Best First Hunting Dog in 2023
Adventure Medical Kits Workin' Dog Canine First Aid Kit with QuikClot
- Close serious wounds in the field when far from medical care
- The LED headlamp allows your hands to be free to administer first aid to your dog
- Reduce swelling of sprains and strains with the emergency cold pack
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
- Includes guidebook that provides instructions on the basics of emergency pet care
Dog First Aid: A Field Guide to Emergency Care for the Outdoor Dog
Stat! Spray Pet Wound & Skin Care with Enhanced Hydrogel; First-Aid Treatment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, Speeds Healing of Cuts, Bites, Scratches & Rashes; Soothing Relief Hot Spots, Itching & Chewing
- STAT! SPRAY WITH ENHANCED HYDROGEL creates a moisture rich micro-environment that speeds healing of cuts, bites, scratches, abrasions, minor burns, and other skin conditions for dogs, cats, and horses.
- YOUR PETS WILL LOVE that plant-based Stat! Spray doesn’t burn or sting and is specially formulated to calm & soothe hot spots, itching, dry skin, and rashes. Great for stopping constant chewing and scratching or mane and tail rub on horses.
- GENTLE MIST SPRAYER provides effective application for small or anxious pets. No messy creams or ointments to deal with. Stat! Spray has a refreshing, clean smell and promotes new hair growth with no discoloration.
- PET FIRST-AID KIT ESSENTIAL - Stat! Spray is safe if licked or ingested and contains no steroids, alcohol, or bleach that can dry and further damage your pet's skin. Stat! Spray can be used to rinse and clean wounds. When dry, Stat! Spray creates a cellulose film over the wound that retains your pet’s natural moisture and protects wounds from dust and dirt. Safe when applied on post-surgical sites with or without a bandage.
- DEVELOPED BY HOSPITAL PHARMACIST. Crafted with pride in the USA. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
Breeding & Training Versatile Hunting Dogs For Hunting & Hunt Tests
WildCow Emergency Pet First Aid Kit for Dog and Cat 40 Pieces (Camo Tan)
- PET SURVIVAL KIT FOR EMERGENCIES – Do you want to safeguard your pet at all times and places? Even if they become injured? Indoors or outdoors, you can always be prepared for emergencies with this pet first aid kit - intended for dogs, cats and small animals.
- CANINE FIRST AID KIT – Should your pet become injured during hiking or traveling where it may prove difficult to find a vet. The pet kit can be carried anywhere due to its small size and portability. This durable, compact dog/cat medical kit with 40 diverse items serves as your backup resource in case of injury (not a substitute for a veterinarian).
- PET DISASTER KIT / BUG OUT BAG - This could be your fastest way to treat minor cuts, bruises, or scratches at home or camping, hiking, backpacking, jogging and traveling near your dog’s favorite adventure spots. Before the onslaught of a hurricane, flood or dangerous storm, grab this pet first aid kit as your pet bug out bag.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY PRODUCTS – The pet survival kit contains the necessary items to administer care to your dog, cat or small animal during a disaster or accidental injury until you can reach home or a vet. It’s the only pet kit that features WildCow Vet Wrap for securely wrapping bandages.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR PET OWNERS – Do you know someone who loves their pet dearly? Or who loves to take care of pets as much as their own kids? Give them a Emergency Pet First Aid Kit this Christmas holiday season!
Realtree Mallard Sling-Shot Dog Toy. Best Licensed Tough Floating Toy for Dogs & Cats. Fun & Durable Pet Toy
- FOR THE REALTREE FAN - Love your dog? Love Hunting? This dog toy in the shape of a Mallard Bird is just right for you
- USAGE: Built for tug, fetch & general fun! The strong rope is great for a game of tug, while the inner squeaker keeps your dog entertained! BEST of ALL: pull the bill, let go, WATCH THE BIRD FLY!!
- CONSTRUCTION: Waterproof toy made from neoprene, poly filled & held together with tough nylon web binding. Has a ROPE & a SQUEAKER for extra fun! Can float on water & fly using the slingshot bill!
- LICENSED - Officially REALTREE licensed. Don't be fooled by other unlicensed, lower quality products. This pet toy features camo colors
- SIZE - This squeaker dog toy is 19 inches long(with the ropes, 12 inches without the ropes), 9 inches wide (at the widest point), and 3 inches thick. Works well for pets of all sizes
A Rough-Shooting Dog: The First Season of a Hunting Spaniel
Pet First Aid Kit Dog â€“ Vet Approved and is Perfect for Bleeding Nails, Clean, Dress Wounds. Self Adhering Bandage Will Not Stick to Hair. Hiking Dog First Aid Kit for Backpacking, Camping, Travel
- BEST DOG FIRST AID KIT HIKING AVAILABLE: Deluxe Dog First Aid Kit was designed with the input from a Vet who has seen it all. Our kit contains the items you need to address your pet’s wounds they received while hiking, at the dog park, hunting, backpacking, traveling, or another animal attack or bite. The elastic self-adhering wrap won’t stick to their fur. The saline wash will clean out their wound and the styptic pen (potassium alum) will help stop bleeding even with a torn toe nail.
- PERFECT KIT FOR THOSE WHO TAKE THEIR DOGS BACKPACKING: You love to take your pet everywhere you go, so why don’t you have a hiking dog first aid kit just for them? Keep them safe with this emergency pet first aid kit for backpacking, hunting, travel, and adventures. Ease their pain with the array of emergency items in this kit and keep them comfortable. You will be able to stop the bleeding, finish your adventure or hunt, and safely get your pet to your vehicle with this kit.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE & IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THEIR PETS: Accidents happen and with this pet first aid kit it you can immediately address your best friend’s wounds or bites. Whether they are K9, Canine, Cat, or Feline, or other type of animal we have you covered with this Pet First Aid Kit. Backed by Amazon A-Z guarantee. So buy with Confidence Today and it is great Gift for Family and Friends.
- ALWAYS BE READY FOR AN EMERGENCY WITH THIS ADVENTURE DOG FIRST AID KIT: Bottle of Saline, Roll of Self-Adhering Elastic Wrap, Roll of PBT Gauze, Styptic Pencil (potassium alum), Antibiotic Ointment, Antiseptic Wipes (Non-Alcohol), Gauze Pads, Roll of Tape, Pair of Large Gloves, Metal Tweezer, Scissors that easily trim hair. See Product Description Below for complete list.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY, LIGHT WEIGHT: This Dog First Aid Kit is ready for your pet and the medical emergencies they face at home or on the road. All First Aid kit items are sterile and packaged with expertise. The Custom First AID KIT bag is water resistant, has belt loop, and is very durable. First Aid Bag Dimensions: 5x4x2” (LXWXH).
Trained by a Hound Dog: An Acclaimed Hunter's True-Life Story
Pet First Aid Kit for Dogs & Cats | 45 Piece First Aid Bag for Pets, Animals | Perfect for Travel Emergencies with Pet First Aid Guide Book and Instructions | Certified Pet Friendly | FDA Approved
- HELP YOUR PETS WHEN THEY NEED YOU by carrying a first aid kit for pets with you wherever you go. Immediately attend to injuries until they can be seen by your veterinarian.
- FDA APPROVED - 45 PIECE FIRST AID PET KIT gives you everything you need including bandages, gauze, gloves, antiseptic and more. Our kit is Certified Pet Friendly! This kit can also be used for human injuries and immediate first aid.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDE BOOK INCLUDED so that you know what to do in case of an emergency or accident with your cat or dog.
- KEEP EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES ORGANIZED in a pet first aid bag so that you can find what you need quickly. Clear vinyl pockets allow you to see tools instantly.
- PET FIRST AID KIT - PERFECT FOR TRAVEL take it anywhere you go, also keep one in your home so that you’re never without the supplies you need to take care of your animal friend. Click “Add to Cart” now!
Sam the Painting Dog Funds Service Dog Training with Money Made from Art Sales
Sam, a rescue dog, is using his second chance wisely by painting abstract masterpieces and funding service dog training with art sales proceeds.
Sam, who is a sheep dog-bloodhound mix is a rescue dog that arrived at a service dog training center called Shore Service Dogs. The original plan of Mary Stadelbacher, owner of Shore Service Dogs, was to train Sam to be a service dog. That plan was interrupted when Mary Stadelbacher had to undergo surgery and found herself needing a little help around the house until she had fully recovered from a bungled surgical procedure done on her hand.
During the time that Sam was helping his benefactor around the house, Ms. Stadelbacher became aware of paintings done by various animals. With an amateur painting background herself, Ms. Stadelbacher felt certain that if other animals could paint, so could dogs, specifically Sam.
Armed (or should I say mouthed?) with a custom made paint brush, Sam the painting dog begins his artwork at Ms.. Stadelbacher's command of "paint". Sam is classified as an abstract artist that loves to use a variety of colors in each of his paintings, layering paint colors from dark shades to lighter paint colors on top.
Trendy New York art galleries have displayed Sam's paintings, with art collectors and other dog owners purchasing Sam's unique paintings.
Most of the proceeds from Sam's paintings goes to fund the training of service dogs at Shore Service Dogs located in Maryland. Shore Service Dogs takes in abandoned and neglected dogs and gives them a second chance by custom training them to suite an individual clients needs. Some of the sales proceeds from Sam's paintings have went to Animal Haven, a non-profit organizations that finds homes for abandoned dogs and cats.
Sam's original painting masterpieces are signed with one black paw print and numbered for future posterity.
Sam is using his second chance by delighting the art world with his painting talents and providing funds for service dog training.