Best Heavy Hunting Arrows in 2023
Carbon Express PileDriver 22-Inch Fletched Carbon Crossbolt/Crossbow Arrow with 4-Inch Vanes, 6-Pack
GPP Carbon 30-Inch Arrows with Field Points Replaceable Tips (12 Pack) for Recuve Bow & Compound Bow
- 12Pack of 30 inches arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- matched with replacement field points; optimal accuracy and target penetration,and nocks
- Colored plastic fletching & nock rounded permanent nickel-plated stainless steel tip perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting
- Diameter:7.8mm.For draw weight 40-60 pounds bows
- Nocks are not fixed by glue. They can be adjusted for your bow.
6Pcs Gorgeous Painted 33.5" Wooden Arrows Eagle Feather Fletching Traditional Target Arrows for Recurve Bow or Longbow Hunting Target Practice, Red Brown
- Length: about 33.5". Diameter: 8mm.
- Spine: 500 for 30-70lbs draw weight bow
- Material: Shaft: wood, broadhead: iron
- Color: red shaft with silver broadheads
- Fletching with 3 natural eagle feather style turkey vanes
Tiger Archery 30Inch Carbon Arrow Practice Hunting Arrows with Removable Tips for Compound & Recurve Bow(Pack of 12) (Orange White)
- Length:30", Outer diameter: 0.309 inch. Fletching with 2 black 1 white vanes. For draw weight 40-60 pounds recurve, compound, or long bows.
- They are solid & well made. Precision carbon hunting arrows made for extended durability and long lasting target practice.
- Colored plastic fletching make flight always pointed the right way. The tips are nickel plated stainless steel which is perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting.
- With replaceable nocks for free. Nocks are not fixed by glue. It can be adjustable for your bow.
- The arrows came extremely well packaged and the quality is also impeccable.
Pointdo 30inch Carbon Arrow Fluorescence Color Targeting and Hunting Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow with Removable Tips (Fluorescein Yellow)
- Material: Carbon fiber. Full of shaft length:30", Outer diameter: 7.8mm. Spine 500 For 25-60 pounds recurve, compound bow
- The Shaft and fletching is fluorescent, 2 yellow and 1 white and easy to find
- 6pcs Nocks for Free. The nock are not glued, it can be adjustable for your bow. 12pcs O-Ring for Locking the screw tip.
- They are well made. The arrow good for target practice and hunting.
- The arrows put in well packaged and the quality is very good
Huntingdoor Wooden Arrows 31inch Archery Shaft 5" Turkey Feathers Fletching with Arrowhead 150 Grain for Traditional Recurve Bow or Longbows (Black)
- 31inch Wooden Archery Arrow Shaft True Turkey Feather for traditional recurve bow or longbows
- Wooden shaft with 5" medieval real turkey feathers(3 black) fletched with glued field points tips
- Good performance and high speed for draw weight 40-60lbs recurve bow, English longbow, and traditional bow
- Handmade black threading and self nock, fashion and durable
- Package with 6 wooden arrows, if the packages have quality problems, please contact us in time
Huntingdoor 30" Archery Carbon Target Arrows Hunting Arrows with Adjustable Nock and Replaceable Field Points for Compound Bow or Recurve Bow (12 Pack)
- 12Pack of 31 inches arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- Colored plastic fletching vanes & nock
- Replaceable 100grain tips with standard thread
- Good performance,low hand shock with good speed
- For draw weight of 40-55 pounds compound bows
Easton Bowfire 330 Arrow Cut to 30 Inches 1/2 Dzoen
- 330 spine arrow cut to 30 inches with inserts installed
- Full graphic arrow
- 6. 5mm standard diameter
- +/-. 003 straightness
- Pre installed 6. 5mm s nocks
G4Free Archery Back Arrow Quiver Shooting Shoulder Hanged Target Arrow Bag Holder
- Made of Canvas, Very durable material, water resistant
- Size: length approx. 21.7inch. Three-points carry system. Lightweight and comfortable, it can hold about 30 arrows (other can hold 24 arrows only)
- Easy to carry and take off, Accommodates arrows of any length
- Large front storage pocket with quality zipper. It can hold your arm guard, arrows puller and other archery accesories
- Suitable for both Left and Right Hand. Perfect for shooting, hunting, target practice and so on. Package: 1pcs arrow quiver. Best Gifts for family
Huntingdoor 12 Pack 31 inch Bamboo Shaft Archery Hunting Arrows Fletching with Pheasant Feathers with A-30A Broadheads 150 Grain
- 12Pcs Pure Handmade fine bamboo traditional recurve bow arrows
- Nocked (indexed Classic), fletched (3pcs turkey feather 5" ), and inserted (150grain field point)
- Length: 31'' , Shaft Diameter: 5/16''
- Hand spined for flight characteristics matching: your choice of 40-60 lbs spine weight
- Pre-cut and all ready to shoot and perfect for bow hunting or target practice
What Do the SAG, DGA Awards Results Mean for the Oscars?
As more and more other awards shows take place, the Oscar field narrows, bringing into focus the likely winners of the Academy Awards this year.
With each new awards show the Oscar field becomes a little narrower. There may be multiple nominees in any given category but the frontrunners emerge based on the results of the awards given out prior to the Oscars. With both the SAG and DGA awards issued, it's time to examine what the results might mean for the major Academy Award categories.
The Directors Guild of America recognized "The Artist's" Michel Hazanavicius as best director of the year. This shores up his shot at the Best Director Oscar quite well, the French filmmaker continuing to dominate at these earlier awards shows. By association, it helps the chances of "The Artist" clinching the Best Picture Oscar as well. At this point it seems extremely likely that Hazanavicius will be awarded the Oscar for directing; it's very rare for Best Director and Best Picture to go to different films.
The SAG Awards had a few surprises in some categories. The biggest was "The Help" claiming the award for Best Ensemble Cast. No doubt some pundits will take this as an indication that the film has a shot at Best Picture, as this category is the closest thing SAG has to a Best Picture award. However, being the closest thing doesn't mean that it's equivalent to Best Picture.
When organizations like the Oscars award a film Best Picture, voters are taking everything into account: the acting, the cinematography, the music, the script, and so much more. The SAG Awards are concerned with the acting only and aren't taking all of these other factors into account. As strong as the praise has been for the performances in "The Help," all of these other areas of the film have enjoyed less praise. In some cases, the non-acting factors have endured criticism from reviewers like Dana Stevens of Slate.
The individual awards give, out by SAG to the actors were a bit less surprising, though there was one notable upset. Viola Davis of "The Help" beat out Meryl Streep for her role in "The Iron Lady." This pretty much makes the Oscar for Best Actress a race between these two performers. Streep already claimed a Golden Globe for her role, so both actresses are in a fairly strong position.
Christopher Plummer took the first award of the night for Best Supporting Actor thanks to his work in "Beginners." This puts Plummer well on the road to becoming the oldest actor to win an Oscar. Octavia Spencer took Best Supporting Actress for "The Help," a category she has all but locked up at the Oscars given how well her performance has been received. Finally, Jean Dujardin was awarded Best Actor for "The Artist," which sets him up as going head-to-head with George Clooney for "The Descendants." Given the SAG Awards outcome, however, it appears Dujardin has the upper hand.
Heading to the movies? Get an instant mobile coupon to use at select theaters for free popcorn!