Best E Collar For Duck Hunting in 2022
Haliluya Shock Collar for 2 Dogs, Rechargeable 100% Waterproof Dog Training Collar,2000FT Range Dog Shock Collar with Remote, 3 Modes Beep/Vibration/Shock Collar for Small Medium Large Dogs (Orange)
Camo Waterproof Hunting Dog Collar with Heavy Duty Center Ring | for Large and XL Dogs (Camo, 21" (fits 19 inch to 23 inch Neck))
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: This camouflage dog collar is made to last! It is essentially maintenance free, indestructible, and the heavy-duty buckle and d-ring are made to withstand the toughest conditions which is great for duck hunting dogs, upland game hunting dogs, or any other type of gun dog.
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF: The material and vinyl-coated webbing on this collar not only make it incredibly durable, but also completely waterproof! This makes it more durable than rubber or plastic dog collars.
- ODOR RESISTANT: No more stinky collars! Because our collars are totally waterproof, they do not absorb dirt and bacteria, keeping them odor free. The perfect no stink dog collar for your male or female dog!
- CUSTOM FIT: This handmade dog collar fits small, medium, large, and big dogs. It can be used for neck sizes ranging from 13 inches to 25 inches (see sizing chart) which will fit a puppy dog all the way up to an extra-large dog. This water-resistant dog collar has a width of 1” inch. Center "safety" ring relieves pressure when caught on an obstacle and is also a handy place to attach a leash or lead.
- MADE IN THE USA: This center ring dog collar is proudly made in the U.S.A. by Regal Dog Products – a Company that specializes in hunting dog training, gun dog collars, and bird dog supplies.
SportDOG Brand SportHunter Family Remote Trainers - Including New X-Series - Waterproof, Rechargeable Dog Training Collars with Static, Vibrate, and Tone - Up to 1 Mile Range
- Canvas dummies are great training tools for sporting dogs, both young and adult; not meant to be used as a dog chew toy
- Weighted for easy throwing, they simulate actual game size and weight
- The heavy duty canvas material holds game scent better than plastic dummies
- These versatile and durable dummies float, making them great for land or water
- Puppy dummies are made for young hunting dogs who are just learning the ropes measuring 2.25"W X 8.5"L, while regular dummies measure 2.75"W X 12"L
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to create "Gear The Way You'd Design It"
Country Brook Design - Deluxe Mallard Ribbon Dog Collar - Large
- Collar fits 16in-22in size neck. There are no standard sizes for dog collars. Please be sure to measure your dog's neck for correct size. Measure around your dog's neck (with string or tape measure) snugly where you want the collar to lay.
- If you have any questions or problems with sizes please give us a call before ordering. 256-974-0700
- Breed Recommendation: Pitbull, German Shepherd, or Golden Retriever
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality hardware
- Grosgrain Ribbon sewn atop 100% nylon
TBI Pro Dog Training Collar with Remote - Shock Collar for Dogs Range 1600 feet, Vibration Control, Rechargeable Bark E-Collar - IPX7 Waterproof for Small, Medium, Large Dogs, All Breeds
- 🎁 3 SAFE AND HUMANE TRAINING MODES. Efficient beep and vibration modes help you teach your dog basic obedience commands, wean from bad habits and unwanted barking, and establish contact with him in the humane way.
- 🎁 HUMANE ADJUSTABLE VIBRATION LEVEL FOR 10-100 LBS DOGS. Tailor collar settings to your dog’s temperament and find optimal corrective mode for safe and effective training. You can use only beep and vibration if your pet responds well to them.
- 🎁 REMOTE CONTROL RANGE UP TO 1600 FT. Long range allows training dogs in the backyard and park without interruptions. A stable signal will not let you lose sight of your pet for dog care. Dual-channel remote control supports simultaneous work with 2 dogs.
- 🎁 LONG BATTERY LIFE AND WATERPROOF DESIGN. Pet trainer's receiver is IP67 rated, which gives your dog complete freedom during outdoor activities in any weather. Charge the collar receiver and remote simultaneously for 2 hours and get 15 days of intense use.
- 🎁 DEVELOPED IN USA WITH K-9 EXPERTS. The training collar was developed and tested on dogs of different breeds and temperaments in conjunction with professional K-9 trainers. It works in humane way without harming the psyche of your pet.
Browning Classic Dog Collar | Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades | Medium
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Our Camo Dog Collar is constructed with polyester webbing, making this outdoors dog collar light and durable for daily dog activities. Locking buckle provides secure closure, ensuring this camo dog collar won't unfasten on its own.
- HIGH VISIBILITY - The reflective stitching features make this Browning Dog Collar perfect for use in low-light conditions. A reflective dog collar is one of the easiest ways to ensure dog safety and keep your dog’s camo collar visible in poor lighting
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - With dog accessories, it's important to have the right fit for carefree adventures every time. This Browning camo dog collar features fully adjustable straps for added versatility, ensuring that dogs of all shapes can stay comfortable.
- SIZE MEDIUM - 14" - 20" L x 1" W - Our medium dog collar fits a variety of dogs with necks from 14" - 20" around. It comes with a standard dog collar width of 1", perfect for medium to large dogs. This camo dog collar is a no-brainer for dog lovers!
- BROWNING QUALITY & MOSSY OAK BLADES - This genuine Browning dog collar is nothing short of The Best There Is with rugged webbing and nickel hardware. Official Mossy Oak Blades camo make this camo dog collars an authentic choice for the outdoor dog.
Nauticollar Duck Nylon Ribbon Collar (Medium)
- FLEXIBLE FIT – Nauticollars are adjustable to fit dogs of all shapes and sizes. Neck sizes (XS: 8.5"-11" S: 11"-14.5" M: 14.5"-20" L: 17"-24"), Webbing width (XS: 3/8" S: 1/2" M: 3/4" L: 1") The collar does not stretch itself, please make sure leave 2 fingers between collar and dog neck. A properly fitting collar and harness won't leave any room for your dog to chew. All pictures are of our Medium Size.
- NAUTICAL STYLING – Nauticollar is the only manufacturer of Official Nauticollar Nautical Dog Collars. We produce a complete line of collars inspired by the ocean, sailing, beach, and more. Be sure to check out our store for a full list of our nautical collars.
- DESIGNED FOR THE ACTIVE – From long walks on the beach, to sailing the seven seas, to splashing through the waves, Nauticollar’s nautical dog collars are specially designed to accompany you and your furry friend wherever you may go. Our quality construction was built to withstand even the most active of pups.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Each Nauticollar is inspected for defects before leaving our door. If, for some reason you should encounter and issue with your Nauticollar, please refer to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. NOTE: The collar is not for tie out. NEVER leave your dog unattended with a collar on. This collar is a single product.
- GUARANTEED PURCHASE – We understand that there are many different dog collars on the market, and we want you to be 100% satisfied with your Nauticollar purchase. That is why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all Nauticollar purchases. If for any reason your collar doesn’t meet your expectations, just send it back our way for a full refund.
Lynch Mob Calls Blue Collar Stranglehold Hand Poured Acrylic Duck Call
- Double reed design
- Custom cold poured Acrylic
- Raspy quacks and soft hen feeding calls
- Easy to run
- Stick free soundboard
Pet Champion Classic No Pull
- Features STRATEGY Hunting Fin and Fowl Series Wood Duck pattern by Pet Champion inspired by the wildlife of the Great Outdoors
- Features 100% steel D-ring and gray matte fashion buckle with STRATEGY logo
- Collar made with 1 inch wide 100% high-grade polyester for superior strength
- Collar is fully adjustable from 16-26 inches to fit any Large size pet
- Fin and Fowl Series Trout patterns go great with the Fin and Fowl Series leashes
Avery Green-Winged Teal EZ Bird (02010)
- Grip tooth locks for superior hold
- Soft floating head means no broken teeth
- Puncture-proof PVC outer skin
- Long Throw knob for distance with accuracy
- Double knotted slip-proof rope
The Variable Ratio Relationship: How a Dog Training Technique is Used in Dating
Dog training and relationships: How relationships are not as mysterious as people would like to believe, and sometimes the reason bad couples stay together is because they've been dog trained to do so.
Introduction to Variable Ratio Schedule Operant Conditioning
If you've ever owned a dog, you've probably heard of operant conditioning. Operant conditioning is a theory of behavioral psychology that has to do with increasing (or decreasing) behaviors based on rewards and punishments. An example would be:
• You tell your dog to sit.
• Your dog sits.
• You give your dog a treat.
• Your dog is now more likely to sit the next time you say "sit."
While operant conditioning is a bit more complicated and based on some well researched scientific principles, the idea is easy to understand: Your dog does a behavior, you reward it, your dog is happy to do it again. It's the basic premise behind all dog training.
Dog training though is not just about telling your dog to sit. Dog training is about making sure your dog sits on command every time you use the command. You're not trying to get your dog to sit "on occasion" or "whenever they feel like it." You're trying to get your dog to do the trick every time, so you can show it off to your friends, family, and anyone else that's somehow impressed that your dog knows how to sit.
You also want to make sure that your dog continues to perform the trick, even if you run out of treats. After all, you won't be able to have a treat in your pocket every time, and you certainly don't want your dog angrily licking your pockets, wondering where its treat is.
Now imagine you're a dog. You were provided with a treat every single time you did a trick. Then the following happens:
• Your owner tells you to sit.
• You sit.
• You don't get a treat.
• Your owner tells you to sit again.
• You sit.
• You don't get a treat.
• You realize the treats aren't coming anymore.
• Your owner tells you to sit.
• You pee in their shoe.
When you give a dog a treat every time it does a trick, and then you stop giving your dog treats, your dog will no longer have reason to do the trick. In behavioral psychology, this is called "extinction." In order to ensure your dog keeps doing the trick, you need to make sure they are not expecting a treat every time. This method of reinforcing your dog is known as a "schedule," and the most effective type of schedule is known as "variable ratio."
Variable Ratio Schedule
Variable ratio schedule is when you simply give your dog a treat at random, varying the time in between treats. Sometimes you give the dog a treat, sometimes you don't. Over time you will give your dog a treat less often. Your dog knows a treat is coming eventually, but it doesn't know when. So it continues to do the trick, hoping for a treat. You can even start to take longer in between treats and your dog will keep doing the trick, waiting and hoping that the next time it does the behavior it will be rewarded.
Enter the Variable Ratio Relationship
I've seen this style of behavioral training when talking to friends about their bad relationships. While I'm positive this applies to both men and women, it does seem to be a more common occurrence with women. The story usually goes as follows:
• She starts to see a guy and attraction grows. She starts to care about him a great deal, but as she's doing so, he starts to become a worse person - taking advantage of her love and doing little in return.
• She starts to lose interest, but suddenly he acts like his former loving self. He has flowers or a sweet note or he tells her he loves her. Suddenly her heart is all a flutter again, and then bam - he becomes a jerk again. She tries to show him how much he means to her, giving him whatever he wants. Once again she gets nothing in return.
• Time passes and she starts to dislike him more, and then again - maybe a week, a month, or even a few months later - he does something extremely loving, and yet again her heart is all a flutter.
Whether unintentionally or intentionally, she is being trained over time to believe that the "treat" is coming, and continues to love him and care for him, waiting for it to show up. Then when it finally does, the belief that deep down he's a good person gets reinforced, and she continues to devote herself to him, despite her relationship being otherwise terrible.
We're All Still Animals
As human beings, we want to believe that we're somehow better than animals when it comes to how we react to things like behavioral training. But the truth is that variable ratio schedules have been proven to be effective at training people to do things that go against their better judgment. Slot machines, for example, rely on variable ratio to get people to keep gambling by rewarding them at random increments so they continue to bet, hoping for a bigger reward.
Relationships can work the same way. While someone's partner may or may not be doing it on purpose, this type of training has been shown to be effective. In fact, there is one phrase that's a sure giveaway that someone is in a variable relationship. If, when defending their bad relationship, they say the following:
"He/She has a good heart."
That's relationship code for "Even though he's a jerk most of the time, on occasion I feel madly in love with him so I know deep down there's a good person there." People that have good hearts are always good people. People whose hearts you have to "unlock" in order to see that they're good are probably not as good as you think they are.
Not all bad relationships stay together because of variable ratio training, and it's more than possible that - in some cases - the love that someone feels for a partner that treats them poorly is completely genuine.
But some couples stay together because one or both partners has been trained, like a dog, to keep hoping for that next treat. The argument that it's "impossible to understand love" is simply wrong. Sometimes it is easy to understand why some couples stay together. It's simply due to a reason that these couples do not want to accept.