Best Gps Dog Collar For Hunting in 2023
Garmin T5 GPS Dog Collar
Dogtra Pathfinder 9-Mile 21-Dog Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training E-Collar with 2-Second Update Rate, No Subscription Fee, Free Satellite Map
- 9-MILE RANGE: This PATHFINDER is built with a GPS e-collar and can be used concurrently with Google Maps in normal, terrain, and satellite view mode. It also has a range of nine miles, a tracking mode, and a two-second GPS update rate. A variety of map options, such as Offline Maps mode, are used to track and train your dog. The Offline Maps mode is completely free to download, has no hidden or extra fees, and can be downloaded via the PATHFINDER app.
- TRACKING: The PATHFINDER provides a fast, industry-leading two-second update rate and powerful zoom capability which provides greater live-action detail and accuracy in the field via the PATHFINDER app. Create customizable Geo-Fence alerts, use the Offline Maps mode, and more with this essential tracking GPS e-collar.
- DESIGN: With convenience in mind, the PATHFINDER is sleek and simple. Featuring two buttons (Power/Select & Connect) on the remote, you can connect to the receiver with ease.
- CORRECTIONS: The PATHFINDER utilizes corrections and audible tone to track and train your dog. With up to 100 correction levels, the PATHFINDER sends the correction through the receiver and is great for keeping your dog on track during the hunt.
- DOG SIZING: This GPS e-collar is perfect for dogs that are 35 lbs. or more. With a high output and the ability to expand to 21 dogs, you’ll be able to track multiple dogs at once while out on the hunt.
Slopehill Dog Training Collar, Waterproof Dog Shock Collar with Remote, Rechargeable Dog Collar with Vibration, Beep Shock Modes, Adjustable
- 4 TRAINING MODES DOG TRAINING COLLAR - Slopehill electronic shock collar with led light, Static Stimulation mode, Vibration mode, and a standard Tone (Beep) mode, help you to teach a dog basic obedience commands and solve an uncontrollable dog's behaviour problems
- 3 CHANNELS MAXIMUM CONTROL and 2 ADJUSTABLE COLLAR STRAP - Our Dog Training Collar supports maximum 3 dogs training with only 1 remote transmitter. Adjustable collar size length from 8 to 27inches long, fits all sizes of dogs from 10 to 110 lbs
- 2600 Feet REMOTE RANGE - Slopehill Shock Collar for dogs will let you enjoy the training time with your pet in a long distance up to 2600ft(no obstacle) and 350ft(with obstacle). You could feel free to train your dog in both the park, backyard and different rooms
- WATERPROOF and RECHARGEABLE - The training collar receiver is waterproof, which offers your pets the maximum flexibility during the outdoor activities. Each dog shock collar boasts Lithium-Polymer batteries that charge in 2-3 hours and last 15-20 days
- ADJUSTABLE 0-99 STATIC LEVEL - You can adjust the accurate static level for your dog
Garmin Alpha 100 Bundle, Includes Handheld and TT 15 Dog Device, Multi-dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device in One
- High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS. Display size is 1.53 wide x 2.55 high in inches and 3 inch diagonal
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k maps.LED beacon lights and Rescue mode as well as Stimulation levels-Tone and Vibration
- Battery life 20-40 hrs. Display type : transflective, 65-K color TFT touchscreen
- Setup virtual boundaries on your map and receive an alert, automatically sends signal to recall
- 1-inch black collar strap, 5-inches standard and 13-inches extended range antennas
Garmin Astro 430/T 5 Dog Tracking Bundle
- Expanded dog capability - track up to 20 dogs from a range of up to 9 miles
- GPS/glonass - high-sensitivity GPS and glonass satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Preloaded mapping - includes preloaded topo U.S. 100K mapping and a free 1-year birdseye satellite imagery subscription
- Hunt metrics - hunt metrics dog performance data shows distance traveled, time afield and more, so you can train your dog more effectively.Optional battery - optional in-unit rechargeable nimh battery Pack or uses standard AA battery power
- Dimension(inches):2.4 x 6.3 x 1.4. Battery life - up to 20 hours (Astro 430)
Tractive 3G GPS Dog Tracker â€“ Dog Tracking Device with Unlimited Range
- Subscription Plan needed – starting at only $ 4. 99/ month with different subscription plans available. Similar to your cellphone, this low fee ensures you the best cellular service possible with an integrated SIM CARD.
- Tractive Dog GPS tracker – lightweight & waterproof GPS tracking device, recommended for pets above 9 pounds. For safe dogs The robust GPS pet Finder easily attaches to any collar or harness.
- Live tracking with your Tractive Dog Finder – pinpoint the real-time location of your furry friend when it matters most and share it with family and friends. The full location History of your pet is just one of many special features.
- Safe zone = safe DOG – define a safe area with the virtual fence feature & get an instant notification if your pet leaves the area. Dog tracking has never been easier.
- Worldwide location tracking – use your Tractive GPS dog collar attachment in over 150 countries; manage all features and access your pet’s location via the free Tractive GPS app or in any browser. Tractive has no range limitation unlike many other Bluetooth GPS finders. Tractive GPS devices are IPX7 waterproof and shock resistant
- Rechargeable battery – the dog GPS tracker recharges in only 2 hours with a battery life of 2-5 days.
SportDog - SD-425 - Camo WetlandHunter for Large or Stubborn Dog Waterproof Shock Training Collar
- Range: up to 500 yards.
- 7 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with medium/high stim ranges. Option to train with vibration and tone.
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22".
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
Dog Expedition TC1 Border Patrol GPS System and Remote Trainer, Black Finish
- First truly portable, wireless, GPS based containment system of its kind
- Range of up to 800-yards
- Perfect for use at home, on trips, camping or anywhere else
- Also features remote trainer capabilities
- Allows dogs freedom while you keep your peace of mind
Garmin TT 15 Dog Device
- High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS. Neck size- Minimum of 9.5 inch (24 cm) in circumference
- LED beacon lights and Rescue mode as well as Stimulation levels-Tone and Vibration
- Battery life 20-40 hrs. Range : 9 miles. Water rating : 1 ATM (10 meters)
- TT 15 track and train dog device w/ rechargeable Li-ion battery, 1" red collar strap, 18 1/2 " standard & 22 1/2 " extended range antennas, charge clip, AC adapter, vehicle power cable, contact point set w/ wrench, manual
Dog Training Collar - Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar w/3 Training Modes, Beep, Vibration and Shock, 100% Waterproof Training Collar, Up to 1000Ft Remote Range, 0~99 Shock Levels Dog Training Set
- 3 TRAINING MODES TRAINING COLLAR - Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar provides 3 extremely efficient training modes (beep, vibration and shock modes) for you to teach a dog basic obedience commands and solve an uncontrollable dog's behaviour problems
- NO MORE ACCIDENTAL SHOCK ANYMORE - Have you ever feel sorry for the accidental shock to your dog caused by your misoperation? Now with the Dogcare Remote Dog Shock Collar, no more accidental shock would happen to your dog. The security keypad lock prevent any misoperation on the remote. Feel free to carry the remote without worrying about the accidental shock
- 9 CHANNELS MAXIMUM CONTROL - Unlike other training collar for maximum 2 dogs training. Dogcare Dog Training Collar supports maximum 9 dogs training with only 1 remote transmitter. If you have more than 2 dogs in your house, Dogcare training shock collar would be the perfect option for you
- 0~99 STATIC LEVEL ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL SIZE DOGS - Do you fear to hurt your dog in Shock Mode? Dogcare Dog Training Collar offers adjustable 0~99 static level for you. You can adjust the accurate static level for your dog. Also this dog training shock collar is size adjustable. Perfect for all size dogs(15lbs~100lbs)
- UP TO 330 YARDS REMOTE RANGE & LONG BATTERY TIME - Wireless control for up to 330 yards remote range. Feel easy to train your dog with Dogcare Electronic Dog Training Collar in the park or backyard. Long battery life ensure you an effective dog training
Seattle Area Domestic Dog Tracking Project, Phase Two
No database of domestic dog tracks exists. With over 400 breeds of dog, there is much to be learned about dog foot morpholgy and the tracks they leave.
An experienced wildlife tracker can tell the difference between a deer mouse and a harvest mouse by looking at the tracks.
My class project for the 2020-2020 Tracking Intensive program at Wilderness Awareness School leads me to believe that it might be possible to do the same with dogs. Researching the breed standards of all the dogs currently registered by the American Kennel Club revealed that there are at least three types of dog foot morphology.
The coyote-like oval foot is really not all that common in domestic dogs. Many breed standards call for a rounder "cat foot", which might account for the rounder tracks. At least 17 breeds require an elongated "hare foot" which should leave a notably different track. The variations seem to be dependent upon the length of a single bone in a dog's toe.
During the first phase of my tracking project I was able to track 25 dogs of various breeds and mixes. I determined that there are subtle differences in the tracks of some dogs which might make it possible for an experienced tracker to identify those breeds by their footprints. However, my hit-and-miss method of accosting dog walkers in the park made it difficult to get a truly significant sample of tracks to study.
Phase 2 of the project will be focused on pure-bred dogs with the intention of locating and tracking a number of individual dogs of the same breed. My goal is to create a database of usable information and photographs of the tracks of domestic dogs.
If 50 Dachshunds, for instance, have identical foot structure and leave the same tracks I could extrapolate that any pure-bred Dachshund would leave the same track. The 2 I've tracked have an interesting variation in the size, shape and configuration of the toes of the front feet. Because they are litter-mates, I'll have to gather more Dachshund tracks for comparison, but if all members of that breed have the same variation, I've found something useful for the database.
I'll be setting up tracking stations this summer in the Monroe, Duvall and Carnation areas and asking owners to bring their purebred dogs by for a quick visit. I'll be taking photos of the dog and of their tracks, doing a few measurements and asking a few easy questions about the dog's breed, age, weight, and any foot or leg problems that might affect the tracks. It's an opportunity to add to the science of tracking.