be seen in the following summer movies: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Doom, Kingdom of Heaven, XXX: State of the Union, and War of the Worlds. We will also ignore the fact that the most popular game in the world is The Sims, which has some sensitive "parts" blurred and prevents extreme domestic violence; and not the heavily the heavily-touted poster-child for these bills, Grand Theft Auto.ï¿½
Speaking of that game, there have been three made in the series for this generation, and while all the ambiguous law-breaking aspirations are present, your characters still never do drugs. In fact, the latest installment has you going after the ones who push the drugs into your neighborhood with vigilante tactics. And interestingly enough, this fact has been ignored by everyone who decries the game. It usually receives attention when another lawyer blames GTA for his client's penchant for violent, murderous acts.
Now, I suspect that your staff and aides have told you that most, if not all of these proposed laws will be stuck down upon appeal (as the principle is the same as movies, with the exception of obscenity laws), just like those in Washington and California.ï¿½
So, I propose a new strategy: instead attempting to pass a useless law to get your name in your constituents' head for re-election on the very shallow premise that these games are ruining the youth of your district more than the aforementioned movies or TV shows; why not approach the Game Industry's biggest players and brainstorm a new way to do something that works?ï¿½
What about a simple parental control system for consoles, based on the current ESRB Ratings System…a Playstation/X-Box-type of V-chip?ï¿½
It could be turned on and only restrict games of say "Teen" and below, which is good if you have a 12 year-old and you are really worried, and even better, it gives parents control, so even if the kids buy the game, they couldn't play it.ï¿½
I know that isn't perfect, because kids are geniuses at finding out codes for things their parents don't want, but wouldn't that be a better option than another bill that will be shot down like a deer in Montana's hunting season?ï¿½
That is the heart of the matter, if you really want to do something about game sales and the "corruption" of America's youth, you have to talk to the people who make the consoles, because they have the leverage. EA is the biggest software company in the world, but they don't make Playstations, or X-boxes. That's Sony and Microsoft.
So, in closing, find another way to get the ball rolling, because every time one of these laws makes it to the front page, you take power away from both the business and parents who actually make the decisions and therefore, farther away from a solution. You can lure more flies with honey than dung.ï¿½