10 Best Duck Hunting Jackets
Updated on: May 2023
Best Duck Hunting Jackets in 2023
Gamehide Mid Weight Slough Creek Waterproof Waterfowl Hunting Jacket (Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades, Large)
Wildfowler Waterproof Power Parka
- WATERPROOF: 100% polyester breathable multi-layer shell
- GAME POUCH: Doubles as waterproof seat
- SHELL HOLDER POCKETS: 2 Large shell pockets with extra space
- CALL POCKET: Easy reach call pocket
- HAND WARMER POCKETS: for cool days
Wildfowler Waterproof Parka, 4X-Large, Wildgrass
- Waterproof material
- Windproof material
- Breathable material
- Mesh lining
- Noiseless material
Carhartt Men's Active Jacket J130 (Regular and Big & Tall Sizes), Dark Brown, Medium
- 12-Ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton washed duck
- Nylon lining quilted to 80g 3M Thinsulate insulation in body, sleeves, and hood
- Attached hood with low profile adjustment at hood hem
- Updated lower front pockets with brushed tricot lining and reinforced bottoms
- Pen stall in wearer's right, lower front pocket
- Special Size Type: Standard
SITKA Gear Duck Oven Jacket Optifade Waterfowl X Large
- DUCK OVEN JACKET - Available in sizes small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large. (Available Colors: Timber and Marsh)
- COMPLETE WARMTH & WINDPROOF PROTECTION -Featuring PrimaLoft Silver insulation in the torso and the sleeves to trap heat where you need it and a robust WINDSTOPPER laminate blocks gusts.
- SEVERAL STORAGE OPTIONS - In addition to the lower hand warmer pockets, 2 upper hand pockets remain accessible when worn with bibs or waders, and the zippered chest storage pocket stashes small essentials.
- EASILY TUCKABLE LOWER FABRIC - The lower portion of the jacket features a streamlined, high-stretch Gradient fabric that tucks easily into waders for comfort and mobility.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
Drake EST Heat Escape Waterproof Full Zip 2.0 Jacket (Realtree Max5) (XLarge)
Drake Waterfowl EST Full Zip Vented Max 5 Jacket DW2430 (Large)
- 100% Waterproof / Windproof
- Vented Underarms, Neoprene Cuffs
- Hood, Drawcord Waist
- Max 5 Camouflage, Lower Zip Pockets
- Magnattach call pockets, Vertical Licence/Key pocket with zip closure
Drake 1/4 Zip Refuge Eqwader Realtree Max-5 XL
- The Ultimate wader jacket
- 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable Refuge HS fabric on upper body and arms
- Taped seams
- Time & Motion Magnattach call and whistle pocket
- Time & Motion zippered chest pocket
HUNTSHIELD Menâ€™s 3-in-1 Waterfowl Jacket | Real Tree Max-5 Water-Resistant Hunting Jacket | Camo | Medium
- REALTREE MAX-5: Built with waterfowlers in mind, our Realtree MAX-5 camouflage is filled with cattails, reeds, cane and grasses to blend into flooded marshes. Perfect for open areas that mimic mud, water, bark and shadows.
- 3-IN-1: Our 3-in-1 jacket features an outer shell, as well as a removeable inner layer for cooler hunting seasons. Both can be worn or each on its own depending on season, temperature, and situation.
- WATER-RESISTANT: Fully taped seams and durable water-resistant zipper pockets help keep you dry during wet rainy seasons and cooler mornings.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Designed with a removable hood, and elbow padding with nicely laid out magnetic pockets that reduce noise when reaching for calls and shells.
- BREATHABLE: Underarm zipper ventilation helps regulate temperature during warmer weather and heavy movement. Designed with breathable fabric which helps regulate body temperature.
Amazon Essentials Men's Full-Zip Polar Fleece Jacket, Green Camo, X-Large
- This mid-weight fleece jacket with a high collar, full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a cool-weather look or a comfy base layer when it's time to bundle up
- Zippered pockets and elasticized cuffs
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Use These 7 Job Hunting Tips to Jump Start Your Job Search
It's a challenging task to find a job during these tough economic times that we are facing. To be successful you need to (1) be prepared (2) be able and willing to change and (3) have the right attitude. Here are seven job hunting tips to get you started.
If you're currently unemployed, it would be best to spend each day working at finding a new job. How would you do this? There are a number of ways you can spend the day that will get your name and resume in front of people who may be hiring.
1. Get up each day and dress as if you are going to work. By remaining in your pajamas all day, you'll be less likely to actually spend time searching for work. If you're already dressed, you'll be able to go out and search for a new job, or you'll be ready in case someone calls and wants to see you right away.
2. Purchase the newspapers from cities surrounding where you live. Plan to spend each morning looking through the want ads to see if there are positions you might be qualified for and interested in.
3. Determine that you will apply for a minimum of three jobs per day. Call local employers and ask to speak with the human resources department. If you haven't already applied for a position with them, you may want to ask them if they will be hiring in the future. Then ask if you may submit a resume and ask how long they keep them on file.
4. Take the initiative to go directly to a company rather than using the postal service. By actually showing up to apply you may impress someone by your willingness to show up in person. There's nothing like meeting a person face-to-face to get a feel for how they will work with other employees.
5. Don't forget to stop by the local employment service to see what positions they are aware of. Many state employment services are accessible online, but you will be required to go to their office to interview with someone in their office and sign up with their system. After you have your login name and password, you can make searches from their system entirely online.
6. If you have sent in a cover letter and resume, make follow-up calls to ask if they have made a decision about the position you applied for. Don't become a nuisance, but do touch base with them periodically.
7. Don't forget to send a thank you note to each person that you speak with or who interviews you. This is one step that is usually forgotten today, so this one act may help you more than you realize. Remember to send thank you notes to everyone even if they tell you no.
Look forward rather than merely at your immediate need. If you can find a position working in a field that is growing you may stand a better chance of securing that job rather than looking for one in a field that is dying. Do an online search for growing industries. You may find education, government agency, public safety, and health fields are considered good places to apply now and will probably to be good prospects for the future.