Best Free Hunting Map App in 2022
US Topo Maps Free
- US Topographic Maps
- Aerial Imagery
- Nautical Charts
- Flight Maps
- NOAA Real Time Weather Overlays
- MGRS / UTM Coordinates
Maps for Kindle Fire Free
- View Maps in Road View or Satellite View
- Get Turn by Turn Directions
- Save Maps for Offline Viewing
i-Hunting: Topo Maps, w/ Land Ownership & Property Lines
- Vector Topo Maps
- Offline Support
- Land Ownership Maps with Property Lines
- Hunt Planning Maps with zones, restricted areas and more..
- Record GPS Tracks
- AutoFollow with real time track overlay
- Topo & Trail Maps for all national Parks
Hungry Shark Evolution
- Feast on tasty sea creatures, swimmers, turtles and fishermen to grow into a giant
- Jaw dropping 3D graphics and action packed gameplay
- Progress to unlock the most ferocious beasts in the sea: Mako Shark, Hammerhead, Tiger Shark, Great White, Megalodon and the legendary Big Daddy!
- Over 75 missions to complete
- A huge free-roaming world to explore
Hunting Simulator 4x4
- - Hunt for animals. The best hunting simulator.
- - Wide selection of weapons.
- - The coolest 4x4 off-road vehicles for hunting.
- - Trailers for your vehicles.
- - Animal traps.
- - Beautiful graphics and realistic 3D environment.
- - Realistic animated animals to hunt.
- - Sounds of nature that create the effect of being there.
- - Diverse animal life and hunting maps.
- - Pursuit of quests and missions. Daily bonuses.
WildCraft: Animal Sim Online 3D
- Start your adventure as a wolf, fox or lynx
- Raise a family of different animals
- Explore massive 3D world
- Battle enemies and dangerous bosses
- Play with friends online
Dinosaur Hunt: Africa Contract
- Aim and Shoot! ULTRA realistic graphics! Amazing animations!
- Kill all the Dinosaurs in Hunt mode and survive the ultra hard survival mode!
- - EASY CONTROLS
- - Spectacular dinosaur explosions in survival mode, simply eye popping!
- - Awesome animations in Hunt Mode, real hunting experience!
- - ULTRA Realistic Graphics with jurassic era details
- - Multiple TARGETS in two Scenarios: Hunt and Survive!
- - Multiple hunt missions
- - Unlock and upgrade weapons: pistol, ak47, m4, sniper rifle, bazooka, katana, knife whatever suits your combat style!
- - Score kills, complete missions to get paid. Use money to buy inventory gear.
Jurassic Worldâ„¢:Â The Game
- Defy the laws of science as you COLLECT, HATCH & EVOLVE more than 200 unique dinosaurs!
- CONSTRUCT & UPGRADE iconic buildings & lush landscapes inspired by the film.
- CHALLENGE opponents from around the world in earth-shaking BATTLES!
- INTERACT with characters from the film as you navigate exciting new storylines & thrilling missions!
- ENHANCE your experience with Hasbro Brawlasaurs toys – scan each toy dinosaur & battle with it directly in the game!
- CHOOSE from multiple card packs; each can bring a special dinosaur to life!
- EARN daily rewards such as coins, DNA & other essential resources.
Wolf Simulator Evolution
- Modern 3d graphics
- Pleasant environment
- Realistic animals
- Online wolf simulator RPG
- Quests system
- Wolf development and upgrade
- Battles with other players and singleplayer game
Pixel Blood Online
- ※ If you delete the game, all the data will be gone and not recovered.
- ※ Please visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pixelbloodonline) or YouTube (www.youtube.com/user/hanaGames/videos) channel if you want more information.
- The Best Zombie Survival Pixel Game on Mobile! Play Now for FREE!
The Benefits of a Mobile Application for Radio Stations
I investigated the cost, promotional aspects, and benefits of having a mobile application for a radio station.
In 2020, mobile applications have become an enormous part of American society and growing more popular with every passing day. No longer are people tethered to their car radios, home stereos, or streaming their favorite radio stations online. Thanks to devices such as tablets, Smartphone's, IPods, and tablets such as the iPad, a fairly large growing population of people are now connected 24/7.
Wanting to capitalize on this growing trend, it is a given stations are beginning to have mobile applications developed specifically for their brand.
A mobile application is a great way to market not only the station content, the on-air personnel, and also station related events. It could even be used as a platform for stations to sell ad space to generate additional revenue.
I sat down with a program director (who wanted to stay anonymous) whose station has a mobile application already in place and asked how he felt about the application and the difference it has made in this stations situation.
It has been an enormous success for us. It definitely is a sure and easy way for us to stay connected with our listeners. Fairly recently we were promoting an annual concert event. We decided to use the application to further promotion by adding an ad that ran the entire time the promotion for the event was taking place. Our event was a huge success and we can say that the mobile app contributed to it.
With all this positive reinforcement, how much would one cost to build for stations that do not have a mobile app? I had no idea.
I wanted to get a better understanding of the whole process. So I did a little research online and contacted a random company who specializes in making mobile applications. Ms. Cecilia Garcia, A representative from the company BlueDoorWay.com was kind enough to answer a few questions for me.
I would like to thank you Ms. Garcia for taking the time to answer some questions for me.
NO PROBLEM, I AM HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE.
Does your company make apps for only radio stations, or for any business/organization?
WE CREATE APPS FOR ALL BUSINESSES, SCHOOLS, RESTAURANTS, CHURCHES, APARTMENT COMPLEXES, REAL ESTATE, INSURANCE, ETC.
Can you make apps for anyone or just businesses in your local area?
YES, WE ARE ABLE TO CREATE APPS FOR ANYONE ACROSS THE NATION.
More and more radio stations are getting mobile apps. In your opinion, how do the stations benefit?
A MOBILE APP GIVES THE STATION A DIRECT MARKETING CHANNEL TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR LISTENERS. THEY WOULD HAVE 24/7 VISIBILITY WITH THEIR LISTENERS AND THE ABILITY TO "PUSH" EVENTS, PROMOTIONS, TICKET SALES, ETC. DIRECTLY TO A LISTENERS SMARTPHONE.
How difficult would it be to have station advertisements on the application?
IT WOULD BE AS EASY AS SENDING US THE LOGO OF THE SPONSOR.
Some people say building a mobile app can run as high as $50,000. Why does the build cost so much?
TECHNOLOGY, DESIGN, AND ALL THE UPGRADES ARE REASONS WHY AN APP IS COSTLY. BLUEDOORWAY CREATED A TECHNOLOGY WHICH ALLOWS US TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. BECAUSE OF OUR AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY, OUR START UP AND ACTIVITY PRICES ARE NOT ONLY COST EFFECTIVE, BUT TEND TO BE LOWER MUCH. MUCH LOWER THAN MOST COMPARABLE SERVICES AVAILABLE TODAY.
Bottom line how much does it cost and how much does your company charge to host the application?
SETUP FEES ARE A ONE TIME PAYMENT. IT WILL COST $199 SETUP FEE FOR A STANDARD APP PLUS $99 A MONTH FOR HOSTING. A PREMIUM APP SETUP FEE COSTS $399 SETUP FEE PLUS $250 A MONTH FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION. IF THE COMPANY WANTS "PUSH" NOTIFICATION THEN A $149 SETUP FEE WILL BE ADDED AND IT WILL COST AN ADDITIONAL $9.99 PER MONTH. OUR CUSTOMERS DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SYSTEM UPGRADES AS THESE ARE HANDLED WITH THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION WHICH ALLOWS A "NO PAIN" AND "NO WORRY" SERVICE FOR THEIR MOBILE APP.
If I owned a radio station and agreed to have your company builds my station a mobile app, how long would it take to build?
ROUGHLY 3 '" 4 WEEKS. IT WOULD TAKE 2 WEEKS TO CREATE AND SUBMIT THE APP FOR APPROVAL.
I would like to thank you for your time Ms. Garcia. What is your companies' web page and how can people get in touch with you for additional info?
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME. IF ANYONE WANTS MORE INFORMATION THEY CAN VISIT US AT WWW.BLUEDOORWAY.COM OR DIRECTLY EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
So it appears that mobile applications for radio stations are not only affordable, but very beneficial.
Surely this is station promotion that is inexpensive and allows fans to stay directly connected. Also adding the potential to gain revenue through the application and taking away the ability for listeners to flip the channel like a traditional radio are more justifications that more stations will be creating these type of applications in the future.