Best Fixed Blade Hunting Knife in 2023
Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath - Black Handle
Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
- DIMENSIONS: 9 inch (22.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 cm) and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black rubber wrapped handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a blood groove and lanyard hole
MOSSY OAK 2-pieces Bowie Knife Fixed Blade Hunting Knives with Leather Handle
- ✅ SPECIFICATIONS: Large Knife Overall Length:10-1/2”, Blade Length: 6”, Weight: 0.15 lbs; Small Knife Overall Length: 8”, Blade Length: 4”, Weight: 0.15 lbs
- ✅ RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE: Blades feature excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- ✅ FULL TANG STACKED LEATHER HANDLE: Deliver excellent strength, with grip ridges for safe and comfortable handling, provides balance with brass pommel / guard, non-slip grip to use
- ✅ IMPACT NYLON SHEATH: Provide with guard and belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR & COLLECTION: Not suitable for batoning firewood nor chopping wood. Suitable for various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and other outdoor situations
Schrade SCHF36 Frontier 10.4in High Carbon Steel Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 5in Drop Point and TPE Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Bushcraft
- DIMENSIONS: 10.4 inch (26.4 cm) overall length with a blade length of 5 inches (12.8 cm) and a weight of 12.3 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 1095 Powder Coated High Carbon Steel with a black, ring textured thermoplastic elastomer handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient polyester belt sheath making it ideal for EDC
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the finger choil and jimping
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a ferro rod, sharpening stone and a lanyard hole
Mossy Oak Survival Knife, 15-inch Fixed Blade Hunting Bowie Knife with Sharpener and Fire Starter, for Camping, Tactical, Outdoor
- ✅ KNIFE DIMENSIONS: Overall Length: 15 inch; Blade Length: 10 inch; Thickness: 5/32 inch (3.8 mm); Weight: 16.8 oz
- ✅ RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE: Made of 440C stainless steel for excellent hardness, improved edge retention and rust resistance.Clip Point Blade features saw back, black anodize, ideal for camping expeditions or survival training
- ✅ FULL-TANG RUBBER HANDLE: Classic designed handle with soft rubber, provides high friction and comfortable non-slip grip for use
- ✅ NYLON SHEATH with SHARPENER & FIRE STARTER: Durable heavy duty nylon sheath for easy and safe carry, packaged with a fire starter (black) and a sharpener (sliver)
- ✅ APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: As a perfect camping and hunting knife, it’s suitable for hunter, camper, survivalist or outdoor sports enthusiast so that you can enjoy your adventure
CRKT Hunt'N Fisch Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath: Gentleman's Hunting Knife, Drop Point Blade with Friction Grooves, G10 Handle, Leather Sheath with Multiple Carry Options 2861
- Spine Friction Grooves for Blade Control
- Multi-Colored G10 Handle
- High Quality Leather Sheath
- Designed by Larry Fischer in Boise, Idaho
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
SNAKE EYE TACTICAL NEW ARRIVAL FIXED BLADE HUNTING SKINNING KNIFE WITH NYLON FIBER HARD SHEATH
- Snake Eye Tactical Fixed Blade Knife.
- 8.5" Overall Length.
- 4.5" Saw-back Stainless Steel Blade.
- All Black Textured Handle For Superior Grip in Different Conditions.
- Includes Nylon Sheath.
Buck Knives 0863BRS Selkirk Fixed Blade Knife with Fire Striker and Nylon Sheath,Brown
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4-5/8" Drop Point 420HC steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 9-1/2" Weight 7.6 oz. Total Carry weight 10.7 oz.
- SAFE & SECURE - The contoured Micarta handle with steel bolster provide a safe and secure grip while you work. The steel bolster can be used as an improvised hammer when in the outdoors
- FIRE STARTER - The 2-1/4" fire striker with whistle integrated in the grip comes in handy for emergency situations
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Includes an injection molded nylon sheath that can be configured into horizontal or vertical belt carry for easy access
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products
SOG Fixed Blade Knives with Sheath - Ace Field Knife, Survival Knife, Hunting Knife, Camping Knife with 3.8 Inch Full Tang Blade (ACE1001-CP)
- FIXED BLADE WORK KNIFE: The SOG Ace is a tough full tang knife made with corrosion-resistant 7CR17MOV steel in stone wash finish; hiking knife measures 8.75 inch in total length
- OUTDOOR AND BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: A clip-point tip and thick blade jimping provide max control and versatility for this field knife; companion knife is great for cutting, carving, and batoning camp chores
- PUT THIS CAMP KNIFE TO WORK: Use these hunting knives or camping knives for any all-weather adventure; SOG Ace survival fixed blade knife has excellent edge retention and rust resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT BELT KNIFE WITH SHEATH: This 4 oz. workhorse has a unique belt clip sheath with a built-in cord-cutting groove; grippy TPR handle is sturdy and comfortable for long hours of use
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG field knife and we’ll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
MTech USA MT-086 Fixed Blade Hunting Knife, Black Straight Edge Blade, Black Handle, 12-1/4-Inch Overall
- Fixed blade outdoor knife ideal for camping expeditions or survival training
- Black stainless steel blade with straight edge
- ABS handle with wing walk inserts for a superior grip even in wet conditions
- Includes black nylon sheath for easy and safe carry
- 12-1/4-inch overall length, 7-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife Review
The Hamilton Beach Electric Knife was one of the best purchases I've made all year, but why? What makes the Hamilton Beach Electric Knife so great?
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife Review: Ease of Use
First of all, the Hamilton Beach Electric Knife is easy to use. All you have to do is stick the two blades together, insert them into the unit, plug the unit in, and pull the trigger. It's really that simple. The two blades move back and forth in such a way that they cut through turkey like a hot knife cuts through butter. I was honestly amazed at how simple it was to use. The Hamilton Beach Electric Knife even comes with a meat fork to help you carve off beautiful slices of meat.
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife Review: Cleanup
The Hamilton Beach Electric Knife is also very easy to clean. All you have to do is remove the blades, take the blades apart, and quickly wipe them down with a soapy sponge and hot water. It couldn't be any easier. I do recommend that you dry the blades immediately, to prevent any rusting or water spots.
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife Review: Storage
The Hamilton Beach Electric Knife even comes complete with a storage case. This is the main reason I choose this brand over others. Everything fits into the case nice and snug, which means it doesn't take up too much room in your kitchen drawer. It also means that you aren't reaching into your kitchen drawer and getting cut with one of the blades.
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife Review: Price
The Hamilton Beach Electric Knife was surprisingly affordable. The set came with the storage case, two blades, and power handle for only a little over $13. To me, this was a steal. I would have easily paid $20 for this product, especially after trying it out.
Hamilton Beach Electric Knife Review: Satisfaction Rating
I would have to give the Hamilton Beach Electric Knife 4 stars. I do love this product, but I have one issue with it. The Hamilton Beach Electric Knife is a bit heavy. If you carve an entire turkey at once, your arm is going to be very sore and your hand will feel numb from the vibrating of the handle. Other than that, the Hamilton Beach Electric Knife is a great buy and a product that I highly recommend.