Best Hunting And Fishing Boat in 2023
Pelican - Boat Intruder 12 - Jon Fishing Boat - 12 ft. - Great for Hunting/Fishing
New Ray Wild Hunting Boat Fishing Playset
Kamik Men's Hunter Snow Boot, Black, 12 M US
- Waterproof synthetic rubber boot
- -40-degree Fahrenheit temperature rating featuring removable 8mm thermal-guard liner
- Adjustable waterproof snow collar
- Moisture wicking lining
- Made in Canada with recycled products
Wise Outdoors Super Sport Hunting Seat with Insulated Cooler, Brown/Break-Up Camouflage
- Tough Polyester Camo Fabric, 1" Thick Premium Foam Padding
- Heavy Duty Plastic 10 Gallon Bucket Rated For Over 350 pounds
- Marine Swivel with Plastic Folding Seat
- Removable Insulated Foam Cooler and an Adjustable Shoulder Carry Strap System
- Seat 11' x 12" Overall Height 31"
Millennium Marine B100 Boat Seat, for Fishermen
- ALL DAY COMFORT: All seats within the B-Series are feature packed and designed to provide all-day comfort. Each B-Series seat features Millennium Marine’s ComfortMax contoured, tight sling seat with breathable, cool fabric.
- RESISTANT TO NATURAL DAMAGE: The B100 Boat seat is UV, mold, and mildew resistant. Rain or shine, you can be assured that your B100 boat seat will provide comfort through years of solid use.
- GREAT FOR ANY BOAT: The B100 Boat Seat is designed to mount to any boat seat pedestal. It allows for greater visibility while underway. It is also designed with anglers in mind for leaning and casting.
- FOLDS FLAT: When you need that extra space for moving around on your vessel, the B100 Boat Seat will fold flat, giving you room to maneuver.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The seat frame is constructed of durable aluminum for years of rugged and comfortable service. Capacity: 400-pounds. Weight: 7-pounds. Seat size: 22-inches long, 21-inches wide and 10-inches high.
Fish On Sticker Vinyl Decal - Car Truck Window Boat Kayak Fishing Hunting Sports, Die cut vinyl decal for windows, cars, trucks, tool boxes, laptops, MacBook - virtually any hard, smooth surface
- DYE CUT DECAL
- UV and Water Resistant, This Decal Lasts up to 6 years
- Made from the Highest Quality Vinyl
- Will Not Leave any Residue
- Manufactured in the USA by Ranger Hot Stickers TM
Seapon Pontoon Boat Light, Marine Led Light Strip for Duck Jon Bass Boat Sailboat Kayak Led Flex Lighting for Boat Deck Light Accent Light Courtesy Interior Lights Fishing Night,Green,12v, 5m(16.4ft)
- Package Includes: 1pcs 5m(16.4ft) Marine LED Strip Lights Green + 10pcs led strip clips and screws.
- Application: Ideal for under gunwale light, boat deck light, fishing night light, cockpit light, accent light, center console light, courtesy light, interior lights. Common use for pontoon boat, duck boat, bass boat, kayak, jon boat, sailboat, fishing boat, trailer, party.
- Stable Installation: Comes with self-adhesive sticky backing and 10pcs led strip clips and screws.
- Can be cut every 3 LEDs (approximately every 2") along the cutting marks, without damaging the rest strips.
- Waterproof IP65, Long life span 50,000 hours, Working Voltage: 12V DC, Energy saving and environmentally friendly.
Monocular Telescope High Power 8x42 Monoculars Scope Compact Portable Waterproof Fogproof Shockproof with Hand Strap for Adults Kids Bird Watching Hunting Camping Hiking Travling Wildlife Secenery
- 【WIDE-ANGLE AND HD VIEW】High quality precision design featuring all glass high end optics, (FMC Superior BAK-4 Green Film Prism), The High Power monocular telescope provides 8X magnification with 42mm objective diameter wide lens, 360ft/1000yards of large field of view, let you have the best view in outdoor adventures
- 【LIFE-WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, DUST-PROOF, SHOCKPROOF】Nitrogen-filled waterproof, This monocular built in lens dust cover can prevent lens from dust/moisture/debris, make sure you see everything in a clear detail. Its rubber finish has shock resistance, durable external protection makes it usable to withstand the tough weather conditions
- 【High Quality】The 8x42 monocular is made of high quality material. Large BAK-4 Prism and FMC Fully Multi-coated Lens Elements strengthen the key function of a monocular. High light transmittance reaches up to 99.9%. Light reflection and minimal distortion, multi coated optics guarantee superior light transmission and brightness. Low-light-level night vision built-in design help you see things in low light
- 【Comfortable Convenient】This compact monocular (5.7''x1.9''x1.5'') is convenient to use by single hand. Adjustable eye cups can be easily and rapidly twisted up and down for optimal viewing with or without glasses. Rubber armor with stripes increases the friction, keeps it from slipping out from your hand. The monocular scope also comes with hand strap and carry case, There also has a tripod connector at the bottom of monocular offers steady viewing when connect a monocular tripod
- 【Wide Application And Satisfaction Warranty】The Easy focusing HD monocular perfect for Hiking, Hunting, Climbing, Bird watching, Watching Wildlife and Scenery, Golf, Scope, Surveillance, concerts and travelling etc. Come with friendly customer service, 30-days hassle-free money back guarantee and LIFETIME WARRANTY. NO ANY worries about your purchase. Also a great gift for your family or friends
Crawford Graphix Fishing Club Fish Funny Car Boat Hunting Fishing Sticker Decal (5.5", Black)
Vinyl Bass Fishing Stickers 50 Pcs Pack Blue Stickers Fly Fishing Decals for Laptop Ipad Car Luggage Water Bottle Helmet Truck
- 100% same with the picture, 50 pieces of no-duplicate vinyl bass fishing ourdoors stickers.
- Stickers are made of high quality PVC, sun protection and waterproof function.
- Cool fishing sticker pack as best gift for adults, kids, teens to DIY decoration.
- Awesome to customize laptops, macbook, water bottle, skateboards, luggage, cars, bumpers, bikes, motorcycle, snowboard, PS4, XBOX ONE, switch etc.
- Get your stickers, clean the surface, sticker on wherever you like, then set free your imagination!
Ride the Ducks Crash: Second Body and Duck Boat Pulled from Delaware River
A second body was recovered from the Delaware River Friday afternoon after salvage crews pulled up the duck boat that was hit by a barge and sunk on Wednesday.
Action News reported that the second body was first spotted this morning when salvage crews went out with a barge and crane to pull up the duck boat. The body, which appeared to have come up with the tide, submerged before salvage crews could reach it, and became lodged under the barge. When efforts to retrieve it failed, the proceeded to recover the duck boat and put onto the barge. When the barge pulled away, the body resurfaced and floated down the river, where Police pulled it out of the water about a block downriver. Several unused life vests floated up as the boat was retrieved. The amphibious boat will be thoroughly inspected for clues as to why it malfunctioned. Thirty-five passengers and two crewmen were rescued when a barge crashed into the duck boat while it sat disabled and waiting for help on Wednesday.
Tales of the tragedy from survivors are still surfacing. The Associated Press reported that passenger Tina Rosebrook of Davidson, N.C., said she was initially under the bow of the barge and just had time to put life jackets on her 10-year-old daughter and 12-year-old niece, but not herself. "It hit us once, the barge did and I grabbed ahold of the girls and at that point it kind of turned us sideways, hit us again and we started to go under. As soon as we hit the water, the girls were flung out of my arms." A life jacket was floating by when she surfaced and she grabbed it.
Rosebrook and her family were quickly removed from the water by police rescue boats. She said while her daughter still had on a life jacket, her niece was holding onto a floating seat cushion. Rosebrook said the duck boat captain let an employee he said "was in training" drive the boat, but when the boat started to smoke, he was removed from the driver's seat. Rosebrook says the captain never told passengers to put on life vests, even when he saw the barge approaching. She said he radioed to somebody and the last thing she heard was, "Whoa, whoa, whoa."
Several issues and questions arise from this tragedy. First, why are people not required to wear life jackets on commercial vehicles such as these duck boats? Just having them on board is useless in a violent crash where people can be injured. Having been thrown out of a boat as a child, I know how easy it is to bang your head and be knocked semi- or unconscious. Without a life jacket, you will drown if no one grabs you immediately. If a person is unconscious, but wearing a life jacket, properly fastened, they have a much better chance of surviving. It is apparent that none of these people had time to properly fasten the jackets onto their children or themselves. I have also been swimming in the Delaware River as a healthy teenager, and found the currents extremely swift. It's a miracle more people didn't drown, as some of them were not able to grab a life jacket before the barge hit, nor grab one once in the water.
Second, why didn't the captain of the boat immediately call the Coast Guard? If their radio was disabled, as some reports suggested, a cell phone call to his bosses to call the Guard, only a mile away from the crash site, or even the Police Marine Unit which patrols the Delaware, would have been safer than waiting for another duck boat to tow them in. Third, why didn't the tug have radar to see what was in front of it?
Fourth, some reports state that the canopies on these duck boats can prevent people from escaping if the boat overturns. It was suggested that these canopies should be lowered when the boats go into the water. While they do protect people from the sun, anyone heading out on the water on a summer day should be properly prepared with hats, visors and sunglasses.
While it is a miracle that more people didn't die or weren't severely injured in this tragedy, it should never have happened. A small vehicle like a duck boat, stalled in the middle of the Delaware River's commercial zone, is indeed a "sitting duck."
Previous Reports: Philadelphia Duck Boat Hit by Barge; Sunken Duck Boat Located in Delaware, Two Still Missing; Body of Duck Boat Crash Victim Recovered from Delaware River; Second Body Spotted; Duck Boat Tour Passengers Describe Crash and Sinking in Delaware River; Updates: Duck Boat Crash - NTSB Interviews Reveal Calls for Help and Alarm Attempts Failed; Sources: News.Yahoo; Action News; CBS.com