Best Duck Hunting Blinds in 2022
Auscamotek Duck Hunting Pop Up Ground Blind Portable Quick Setup Lightweight Deer Blind 3-Sides Camouflage Tent
Auscamotek Ground Blind 5Ã—10 Feet Duck Blinds Camouflage Waterfowl Hunting Height Adjustable
- Durable 300D duck blind fabric without chemical smells. Don’t need to air it out before hunting
- Height adjustable from 30 to 60 inches enough or sitting on hunting chair or stand shooting
- With 4 telescoping stake made of sturdy steel with sharper point protected with end cap
- Easy to set up and take down within a minute even in dark
- Folds up and put it into a camo carry pouch with shoulder strap perfect for still or run and stalking hunt
Ultimate Waterfowl Blind
- 100" L , 60" W, 50" H
- Accommodates 4 hunters
- Covered with a 600D very resistant fabric
- Camouflage pattern
- Interior pockets to store accessories and belts
YakGear Ambush Camo Kayak Cover & Hunting Blind
- Camo cover for kayaks, canoes and jon boats 12 feet to 14 feet long and up to 38 inches wide
- RealTree Max5 camo pattern, Made of rip-stop material to prevent tears
- Rope drawstring allows you to pull the front and back tight to hold against gunwales
- Designed to be used as a shooters blind once at the appropriate location but can also be used when paddling or peddling short distances
- Pre-sewn vegetation straps easily allow for brush to be added on
- material type: Canvas
RHINO Blinds R150-RTE 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind, Realtree Edge
- R150 fits 3 people and has a 66" center height, hub to hub 75" x 75", and floor space 58" x 58"
- Constructed of a True 150 denier polyester - 150 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and take down - with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points - Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric
- DWR and Antimicrobial Treatment - RHINO Blinds are treated with a durable water repellent to protect and an antimicrobial to help prevent mold and mildew ensuring you a quality product
- What's Included - Each blind comes with a backpack, stakes, and tie down ropes
- Use what the pros use - choose RHINO Blinds!
Avian-X AVX7001 Hunting Blind & Treestand Blinds
Ameristep 4-Spur Blind Realtree-Realtree Xtra Green
- Offers concealment and freedom for hunters
- Allows hunters to sit upright
- hunting blind includes stakes and tie-downs
Ameristep Doghouse Ground Blind, Two Man Hunting Blind in Realtree Edge Camo
Ameristep Deluxe Tent Chair Blind
- Realtree edge Camo. Width: 61" height: 60" depth 52". waterproof ground blind that will comfortably hunt 2 people
- Two person fold out chair with easy flip over blind. Cup holders in each arm rest
- Ideal for firearm and crossbow hunting. No Assembly Required
- Includes carrying case with shoulder strap
- Shadow Guard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
Ameristep AMEBL3000 Care Taker Ground Blind, Hubstyle Blind in Realtree Edge
- Realtree edge Camo. Shooting width: 69" height: 66" footprint: 55"x55". waterproof ground blind that will comfortably hunt 2 people
- Replaceable camo shoot-through mesh windows. Shadow Guard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
- Great blind for bow hunting, gun hunting, or crossbow hunting
- Rugged Spider hub frame for easy setup and take down. Setup or takedown in less than 2 minutes. Comes equipped with heavy duty tie downs and stakes
- Durashell plus fabric shell with matte finish.Hub-to-Hub Dimensions: 60 inch
Easter Egg Hunting in Clay and Duval Counties in FL
Searching for an Easter Egg Hunt to take your kids to in Duval, Clay, St. Johns County? Here's a preview of the many Easter Egg Hunts available in the greater Jacksonville, FL, area.
Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail. Hippity, hoppity, Easter's on its way! As Easter approaches for my first child, who recently celebrated his first birthday, I find myself getting excited about continuing an Easter tradition I celebrated as a child…the Easter Egg Hunt. In the Jacksonville and Clay County areas of Florida, there are many Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny sightings to choose from this April.
St. Vincent's Southside Spring Festival
4201 Belfort Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
March 31, 2020 - 11:00-3:00
St. Vincent's Southside will hold its annual Spring Festival at the southside pavilion on the side near Belfort Rd. and Gate Parkway. The festival will feature Easter Egg Hunts at 11:30 and 1:30; face painting; photos with the Easter Bunny, Little Bo Peep, and other characters; carnival games and rides, a petting zoo, a train ride, bounce houses, and an obstacle course. This family event is free and open to the public.
DSAJ Lil' Stars Easter Egg Hunt
March 31, 2020
Please, visit www.dsaj.org for more information.
Calvary United Methodist Church
112 Blanding Blvd.
Orange Park, FL
Time - TBA
Calvary United Methodist Church in Orange Park will hold an Easter Egg Hunt and party.
Jax Beach Annual Easter Egg Hunt
April 7, 2020 - Time TBD
April 7, 2020 - 10:00
The community of Nocatee will hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bunny visit. This event is open to the public.
Christ Church of Fleming Island
5900 Highway 17 S. 32003
April 7, 2020 - 1-3 p.m.
Christ Church will hold its annual Eggstravaganza, featuring an Easter Egg Hunt at 1:30 p.m. There will also be a visit by and photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny, face painting, an Easter skit, and give-a-ways. This event is free and open to the public.
Aqua Egg Hunt
Julington Creek Plantation
Recreation Center and Athletic Club
April 7, 2020 - 8:30-10:30
Everyone gets a prize at Julington Creek's Aqua Egg Hunt! There will be floating and sinking eggs available for the hunt, and special prizes will be given for the most eggs collected in each age group. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. To register, visit: www.jcpcdd.org.
Easter Egg Hunt and Spring Soiree
Queens Harbour Community Field
April 7, 2020 - 10:00-12:00
Queens Harbour will hold its annual Spring Soiree, featuring an Easter Egg Hunt. Please, bring your own baskets.
Rabbit Romp Egg Hunt
April 7, 2020 - Time TBD
The Jacksonville Zoo will host its Rabbit Romp Egg Hunt on the zoo's great lawn. The egg hunt is open to several age groups and will award many "EGGcellent zoo gifts!" For more information, visit www.jacksonvillezoo.org.
Adventure Landing - Jacksonville Beach
April 7, 2020 - 8:15
Adventure Landing amusement park will host its annual Easter Egg Hunt to benefit the Children's Miracle Network. Over 2,000 eggs will be available to two age groups of children 3 to 7 years old and 8 to 10 years old. The hunts will start at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. with registration taking place at 8:15 a.m. Goodie bags will be given to participants and a charity raffle will also take place. There will also be a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny himself! The park is asking for a $3 donation for each child participating in the egg hunt.
In addition to the Easter Egg Hunt, the park will offer an Easter Egg Hunt Special, featuring unlimited go-karts, miniature golf, and laser tag for $10 (ages 12 and under) and $15 (ages 13+). The special pricing is effective on April 7, from 9-2 only.
Ginnie Springs Outdoors
April 8, 2020 - 10:00 a.m.
Ginnie Springs is offering over 6,000 eggs for their on-land Easter egg hunt, beginning at 10:00 a.m. and another 200 eggs for the In-Water Hunt, beginning at 8:00 a.m., valued at over $1,000. That's right! Egg Hunters will have on-land and in-water hunts to choose from. Snorkelers will have the opportunity to seek out over 200 eggs. However, each snorkeler is allowed a max of three eggs. The In-Water Hunt is open to anyone 12 years of age and older and will begin at the main deck. The on-land hunt is for ages 4 and up and will begin at the back porch of the camp store. Ginnie Springs is located west of I-75 and is a two-hour drive from Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee airports, or a forty-minute drive from the Gainesville airport.
San Jose Country Club Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt
7529 San Jose Blvd.
April 8, 2020
There are two seatings available for brunch at the San Jose Country Club this Easter - 11:30 and 2:30. The 11:30 seating will be preceded by an annual Easter Egg Hunt.
The University Club of Jacksonville
April 8, 2020 - 10:30-2:00
The University Club will hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt and Children's Brunch, including pictures with Peter Cottontail and crafts. Brunch will be held from 10:30 to 2:00, with the egg hunt at 12:30. Craft projects will take place from 11:00 to 12:15. The cost is $35 per adult; $13.95 for ages 5-12; and 4 and under are free. This event is open to members only.