Best Hunting Clothing Companies in 2023
Carhartt Men's Washed Duck Work Dungaree Pant, Desert, 38W X 32L
Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Five Pocket Canvas Carpenter Pant B159, Charcoal, 32W X 30L
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Features straight leg opening. Sits slightly above the waist
- The jean includes two hammer loops as well as a cell phone pocket and utility pocket
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash warm - like colors
S A - UV Face Shield 5 Pack - Hunting Camo - Multipurpose Neck Gaiter, Balaclava, Elastic Face Mask for Men and Women
- MULTIPLE PATTERNS AND MULTIFUNCTION: 12 plus different ways to wear for your adventures, daily life, or daily commute in windy, snowy or sunny conditions. Could be worn as a FACE SHIELD, WRISTBAND, ESKIMO, HEADBAND, NECK GAITOR, SACARF BANDANA, DOO RAG, BALACLAVA, FACE MASK, BEANIE, PONY TAIL, SAHARIANE and PIRATE and more.
- SPF 40 AND DUST PROOF: Our face shield provides sun protection and wicks away moisture faster to keep you dry, look awesome outdoors. Our face shields add an extra layer of warmth for your head, hand and neck in the cold. Our face masks also keep your ears, nose, and mouth clean from breathing dust.
- DURABLE AND COOL DESIGN: Look awesome and stay protected during fishing, running, cycling, motorcycle, yoga, hiking, walking, or hunting. Makes a great accessory for Halloween, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christimas, holiday and costume parties. Face shields are extremely durable and very easy to wash after using. Perfect to use as rave and festival accessories too!
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: Made with soft, breathable 100% polyester microfiber. Our face shields are stretchy and 100% seamless. Fit to be worn comfortably as bandanas for men, headbands for women, buff headwear, workout headband for women, head wraps for women, or sweat bands. Cover half of your face and head or all of it.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Approximately 10.5 x 20.5 inches; Weight 1.3 ounces; Length 20.5 inches; Width 10.5 Inches. Our face shields come in multiple designs and colors: purple, pink, green, yellow, black, blue, orange, black, and white.
Carhartt Little Boys' Toddler Washed Work Camo Bib Overall, Realtree Xtra, 4T
- Real tree xtra brown printed adjustable shoulder strap bib overall with bib pocket, mock fly and double knees.
- Leather carhartt brand mark label on bib pocket, logo snaps and embroidered "c" on back.
- Printed canvas
Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree Relaxed Fit,Field Khaki,38 x 34
- Sits at the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Straight leg opening
Carhartt Men's High Visibility Force Color Enhanced Short Sleeve Tee,Brite Orange,X-Large
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Relaxed fit
- 4.25-ounce bird's- eye knit: 100% polyester force fabric wicks away moisture for comfort
- Stain release to help combat stains
- Rib-knit crewneck collar
Legendary Whitetails Men's Recluse Henley Navy XX-Large
- Distressed seams for a rugged look
- Easy-moving raglan long sleeves
- Soft, sueded finish
- 4-button placket for easy on/off
- Legendary® label at hem
ScentLok BaseSlayers AMP Heavy Weight Pant (Black, X-Large)
- AMP UP THE PERFORMANCE: The BaseSlayers AMP has our Classic Carbon Alloy formula that is still firmly embedded throughout the garment to absorb odors, we've just added reinforcements to increase performance and mobility. The new BaseSlayers AMP series is available in light, mid, and heavyweight styles to help you perform all season long in any season.
- CARBON ALLOY TECHNOLOGY: Our industry leading technology combines carbon and zeolite concealed between fabrics. The massive surface area of these natural particles target and adsorb odors and won't let go until you reactivate your gear in your dryer.
- FUSIX ODOR ADSORBTION: A printed coating of engineered carbon (gold hexagons) fused directly onto the fabric that provides an additional layer of permanent odor protection. Fusix can be implemented onto certain fabrics that other scent control technologies cannot, allowing for more versatility and mobility.
- THE ONE AND ONLY: ScentLok Technologies is a leading worldwide designer of performance, hunting and casual odor-controlling apparel, footwear and equipment. ScentLok is the only company with access to all scent-controlling technologies including their patented carbon technology, which is consistently proven to outperform other technologies tested.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) ScentLok BaseSlayers AMP Heavy Weight Pant (Black, X-Large). Carbon Alloy Technology. Wicking treatment. Fusix technology. Carbon Alloy Fusix. Smooth, comfortable polyester interlock fabric. Jersey knit 360 degree stretch panels for mobility.
Carhartt Men's Rugged Relaxed Fit Work Pant, Field Khaki, 40W X 32L
- Straight-leg work pant in 9.25-ounce ring-spun peached twill featuring cell phone pocket
- Welted back pockets with logo tag
Carhartt Men's Ripstop Cargo Work Pant, Moss, 40W X 34L
- Gusseted crotch enhances comfort
- Multiple utility pockets
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
Best Vintage Clothing Stores In and Around Dallas
Here's your guide to the best vintage clothing stores in Texas:
At Counter Culture Vintage Store at 2702 Main Street in Dallas they meld art, fashion, and music into grunge wear. This location is the exclusive Dallas retailer for popular vintage collection by Dust Factory. Counter Culture was said to have "come out of its Deep Ellum closet." Since 2000 retro fashion seekers have been more "Deep Throat-ish" about divulging details about the store. The traditional customer is more Rolling Stone and nostalgic. It's a place where "Sex and the City's" Carrie Bradshaw would go and adore it. Levis there date back to the 1940s and they carry new lines of clothes recreated in vintage themes. The store may be reached at 214-698-0117.
At Gratitude Vintage Clothing you might just get addicted to shopping there. Located at 3714 Fairmount Street in Dallas there is an eclectic mix of men's and women's clothing. It's inexpensive, the owners are popular, and the parking is adequate. It's also highly recommended by several reviewers on City Search. They may be contacted at 214-522-2921.
Deep Ellum's neighborhood in Dallas is a popular spot for many vintage resale shops.
At Puttin' On The Ritz in Dallas customers get to be one of a kind. Located at 6621 Snider Plaza the small Park Cities boutique is a well-known place to find women's clothing that is vintage. Their clothing line spans from the 1880s to the 1980s and brides can shop the collection of early 20th Century wedding frocks. The phone number is 214-369-4015.
Children's Orchard allows moms to put their kids' under age seven's gently used clothes on consignment. They have five stores in Texas and numerous retailers all over the country. The first store opened in 1980 and three new stores just opened in California and Arizona. The company aims to gain from the $200 billion market. These indeed might be heady times for those in the resale business as consumer confidence wanes for big companies and the economy is still known to be poor. For information, call 1-800-999-KIDS.
At Anonymously Yours, women can stay within their budget and still get the vintage clothes they love. In business for 20 years they have over 400 bridal gowns off the rack. They also offer career wear, formal wear, suits, and separates. They say the amazing thing about resale is the fast pace at which everything moves. One model was featured in D Magazine in one of their vintage formal gowns. The store also has online sales. The store is located at 204 Abrams Street Shopping Center in Dallas (214-341-4618).
Clotheshorse Anonymous calls itself "a breed apart in women's resale." Although resale may be a household word today, 31 years ago it was a very well-kept secret, according to staff. In the 70a Clotheshorse made an intentional play on the essential word - anonymous. Jan Kennedy, after the 2002 retirement of Nancy Ungerman continues their 29 years of excellence and partnership. The owner says the store attracts clients worldwide. Located at 1413 Preston Forest Square in Dallas, they may be reached at 972-233-7005.