Best Hunting E Collar in 2022
SportDog - SD-425 - Camo WetlandHunter for Large or Stubborn Dog Waterproof Shock Training Collar
SportDOG Brand 425 Remote Trainers - 500 Yard Range E-Collar with Static, Vibrate and Tone - Waterproof, Rechargeable - Including New X-Series, Black (SD-425X)
- 500 yard range e collar that can support training 3 dogs with the same remote with purchase of additional collars (SDR AF)
- Choose to train with vibration (buzz), tone (beep), or 21 levels of static simulation in either momentary (nick) or continuous
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- Lithium ion, rechargeable batteries feature a 2 hour quick charge, and a low battery indicator lets you know when to charge
- Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5 to 22 inches
- Features 1 year warranty and a locally based Customer Care Center available at 844 209 4636 to answer any questions
- Age Range Description: All Stages
- Included Components: Basic Training Manual
PetSpy M686 Premium Dog Training Shock Collar for Dogs with Vibration, Shock and Beep, Rechargeable and Waterproof E-Collar Remote Trainer
- PREMIUM DOG TRAINING COLLAR - good for expert trainers and first-time dog parents
- 4 TRAINING MODES - continuous shock, 1 sec shock, vibration, and beep trainer with 8 adjustable levels for dogs with different sensitivity and weight
- BLIND OPERATION DESIGN for easy and effective dog training without even looking at the remote; collar range is up to 1100 yards
- WATERPROOF COLLAR with IP67 protection level, good for all dog breeds from 10-140 lbs
- DOG TRAINING GUIDE & VIDEOS - get dog training e-book with your order, watch very helpful training videos about electronic collars
SportDOG Brand YardTrainer Family Remote Trainers - Rechargeable, Waterproof Dog Training Collars with Static, Vibrate, and Tone, 100 Yard Range - YT-100
- 100-yard range e-collar that supports training 1 dog
- Choose to train with vibration (buzz), tone (beep), or 8 levels of static simulation
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- Lithium ion, rechargeable batteries feature a 2-hour quick charge, and a low battery indicator lets you know when to charge
- Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Features 1-year warranty and a locally based Customer Care Center available at 844-209-4636 to answer any questions
Dogtra Pathfinder 9-Mile 21-Dog Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training E-Collar with 2-Second Update Rate, No Subscription Fee, Free Satellite Map
- 9-MILE RANGE: This PATHFINDER is built with a GPS e-collar and can be used concurrently with Google Maps in normal, terrain, and satellite view mode. It also has a range of nine miles, a tracking mode, and a two-second GPS update rate. A variety of map options, such as Offline Maps mode, are used to track and train your dog. The Offline Maps mode is completely free to download, has no hidden or extra fees, and can be downloaded via the PATHFINDER app.
- TRACKING: The PATHFINDER provides a fast, industry-leading two-second update rate and powerful zoom capability which provides greater live-action detail and accuracy in the field via the PATHFINDER app. Create customizable Geo-Fence alerts, use the Offline Maps mode, and more with this essential tracking GPS e-collar.
- DESIGN: With convenience in mind, the PATHFINDER is sleek and simple. Featuring two buttons (Power/Select & Connect) on the remote, you can connect to the receiver with ease.
- CORRECTIONS: The PATHFINDER utilizes corrections and audible tone to track and train your dog. With up to 100 correction levels, the PATHFINDER sends the correction through the receiver and is great for keeping your dog on track during the hunt.
- DOG SIZING: This GPS e-collar is perfect for dogs that are 35 lbs. or more. With a high output and the ability to expand to 21 dogs, you’ll be able to track multiple dogs at once while out on the hunt.
Dog Training Collar, Shock Collar Set with 1440ft Remote Beep/Vibrate/Shock Mode 0~100 Level, Charge Remote and Collar Same Time, 100% Waterproof Safe for Vicious/Hunting Breed to be Well-behaved Dog
- 🐾♥Dog Training tool Training Fierce/Jumper/Barker to Have Good Behavior, Refuse Violent Shocking - Beeping is enough to break its concentration & listen to our command, using vibration if it keeps on, turning up from level1 till it has positive response, not need to use shock mode first, just turn vibration feature all the way up to 100, it will correct behavior quickly. If necessary, use shock mode from level1, it will feel strange uncomfortable feeling, reacting positively to us, obey command
- 🐶Loving Dogs From Training - Mush-have when small-breed dog likes to provoke large dog/vicious breed likes to wrestle/barker likes to yap anywhere at anyone, even show us their angry teeth. Dog have good memory and smell, suggest to hide the remove in pocket where dog cannot see it, letting them recognize the beep/vibrate/shock feeling is not coming from us, but the behavior they are performing(such as chewing, barking), after only a few days training, they will have good behavior spontaneously
- 🐾♥Cushion Protection Cover - Smart shock level reminding to avoid over shocking. Conductive silicone cover(included) should be ensured on the contact points before putting the Receiver Collar on your dog, better protect your pet's skin. Try the shock on your self before you use it on your animal
- 🐶Firm Structure & Waterproof & Rechargeable, Recharge Remote and Collar Same Time - Solid structure for touch feeling and durable use. Waterproof guaranteed, allowing your dog diving into water in summer. charge the remote and collar at the same time off the same cord(charging cable included). The switching inductor can be taken down to be normal collar once your dog have good behavior
- 🐾♥Wide Range, Compact and Lightweight - Easy to hold by hand, easy to use, 480 Yd (1440 ft) wide using range
SportDOG- SD-825 - SportHunter Long Distance Hunting Dog Waterproof Shock Training Collar
SportDOG FieldTrainer SD-425 Training e-Collar - DryTek Waterproof Receiver - 7 Adjustable Levels of Correction. - 500 Yards Remote Trainer.
- The SportDOG Training e-Collar should be used for dogs that are 8 pounds and up. Fits neck sizes 5-22 inches.
- 7 instantly selectable stimulation levels with low/medium ranges. Tone and vibration options.
- DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet. Range of Up to 500 yards.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion. 2-hour quick charge. Low battery indicator on both transmitter & receiver. Battery life is estimated at 40 - 80 hours.
- Expandable up to 3 dogs.
PetSpy P620B Dog Training Shock Collar for 2 Dogs with Vibration, Electric Shock, Beep; Fully Waterproof Remote Trainer with Two E-Collars, 10-140 lbs (for 2 Dogs)
- PREMIUM DOG TRAINING COLLAR- convert your dog's behavior within days or get your Money Back; prime collar for Expert Trainers & first time Dog Owners
- 3 TRAINING MODES - Electric Shock, Vibration, and Beep trainer with 16 adjustable levels for dogs with different sensitivity and weight
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY and 24/7 Customer Support Guarantee - buy it Risk Free; good for all dog breeds from 10-140 lbs - Rechargeable and Waterproof dog training collar
- BLIND OPERATION DESIGN for easy and effective dog training with Touch Distinguishing Buttons; Remote collar range is up to 650 yards
- FREE DOG TRAINING GUIDE - get free e-book with your order; watch very helpful training and operational videos about electronic shock collars
Heavy Duty D Ring & Ring in Center 1 1/2" Wide Hunting Dog Collar with Free Brass Name Plate (Lime Green)
- 1 1/2" wide by 24" Long - fits necks of 14" to 21" around
- Made of poly coated nylon that is odor, rust, and water resistant
- Name tag included - up to 5 lines (5 lines has smaller font!) We cannot print special symbols, emails, or emojis.
- Tight hole spacing for the perfect fit on your dog
- Comes with an Outdoor Dog Supply Warranty
A Review of Dog Collar Varieties
Is it time to update your dog's collar? Dog collars are not only decorative, but they are functional too. Learn how to choose the correct dog collar for your pet!
Chainlink Collars for Training
There are two main styles of chain link collars for dogs; plain chains and chains with prongs. Both types are intended to be used only for dog training sessions. During dog obedience classes, the canine education instruction told me that I should use a chain collar to help control my wild puppy. As we did the training exercises, I was instructed to give a little tug on the collar, with the use of a leash, to give corrections to the dog. A plain chain collar worked wonders for my puppy. Even though my dog is now 3-years-old, I still use the chain collar on walks because she is distracted by rabbits and squirrels.***Chain collars are only meant to be worn during supervised activities. NEVER leave your dog on a tie out, or unattended while wearing a chain collar. It is a choking / strangling hazard.***
Nylon Collars for Everyday Use
There are several styles of Nylon collars that can be worn by your dog on a daily basis. Comfort Cushion makes a nylon collar that has a padded lining on the inside of the collar to make the collar more comfortable for day to day wear.
Standard nylon collars also have several color options; some are solid in color and some are patterned. If you tend to walk your dog in the evening, look for a patterned collar with reflective patterns or stripes. This can be an added safety measure for you and your dog on your late night strolls.
Nylon collars also come in standard lengths or adjustable varieties. If you have a young puppy, I recommend an adjustable collar, so the collar can grow with him. If your dog is done growing, or your puppy is very strong, I recommend a non-adjustable standard length collar.
These types of collars come with two styles of closures; plastic clasps and metal belt style buckles. If your dog is strong, and tends to pull a lot while on a leash or tie-out, go for the metal closure. If you have small dog that doesn't pull against the leash, a plastic closure will be strong enough.
Leather Collars for Everyday Use
Leather collars can also be worn on a daily basis. I have chosen this option for my two large, strong dogs, because of the durability that leather offers.
Leather collars can come in a variety of colors, although black and shades of browns are the most common. Some come with decorative studs, which may look nice, but can be a hazard to your dog. When looking at a studded collar in the pet store, take a moment to turn the collar inside out and look on the backside. If the rivets are unfinished, the sharp edges may rub against your dogs neck causing abrasions and fur loss. A high quality leather collar will have smooth metal pieces over the back of the rivet so that your dog will not be harmed.
Collar Alternates: Harnesses and Head Collars
If you prefer not to go with a traditional collar around your dog's neck, you can try harnesses and head collars.
Harnesses fit around your dogs torso and chest. This takes the pressure off your dog's neck and can be very effective for dogs who pull on the leash and are difficult to walk. Your leash attaches to the middle of the harness, which will be between your dogs shoulder blades and middle of his back. So, when your dog pulls, you're not choking him.
Another alternative collar is a head collar. Gentle Leader makes a variety that looks like a horses halter. It fits over the dogs head and around their nose. When they pull on the leash, this collar makes their whole head turn, which they don't care for, and will ultimately help train your dog to stop pulling while on a leash. This style is best worn by dogs with longer snouts.