Best Gps App For Hunting in 2023
US Topo Maps Free
- US Topographic Maps
- Aerial Imagery
- Nautical Charts
- Flight Maps
- NOAA Real Time Weather Overlays
- MGRS / UTM Coordinates
Car Tracker - MOTOsafety Mini Portable Real Time Personal Tracking and GPS Tracker
- TRACK WHAT YOU VALUE: Easy real-time GPS tracking of everything important — loved ones, valuables, vehicles, equipment, and anything else you need to monitor.
- FITS ANYWHERE: Compact, rechargeable GPS tracking device fits in small places (backpacks, belt, purse, animal collars, etc.)
- AFFORDABLE COVERAGE: $19.99/month nationwide cellular coverage. Tracker reports locations every 60 seconds. Not reliant on Bluetooth.
- SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST: No activation or cancellation fees. Top-rated customer service.
- ALERTS TAILORED TO YOU: Set geophone and unauthorized use alerts. Receive alerts when your loved ones arrive at designated locations, vehicles move after hours, and more.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Tracker will work for up to 14 days and features a low battery alert. USB charging cable included.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico
TomTom GO 60 S Portable Vehicle GPS-(Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- TomTom Traffic - Drive with world-class traffic information - Lifetime Via Smartphone
- 3D Maps - See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D
- Lifetime North America Map Updates - Always drive with the latest map
- 6.0" Touch Screen
Hunter Tracker - Hunting App - Now with Deer Activity Indicators
- Deer Activity Indicator lets you know when to hunt!
- No Logins! Just Open the App and Use It!
- Hunting and Tracking Info at your Fingertips
- Store an unlimited number of locations
- Can be kept on your SD card
- Game tracking GPS and guidance
- Graphical wind and scent direction indicator
- 5 Day Lunar and Weather Forecast
- Easy to use compass and direction finder
- Especially suited for whitetail deer
Maps for Kindle Fire Free
- View Maps in Road View or Satellite View
- Get Turn by Turn Directions
- Save Maps for Offline Viewing
Topo Maps - USA Canada and New Zealand: USGS-NRCan-LINZ Topo Quads(GPS Accurate) for Biking Hiking Hunting and Other Outdoor Sports
- - Download topo maps of any quad in USA/Canada/New Zealand.
- - Popular quads (Yosemite, Yellowstone, Denali, Grand Canyon etc) provided under featured quads
- - Seamless mosaicing of quads
- - Distance/Bearing tool
- - Create custom way points via GPS, tapping on map or entering coordinates
- - Route editing/Route creation
- - Record tracks
- - View tracks overlay
- - Live track animation
- - Import GPX/KML files from SDCard/Web
- - Export Tracks
- - Track Analysis/Stats
- - Auto Follow
- - Pan/Zoom/My Location
- - Offline POIs
onX: Oregon Hunting Map for Garmin GPS - Hunt Chip with Public & Private Land Ownership - Hunting Units - Includes Premium Membership for onX Hunting App for iPhone, Android & Web
- Land Ownership: Color-coded public and private lands, Land owner names with property boundaries
- Geographic: 24K topo, Section lines & numbers, roads, Water Data, Key points of interest
- State Specific: Game Management or Hunting Units, Hunter access programs, Conservation and program lands
- Road and Trail Data: View city, highway, county, Forest Service, back-roads, trail systems, and more
- HUNT Membership for phone, tablet, and computer included
Garmin T5 GPS Dog Collar
- High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS;Range: 9 miles
- LED beacon lights and Rescue mode. Neck size: Minimum of 9.5 Inch (24 cm) in circumference
- Battery life 20-40 hrs. Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters); Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
- T 5 tracking dog device w/ rechargeable Li-ion battery, 1" blue collar strap, 18 1/2 " standard & 22 1/2 " extended range antennas, charge clip,
6 Great GPS Apps for Your IPhone
GPS applications for your iPhone are growing in popularity. See which ones are the better buy for you.
However, many people are not ready to outlay the $150 to $500 dollars for a dedicated GPS navigation device, and why should they bother to carry another device just for directions to the best pizza joint in town. Many of these iPhone GPS apps will do the trick and at fraction of the cost.
Gokivo GPS Navigator ($9.99 monthly)
One of the newer GPS iPhone apps to gain some recent popularity. The Gokivo offers full voice guided directions and has currently more than 15 million points of interests loaded in its database, including ATM's and restaurants. The graphic maps were not very detailed and when asked to find alternate routes, the system was very slow. However, this GPS iPhone app does offer access to the Yahoo Local Search for 99 cents each time. Attractive pricing for those who don't need a full time GPS.
XRoad G-Map ($20-$35)
The XRoad G-Map does offer much better graphics for its iPhone user. It has an easy to use interface and will offer its user alternate routing. Pricing for the XRoad G-Map is based upon regions. If you need another region of the country, you have to buy another iPhone app.
Navigon Mobile Navigator ($70)
This iPhone GPS app currently gives its users about 2 million points of interests. The Navigon is an easy to use iPhone GPS app that seems to have better graphics and controls, much like many dedicated GPS devices. This GPS app gives the user spoken street names and alternate routing comes up quickly. The inexpensive one time fee is what makes this a nice iPhone GPS app for most users.
TomTom for iPhone ($100)
With over 6 million points of interests, the TomTom GPS app gives its users a very easy to use interface. The TomTom will not speak street names however; it will play tunes in the background while you drive. Though this GPS app gives great directions and lots of onscreen information, it is the most expensive of all the iPhone GPS apps.
AT T; Navigator ($10 monthly)
One feature that the AT T; Navigator has over its competition is the ability to speak the street addresses while navigating. This iPhone GPS app gives its users over 10 million points of interests and provides live traffic updates. The AT T; Navigator is a server-based app that loads its points of interests and maps as needed rather than built into the app itself. The benefit is that all that data is updated constantly.