Best Duck Hunting Jacket in 2022
Banded White River Wader Jacket-MAX5-Large
Drake EST Heat Escape Waterproof Full Zip 2.0 Jacket (Realtree Max5) (XLarge)
Gamehide Mid Weight Slough Creek Waterproof Waterfowl Hunting Jacket (Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades, Large)
- Large zippered dump style pockets with waterproof plackets
- Shoulder grips keep slings, shell and decoy bags in place
- Warm fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Attached three-piece adjustable hood
- GridIron fabric that is durable and sheds the nastiest weather
Drake Waterfowl EST Full Zip Vented Max 5 Jacket DW2430 (Large)
- 100% Waterproof / Windproof
- Vented Underarms, Neoprene Cuffs
- Hood, Drawcord Waist
- Max 5 Camouflage, Lower Zip Pockets
- Magnattach call pockets, Vertical Licence/Key pocket with zip closure
Wildfowler Waterproof Parka, 4X-Large, Wildgrass
- Waterproof material
- Windproof material
- Breathable material
- Mesh lining
- Noiseless material
SITKA Gear Duck Oven Jacket Optifade Waterfowl X Large
- DUCK OVEN JACKET - Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. (Available Colors: Timber and Marsh)
- COMPLETE WARMTH & WINDPROOF PROTECTION -Featuring PrimaLoft Silver insulation in the torso and the sleeves to trap heat where you need it and a robust WINDSTOPPER laminate blocks gusts.
- SEVERAL STORAGE OPTIONS - In addition to the lower hand warmer pockets, 2 upper hand pockets remain accessible when worn with bibs or waders, and the zippered chest storage pocket stashes small essentials.
- EASILY TUCKABLE LOWER FABRIC - The lower portion of the jacket features a streamlined, high-stretch Gradient fabric that tucks easily into waders for comfort and mobility.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
Drake 1/4 Zip Refuge Eqwader Realtree Max-5 XL
- The Ultimate wader jacket
- 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable Refuge HS fabric on upper body and arms
- Taped seams
- Time & Motion Magnattach call and whistle pocket
- Time & Motion zippered chest pocket
NEW VIEW Hunting Jackets Water Resistant Hunting Camouflage Hoodie for Men
- HUNTING JACKETS: NEW VIEW Hunting Jackets,Amazingly smooth-face polyester meets brushed interior fleece,with waterproof,windproof,breathable and thermal.
- CAMOUFLAGE: Designed our hunting parka pattern based on nature,extremely realistic depiction of various items of vegetation. Camouflage print, Shark skin soft shell fabric，Very marked depth effect between the design's foreground and background, lets you blend in the Natural Gear .
- VERSATILE:3D three-dimensional hooded, which can be hidden and expended freely, folding and convenient;zipper under each arm breathable ,Two-way full-zip front , elastic string at guard, adjustable magic pasted cuffs.
- LOTS OF POCKETS: Hunting suit have 6 pockets,2 high chest pockets,3 sleeve pockets,1 split-kangaroo pocket;4 interior cord openings;2 D-ring tabs,2 pen pockets/slots.The pockets allow to store all essential survival items.
- GREAT FOR OUTDOOR:Outdoor sports pocket hooded camouflage jacket,Suitable for hunting、tactical、shooting、army、paintball、hiking、camping、fishing、off-road、constructing work
Drake Waterfowl Camo Hoodie MAX5 DW2240 (LG)
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Realtree Max5® camo
- Fleece lined
- Moisture management
- Rib knit cuffs, waistband
Eglemall Men's Outdoor Hunting Soft Shell Waterproof Tactical Fleece Jackets (XXX-Large, Tree Camo)
- Notice!!! Please refer our size chart ,choose 1 or 2 Size Up than your nomally wear. Such as Tag size S= US XXS ,Tag size M = US XS , Tag size L = US S , Tag size XL = US M , Tag size 2XL = US L , Tag size 3XL = US XL
- The jacket have 4 Inches x 4 Inches loop side of hook & loop on each shoulder for patch attachment , drawstring waist, elastic hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs,pit zips to adjust ventilation.
- Shark Skin soft shell fabric with warm inner fleece, waterproof, windproof,breathable and Thermal,Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink,Anti-Wrinkle. Built to last with Nylon reinforced arms,this vastly increases the lifespan of the softshell jacket by protecting a high use area that can easily pick up scuffs.
- Relaxed-fit in quick-dry fabric with keeping warm，The tactical jacket is lightweight and waterproof, and suitable for hunting, shooting,army, tactical combat, paintball, airsoft, hiking and camping etc outdoor sports.
- Three layers of composite material surface 100D4 spandex middle-level waterproof PU waterproof breathable, 10000mm index (8000g/square meters/d index layer).
Hunting Tips for Skinning a Deer
This article provides some tips for skinning a deer after hunting.
If you've taken down a deer, elk, etc after an exciting and intense hunting adventure, and if you don't have even the slightest idea how to skin one, I'm pretty sure you'll find the following tips helpful. Let's have a look:
- The most important thing to keep in mind for skinning a deer is to use your hands and your body's pull and weight to its full potential. Along with a knife, these 2 basic tools can make skinning a deer a breeze. Matter of fact, it should only take 10-15 minutes!
- First and foremost, you should hang your deer. By doing so, you'll create a greater leverage point and it will be easier for you to use your body weight as it is in line with gravity. This also makes sure that the deer and its meat will remain clean. It doesn't really matter how you'll hang your deer, whether from the neck or legs.
- It's important that you skin the deer within 1-2 hours after its death.
- Of course, your knife should be really sharp. Let's say you hang the deer from its legs, you must find the large tendon that connects the lower leg area to the rest of its body. Poke a hole with your knife and feel the lump with your fingers.
- After that, you should split the lower leg at the lower end of the joint. Cut off the skin along with the tendons and snap the deer's leg by using your own leg. Talk about using your body's leverage!
- Done? Next, you need to make a couple of incisions around and near the tendons of the deer's leg. You should find a hole between the tendon and the lower section of the leg. Cut and snap the font legs...basically repeating the process you did with the rear legs.
- Done making a couple of incisions and doing the said steps to the deer's front leg? Yeah? Now this is the undressing part! When skinning off your deer, you should use your fingertips and thumbs, plunge it into the skin and start pulling off the skin.
- To be honest, the skinning process is easy. You can liken it to taking a pair of tight jeans off. It may be a little hard at first, but it should be piece of cake afterwards. Thanks to the deer's membrane, you can do the whole process in 15 minutes flat!