10 Best Duck Hunting Decoys
Updated on: June 2023
Best Duck Hunting Decoys in 2023
Flambeau Outdoors 8030SUV Storm Front 2 - Mallard - Floaters- 12-PK
MOJO Outdoors Mojo Butt Up Rippler, Mallard
- Mallard butt up rippler
- Motion to create ripples
- Operates up to 6-8 hour
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Easy Battery installation
MOJO Outdoors Rippler Vibrating Motion Duck Decoy
- TOP OF ITS CLASS: Innovative life-like design
- BRING YOUR SPREAD TO LIFE: Realistic mallard drake body
- PROVEN DESIGN TO COAX IN MORE GREENHEADS: Specifically designed motion to create ripples just like live ducks
- STAY IN THE BLIND ALL DAY: Operates up to 6-8 hours on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME OF HUNTING: Easy battery installation through removable screw-lock housing
AvianX Top Flight Duck Back Water Mallard Decoy (6 Pack), Green
Avian-X Top Flight Duck Green Wing Teal Floater Decoy (6 Pack), Brown
- Avian-X waterfowl decoys | We equip 20 percent of hunters that harvest 80 percent of game
- Topflight Green Winged Teal Decoys | 6 Pack of premium Decoys
- 6 pack features 2 feeder drakes, 2 low-head drakes, 1 feeder hen, and 1 low-head hen
- Topflight green-winged teal recreate the personality and body anatomy of a feeding flock of teal | Each decoy measures 10 inches from breast to tail and features the innovative weight-forward swim keel for natural motion in the water
- Weight-forward swim keel for realistic movement | Durable No-Flake paint for lasting realistic finish
Mojo Outdoors Voodoo Dove Decoy
- BRING IN MORE DOVES: Realistic and very effective motorized dove decoy
- EASY FOR DOVES TO SEE: Updated with a larger body and correct landing position
- BUILT TOUGH: Includes breast peg and steel support pole; 36'' total length
- STAY IN THE FIELD ALL DAY LONG: Runs up to 16 hours on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- EASY TO OPERATE: Convenient on/off switch on underside
Auscamotek 12 Slot Duck Decoys Bag with Waterfowl Hunting Blind Camouflage Printing
- This duck hunting gear 12-slotted decoy bag is ideal for protecting your decoys; it fits for 12 normal size geese decoys teal or mallard decoy and 24 small sized floater decoys
- Made from durable fabric with our popular duck hunting blind pattern printed all over the bag
- Big front pocket for decoy controls wires duck calls decoy weights rigs game carrier tote or any other waterfowl hunting accessories you need that fits
- Floating bottom helps to dispense or collect decoys with ease. mesh bottom for draining waters away and reduce weight.
- Extra Adjustable padded shoulder for easier carrying
AvianX Top Flight Duck Open Water Mallard Decoy (6 Pack), Green
Avian-X Top Flight Wigeon Duck Hunting Decoys 8084
- 6 Pack of Wigeon Decoys.
- We spent countless hours watching these birds in their natural environment so we could better understand the bird and select the correct posture to create the best wigeon decoys ever created.
- Extremely realistic paint scheme made of non-chip paint
- Hard molded rubber decoys that will last for multiple seasons
- Forward swim weighted Keel
MOJO Outdoors Wind Duck Decoy
- Mallard drake decoy
- wind driven spinning
- Includes: 4 ft support pole & patented breast peg support
- Spins in breezes as light as 5 MPH
- Great for areas where motorized decoys are prohibited
How to Set Up Your Duck Decoy Spread in Moving Water
Over the years we have had great success in moving water. Here is how we set up our spread for the highest chance of success.
The most important thing to consider at first is the number of deocys that you take. We make sure that we always have at least six dozen duck decoys, six goose decoys, 2 Mojos or similar flying decoys, and 1 blue heron decoy. Of course the first thing to look for when setting up your spread is a spot where the water may be backed up and not moving quite as fast. Once you find a good spot you will want to form a U shape in the water with the opening of the U facing opposite of the direction of the wind. you will want one edge of the U about five yards from the edge of the water. Your U will be about 20 yard wide of less. Too big of a U could create difficult shots as the ducks may be inclined to land farther away from you.
Next you will want to place your Mojos in the middle of the U towards the dip in the U. This will make the birds land where you would like them to. Next place good decoys on the edge of the U that is farther away from where you are sitting. Ducks by nature will try to land away from the geese. Doing this will cause them try and land closer to the band and of course you. Next place your blue heron decoy at the edge of the water toward the bottom of the U. The blue heron is what is known as a confidence decoy. When the ducks see this they will feel more confident in the area and be more likely to finish and try to land in your duck decoy spread.
I hope that these few tips help you next time you head to the field. Good luck in your duck hunting ventures!