Best E Collar For Hunting in 2022
PetSpy M686 Premium Dog Training Shock Collar for Dogs with Vibration, Shock and Beep, Rechargeable and Waterproof E-Collar Remote Trainer
Dog Training Collar, Shock Collar Set with 1440ft Remote Beep/Vibrate/Shock Mode 0~100 Level, Charge Remote and Collar Same Time, 100% Waterproof Safe for Vicious/Hunting Breed to be Well-behaved Dog
- 🐾♥Dog Training tool Training Fierce/Jumper/Barker to Have Good Behavior, Refuse Violent Shocking - Beeping is enough to break its concentration & listen to our command, using vibration if it keeps on, turning up from level1 till it has positive response, not need to use shock mode first, just turn vibration feature all the way up to 100, it will correct behavior quickly. If necessary, use shock mode from level1, it will feel strange uncomfortable feeling, reacting positively to us, obey command
- 🐶Loving Dogs From Training - Mush-have when small-breed dog likes to provoke large dog/vicious breed likes to wrestle/barker likes to yap anywhere at anyone, even show us their angry teeth. Dog have good memory and smell, suggest to hide the remove in pocket where dog cannot see it, letting them recognize the beep/vibrate/shock feeling is not coming from us, but the behavior they are performing(such as chewing, barking), after only a few days training, they will have good behavior spontaneously
- 🐾♥Cushion Protection Cover - Smart shock level reminding to avoid over shocking. Conductive silicone cover(included) should be ensured on the contact points before putting the Receiver Collar on your dog, better protect your pet's skin. Try the shock on your self before you use it on your animal
- 🐶Firm Structure & Waterproof & Rechargeable, Recharge Remote and Collar Same Time - Solid structure for touch feeling and durable use. Waterproof guaranteed, allowing your dog diving into water in summer. charge the remote and collar at the same time off the same cord(charging cable included). The switching inductor can be taken down to be normal collar once your dog have good behavior
- 🐾♥Wide Range, Compact and Lightweight - Easy to hold by hand, easy to use, 480 Yd (1440 ft) wide using range
SportDOG Brand 425 Remote Trainers - 500 Yard Range E-Collar with Static, Vibrate and Tone - Waterproof, Rechargeable - Including New X-Series, Black (SD-425X)
- 500 yard range e collar that can support training 3 dogs with the same remote with purchase of additional collars (SDR AF)
- Choose to train with vibration (buzz), tone (beep), or 21 levels of static simulation in either momentary (nick) or continuous
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- Lithium ion, rechargeable batteries feature a 2 hour quick charge, and a low battery indicator lets you know when to charge
- Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5 to 22 inches
- Features 1 year warranty and a locally based Customer Care Center available at 844 209 4636 to answer any questions
- Age Range Description: All Stages
- Included Components: Basic Training Manual
Dogtra Pathfinder 9-Mile 21-Dog Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training E-Collar with 2-Second Update Rate, No Subscription Fee, Free Satellite Map
- 9-MILE RANGE: This PATHFINDER is built with a GPS e-collar and can be used concurrently with Google Maps in normal, terrain, and satellite view mode. It also has a range of nine miles, a tracking mode, and a two-second GPS update rate. A variety of map options, such as Offline Maps mode, are used to track and train your dog. The Offline Maps mode is completely free to download, has no hidden or extra fees, and can be downloaded via the PATHFINDER app.
- TRACKING: The PATHFINDER provides a fast, industry-leading two-second update rate and powerful zoom capability which provides greater live-action detail and accuracy in the field via the PATHFINDER app. Create customizable Geo-Fence alerts, use the Offline Maps mode, and more with this essential tracking GPS e-collar.
- DESIGN: With convenience in mind, the PATHFINDER is sleek and simple. Featuring two buttons (Power/Select & Connect) on the remote, you can connect to the receiver with ease.
- CORRECTIONS: The PATHFINDER utilizes corrections and audible tone to track and train your dog. With up to 100 correction levels, the PATHFINDER sends the correction through the receiver and is great for keeping your dog on track during the hunt.
- DOG SIZING: This GPS e-collar is perfect for dogs that are 35 lbs. or more. With a high output and the ability to expand to 21 dogs, you’ll be able to track multiple dogs at once while out on the hunt.
PetSpy P620B Dog Training Shock Collar for 2 Dogs with Vibration, Electric Shock, Beep; Fully Waterproof Remote Trainer with Two E-Collars, 10-140 lbs (for 2 Dogs)
- PREMIUM DOG TRAINING COLLAR- convert your dog's behavior within days or get your Money Back; prime collar for Expert Trainers & first time Dog Owners
- 3 TRAINING MODES - Electric Shock, Vibration, and Beep trainer with 16 adjustable levels for dogs with different sensitivity and weight
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY and 24/7 Customer Support Guarantee - buy it Risk Free; good for all dog breeds from 10-140 lbs - Rechargeable and Waterproof dog training collar
- BLIND OPERATION DESIGN for easy and effective dog training with Touch Distinguishing Buttons; Remote collar range is up to 650 yards
- FREE DOG TRAINING GUIDE - get free e-book with your order; watch very helpful training and operational videos about electronic shock collars
SportDog - SD-425 - Camo WetlandHunter for Large or Stubborn Dog Waterproof Shock Training Collar
- Range: up to 500 yards.
- 7 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with medium/high stim ranges. Option to train with vibration and tone.
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22".
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
Heavy Duty D Ring & Ring in Center 1 1/2" Wide Hunting Dog Collar with Free Brass Name Plate (Lime Green)
- 1 1/2" wide by 24" Long - fits necks of 14" to 21" around
- Made of poly coated nylon that is odor, rust, and water resistant
- Name tag included - up to 5 lines (5 lines has smaller font!) We cannot print special symbols, emails, or emojis.
- Tight hole spacing for the perfect fit on your dog
- Comes with an Outdoor Dog Supply Warranty
SportDOG Brand FieldTrainer 425S Stubborn Dog Remote Trainer - 500 Yard Range - Waterproof, Rechargeable Training Collar with Tone, Vibration, and Shock
- The SportDog SD-425S Field Trainer offers all the features of the SD-425, but is designed for tougher, more stubborn dogs. Ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with dogs that hunt close.
- The SportDog SD-425S should be used for dogs that are 8 pounds and up. Fits neck sizes 5-22 inches
- Expanded to control up to 3 dogs without losing Tone or Vibration Feature. 500 Yard range For Stubborn Dogs
- Two hour charge. 100 % DRY TEK waterproof & submersible collar & transmitter
- Low battery indicator on both transmitter & receiver
Coastal Pet - Large Nickel Cow Bell With Nylon Strap - Perfect For Dog Training
- Large, Nickel, Cow Bell
- Nickel plated bell comes with an attached nylon strap
- Bell emits a medium tone that's easy to hear
- Easily attaches to a dog's collar
- Great tool to have when your are outdoors training your dog
Waterproof Orange Hunting Dog Collar with Heavy Duty Center Ring | for Small and Medium (Orange, Medium (fits 13 inch to 19 inch Neck))
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: This camouflage dog collar is made to last! It is essentially maintenance free, indestructible, and the heavy-duty buckle and d-ring are made to withstand the toughest conditions which is great for duck hunting dogs, upland game hunting dogs, or any other type of gun dog.
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF: The material and vinyl-coated webbing on this collar not only make it incredibly durable, but also completely waterproof! This makes it more durable than rubber or plastic dog collars.
- ODOR RESISTANT: No more stinky collars! Because our collars are totally waterproof, they do not absorb dirt and bacteria, keeping them odor free. The perfect no stink dog collar for your male or female dog!
- CUSTOM FIT: This handmade dog collar fits small, medium, large, and big dogs. It can be used for neck sizes ranging from 13 inches to 25 inches (see sizing chart) which will fit a puppy dog all the way up to an extra-large dog. This water-resistant dog collar has a width of 1” inch. Center "safety" ring relieves pressure when caught on an obstacle and is also a handy place to attach a leash or lead.
- MADE IN THE USA: This center ring dog collar is proudly made in the U.S.A. by Regal Dog Products – a Company that specializes in hunting dog training, gun dog collars, and bird dog supplies.
GPS Dog Collar: The Newest Way to Protect Your Pet
The GPS (Global Positioning System) collar operates much like a GPS system for your vehicle, it will either help track your pet or find your pet.
The GPS (Global Positioning System) collar operates much like a GPS system for your vehicle, it will either help track your pet or find your pet. The collar does not weigh much more than a conventional collar which is about 200 to 300 grams, but they provide a lot more for your pet's protection. Embedded within the collar is a GPS modem as well as a receiver with software incorporated into the system which allows one to call a telephone number that is unique to the collar.
The collar itself looks much like any dog collar, but is also waterproof; they have no external antenna and have rechargeable batteries that can last from two to five days depending on the model that is used. Originally used by hunters to keep track of their dogs, there are now small versions for the house pet. An area called a "safe zone" can be programmed for the collar and once the pet passes through that zone, the collar can emit an ultrasonic sound that is disturbing (but safe) for your pet and will stop once the pet returns to their safe zone. Most collars are preprogrammed for 300 feet, but can be changed to shorter or longer distances, depending on your property and how far you will allow your pet to roam.
Prices for the collars can start at $200 but can go as high as $400 depending one the model that is chosen. There are basically two forms of GPS collars: (1) One that requires a person to call a number to have the location of the pet send to the cell phone; and (2) A collar that comes with a handheld device that is used to track your pet. The later of the two is used for hunting dogs more over as their handlers can keep track of them while out where there is no signal.
The basic performance of a GPS dog collar works along the following bases depending on the collar that you have:
(1) Each collar has a specific telephone number that is unique to that collar. One only calls the number and the GPS locator that is within the collar will send you its location within a few yards to your cell phone via text.
(2) The collar can actively track your pet. If the pet moves from the established safe zone, the collar via its GPS system will send an alert to a cell phone with your pet's coordinates.
(3) One can log onto the collar's company website and via that website can track the pet twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
For some models, you have to activate with the collar's company in order to track your pet. If this is the case, you will speak with a company representative if your pet is lost or moves away from the safe zone. It is always best to check with the company to see if the service is available in your area. Also, the company who sells the GPS collar (i.e. Petco, Petsmart) will also know if the collar is active in your area.
With technology the way it is today, no longer should there be "lost" posters hanging about. It should also be noted that though the product is labeled as a dog collar, the same collar albeit smaller can be used for cats.