10 Best Hunting Cartridge
Updated on: March 2023
Best Hunting Cartridge in 2023
Game and Ammo - Hunting Cartridge Poster (Cartridge Comparison)
Sig Sauer AMRC-177-30 MPX/MCX Air Rifle .177 30rd Magazine
- Designed for SIG Sauer MCX and MPX Air rifles
- Fits 30 .177 BB pellets
- Rotary pellet drive system removes limitations on the air gun's rate of fire
- 3 refillable belts included (30rds each) for consistent optimized firing
CyberDyer Molle EDC Rifle Ammo Bag Utility Hunting Rifle Magazine Pouch 14 Rifle Shells Cartridge Carrier Case (Army Green)
- ★ FEATURES - The heavy-duty large cartridge carrier makes reloading faster and easier than ever before. It has a plastic clip to secure the flap vs Velcro as some other products.
- ★ HOLDS 14 RIFLE CARTRIDGES - Holds 14 rifle cartridges securely, cartridges fit snugly but come out easily when needed; Designed to be easy to carry and use.
- ★ PERFECT MATERIAL - CyberDyer rifle ammo pouch is constructed with high density nylon material, very strong and useful. Keeps shells within easy reach for fast reloading.
- ★ WIDELY USE - CyberDyer rifle cartridge holder carrier fits for .410 308 45-70 30.06, 30 to .416 caliber, 308 cal.and 30-30 Winchester. Great for chritmas gift.
- ★ AFTER-SALES SERVICE - CyberDyer magazine pouch purchased from our company are guarantee to keep in good repair for 30 days, if quality problems happen in guarantee period,
we will maintain for free. If you are caught in some problems when using our problems, welcome to contact us at any time, thanks!
Pvnoocy Hunting Rifle Bullet Cartridge Carrier Padded Holder Tactical 12 Shells Folding Ammo Bag Belt Bag
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of high-density nylon, it is very strong and practical. Sturdy reinforced nylon with two stitched 1.9-inch long nylon outer ring.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Molle design to connect to other Molle systems, such as battle vests, large bags, etc.
- RELOADING: Heavy duty large carriages make reloading faster and easier. Two flexible outer casing rings secure the cartridge and make it easy to reach.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The product can hold up to 12 rifle cartridges. 30-06 and larger.
- SUITABLE FOR: The rifle bullet cartridge carrier is Suitable for belts up to 2.75 inches wide.
BB Cartridges for Bear River Schofield No.3 Revolver - Airgun Shells .177 Caliber BB - 6 Pack Ammo
- CARRY EXTRA AMMO for Schofield No. 3 Revolvers with authentic Bear River BB Cartridges for standard .177 caliber airgun BBs.
- WORRY LESS WITH OUR HIGH-QUALITY REUSABLE METAL CARTRIDGES. These cartridges will stand the test of of time. Cartridges fit into all Bear River Schofield Revolvers
- ENJOY THE REALISTIC LOOK AND FEEL of loading real metal cartridges into your authentic Schofield revolver.
- WASTE LESS TIME RELOADING BBs. Six cartridges included. Each cartridge holds one steel BB.
BRONZEDOG Buttstock Ammo Holder Shotgun Shell Pouch 12 (16) Ga 7.62 Caliber Adjustable Rifle Stock Cartridge Holder Hunting Accessories Right Handed Black Brown Khaki (7.62, Black)
- Buttstock ammo holder size: Length is 6.5", long side is 5.5", short side is 4".
- Leather hunting ammo holds 6 shells of 12 (16) gauge or 7.62 caliber.
- The shell cartridge holder comes in black, brown and khaki colors, designed for right-handed hunters.
- This adjustable buttstock shell holder 12 gauge is made double-layered durable genuine leather. You can adjust fit with a nylon fastener.
- PLEASE NOTE that cartridges shown on the pictures are not included.
Allen BakTrak Bullet Rifle Sling with Cartridge Loops and Swivels, Black, 8385
- Baktrak technology provides extreme shoulder grip and reduced noise
- Thumb loop for comfort
- One hand quick adjusting
- 4 rifle cartridge loops
- Includes swivels tested to 300 pounds
Crosman 12-Gram CO2 Powerlet Cartridges For Use With Air Rifles And Air Pistols
- 12-GRAM CO2 POWERLETS - Compatible with most air rifles and air pistols
- 15-COUNT BOX - Ideal for the air gun target sport enthusiast
- SNUG FIT, SOLID SEAL - For reliable and consistent performance
- MADE IN THE USA - With quality materials
- "TAKE IT OUTSIDE" WITH CROSMAN
Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refills, 72-Hour Pack; Contains 18 Repellent Mats, 6 Fuel Cartridges; Compatible with Any Fuel-Powered Thermacell Product; No Spray, Scent, Mess; 15 Ft Zone of Protection
- No-DEET or On-Skin Chemicals – Original, scent-free Thermacell Mosquito Repellent delivers effective no-spray zone of protection covering 15-ft zone; protects against mosquitoes without the mess
- Long-Lasting – Contains 18 repellent mats lasting 4 hours each and 6 fuel cartridges lasting 12 hours, delivering 72 hours of mosquito protection; conveniently stop and start as often as needed
- Trusted and Highly Effective – Innovative zone mosquito repellent technology from Thermacell provides a mess-free and DEET-free solution much more effective candles or torches
- Universal Fuel Powered Thermacell Refill – Refills work with any fuel-powered Thermacell repeller, lantern or torch; easily replace repellent cartridges and mats according to device instructions
- Portable and Easy-to-Use – Enjoy outdoor adventure, seize the day and keep bugs at bay, whether relaxing, barbequing, camping, backpacking, fishing, boating, hiking or enjoying the backyard
Gogoku Bore Sight for 7.62x39mm Cartridge Hunting Red Laser Boresighter with Batteries
- Super Long Battery Life: upgraded battery, made with new energy technologies, each set of battery can be used continuously for more than 2 hours
- Faster gun zeroing and easy using, reduce cartridges and shells wasted
- Made of sturdy brass construction, the boresighter is high quality
- Class IIIA laser; 5mW or less
- Package includes one 7.62x39mm bore sight and 2 sets of batteries (Total 6 batteries)
The History and Ghosts of the Winchester Mystery House
A look at the history of this strange local attraction, and the rumors of its haunting.
The Winchester Mystery House, also known as the Winchester Mansion and the Winchester House, is one of the most famous places in the world rumored to be haunted. Not only is this building supposedly haunted, but it was also built following the directions of a ghost.
Sarah Winchester began work on what would become known as the Winchester Mystery House in 1884. Winchester believed that she was able to speak to her dead husband through a psychic medium by the name of Adam Coons. Coons spoke for her departed husband, giving her explicit instructions for the mansion he wanted built. This mansion they claimed, would be a gateway through which the dead could speak to the living.
As work began on the house, Winchester became obsessed with making the home bigger and better, not to mention confusing. Today the house encompasses over four acres of land, and reports state that the house has 160 rooms, 950 doors, and at least 10,000 windows. She also took special care to add odd touches that she believed would confuse any evil spirts. There were doorways that opened onto nothing, and stairways that led nowhere. Winchester hoped that any evil ghosts would become lost or confused in the house, and be unable to find her. As a perfect caper to the mansion, she specifically created a room known as The Blue Room where she could hold open seances with any ghosts that might wander into the house.
Sarah Winchester was something of an odd sort. She would occasionally have her staff prepare a large dinner and set the table for thirteen, with herself at the head of the table. The staff would wait for other guests to arrive, only to discover that Sarah had planned the night for her and her ghostly friends. Sarah was also something of a recluse, who was very particular about those she let inside her home. Theodore Roosevelt was one celebrity who was rebuffed from a tour of her home, though she did allow Harry Houdini inside at one point.
Adding to the mystery of the Winchester Mansion was Sarah's desire to keep construction moving, even after it appeared the house was finished. She kept construction workers around 24 hours a day to add even more to the building, and kept this work running year round until her death in 1922. It has been estimated that she spent over $5 million on the house over the course of her life.
It seems as though Sarah believed herself, and her home to be haunted by the ghosts of those killed by Winchester riffles. Prior to building the home, she consulted a medium who told her she was cursed by these ghosts. The medium also told the woman that if she stopped building onto her home for even an instant, these ghosts would cause her death.
At one point the Winchester Mansion stood at a towering seven stories tall. The famous 1906 earthquake caused some minor damage to the house, including causing a portion of the roof to cave in. Though Winchester always planned to fix this damage, she never did and today the mansion is only four stories tall. It has survived not only the 1906 earthquake, but a more destructive one in 1989.
As for the ghosts of the Winchester Mansion, more than a few people are convinced that this place is indeed haunted. Several psychics who have visited the building have claimed to see and experience things inside. Others have claimed to see Sarah herself wandering through the house. Even famed magician and occult lover Harry Houdini refused to speak of his experiences inside. There have also been reports of strange noises heard, and strange lights seen inside. Some have also claimed to see lights moving through the house, footsteps, and experience cold spots. There are also some who say they have seen doorknobs turn on their own.
The Winchester Mansion is listed as a California Historical Landmark. The house is open to the public, with tours available if you would like to see the strangeness for yourself.