Best Hunting Fall Arrest Harness in 2023
Best Hunting Fall Arrest System. Hunting Safety Harness Adapter. Wingman Tree Stand Safety Harness Device for Hunting & Bow Hunting Harness. (Black Out)
Hunter Safety System X-1 Bowhunter Treestand Safety Harness, Small/Medium
- STAY SAFE THROUGHOUT THE HUNT: No dangerous dangling straps or confusing weave-through buckles
- LIGHTWEIGHT MEETS PHENOMENAL COMFORT: Weighs only 2.5 lbs; incredibly lightweight which allows for all-day comfort and mobility
- VERSATILE ENOUGH FOR ALL-SEASON USE: Can be easily worn over lightweight clothes or underneath cold-weather gear for all-season use
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Primary Treestrap, Suspension Relief Strap, Safe-Use Instructions, and DVD all included
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Strongest in the industry
- Size: S/M (100 -175 lbs.) , L/XL (175 -250 lbs.), 2X/3X + $10.00 (250 - 300 lbs.)
Hunter Safety System Treestalker Tree Stand Safety Harness, ElimiShield Scent Control (New), Small/Medium
- New SCENT-DESTROYING ELIMISHIELD TECHNOLOGY: Every fiber of the harness treated with ElimiShield, a nanotechnology designed to ERADICATE HUMAN SCENT, thereby keeping you undetected in the stand
- Versatile enough for all-season use: smart fabrics keep you cool and dry all Season long
- Stay comfortable and safe throughout the entire hunt: right fit zones are designed to keep vest snug and eliminate unnecessary bulk while patented HSS design eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles
- Incredible comfort Meets time-tested safety: tether is 1. 25” thin and absorbs more shock than before; saddle-style leg straps adjust to fit over Clothing
- Included accessories: Lineman's climbing strap, adjustable tree strap, suspension relief/Deer drag, instructional DVD and Safe-Use instructions; 5 year : strongest in the industry
- Included Components: Treestand Safety Harness
Summit Treestands Men's Pro Safety Harness, Large
- High-performance tether and bungee tether line
- Lineman’s climbing rope
- Quick-lock buckles and comfort-engineered padded shoulder straps
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- 35" to 46" Waist Size
Summit Treestands Men's Sport Safety Harness, Medium
- High-performance tether
- Lineman’s climbing rope
- Quick-lock buckles & Comfort-engineered padded shoulder straps
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- 28" to 35" Waist Size
Muddy Magnum Pro Harness
- Light Weight Padded Nylon
- Cam Leg buckles
- Magnum Harness, Lineman's Belt, Tree Strap, Suspension Relief Strap
- One Size Fits Most
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 lbs.
Hunter Safety System Quick-Connect Tree Strap (QCS)
- STAY SAFE THROUGHOUT THE HUNT: Simply strap this to the tree and lock in immediately when you get on stand for unmatched safety in the field
- INCREDIBLY NON-OBSTRUCTIVE: Weave-through buckle remains safe and snug to the tree all-season long
- ACCOMODATES FOR SHOTS AT ALL ANGLES: Allows hunters to lean out for those hard-to-reach shots
- QUICK AND SAFE ACCESS TO ALL OF YOUR STANDS: If you have more stands and locations, pick up our three pack and save over 15%
Hunter Safety System HSS Lil' Treestalker Youth Tree-Stand Safety Harness
- Lightweight - Weighs in at only 2 pounds; Patented design eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles
- ElimiShield Hunt Scent Control Technology - Heat fused into the fabric and good for the life of the harness
- Two pockets for access to essential gear when on stand; Silent Leg Buckles are stronger and lighter then previous models
- Trim Fit for less bulk and better mobility; Quiet fabrics remain stealthy-quiet even when the temperature drops
- Premium safety without the unnecessary extra frills; Saddle Straps for comfort and resists suspension trauma when suspended. Adjustable tree strap
- Mossy Oak Bottomland Pattern
Muddy Ambush - Optifide Elevated II Camo/Standard Quick Release Buckles
- A light 1. 9lbs
- 300 pounds weight rating
- Lightweight innovative binocular cables
- Suspension relief pocket for easy access
- Quick release leg buckles with adjustable straps
Muddy MSH120 Magnum Elite Safety Harness
- Lightweight padded nylon construction
- Quick release buckles
- Rugged tether
Start Your Online Business Today: 5 Ways to Get Motivated
Starting an online business is just that -- a business. But it can be a truly fulfilling way to earn a living using your skills and abilities while harnessing the reach of the Internet. Now, let's get you motivated!
This is a list of five ways to get motivated to start your own online business. I wrote this list with web businesses in mind because this is the kind of business I am pursuing and if you are hanging out your own shingle, chances are you are thinking about creating an internet business. In reality, to get started all you really need is web hosting.
Three Reasons an Online Business is a Good Idea
If you haven't considered doing business online, I would highly recommend doing so even if it is just an offshoot of your idea or an extension of your brick and mortar business. Here are three reasons why.
1. Scalability and Reach
Internet business are highly scalable, meaning you can get your message or product out to thousands of people without the added cost of paying rent for a physical store. All you really need to get started is a web hosting plan and a website. Even if you just maintain a blog that you update twice a month (or less) you are still widening your footprint considerably and my be able to build leads or gain attention you otherwise would not have gained, like from people out of state--or on the other side of the world! Awesome website content is one of the things that will bring people to your website in droves.
2. Ease of Access and Affordability
You can operate a web business out of your living room--or a coffee shop (with internet access). Most coffee shops have free wifi connections so all you need is a laptop. Libraries usually have computers you can use for free.
3. Growing Opportunities and More Customers
Business is becoming more dependent on the internet and more and more people now go to the internet to find items or services they need. Many people believe that they can find the best deals online and some shop online exclusively. Consumer confidence and comfort shopping on the Internet is growing exponentially year over year. This holiday season I plan to buy most of my gifts for family and friends online. I am hearing the same sentiments from a lot of people. Why not when it is so easy and when gas is so expensive?
Five Ways to Motivate Yourself to Start Your Online Business
Now let's get into how to motivate yourself to work on your own online business--here are a few tips.
1. Set ridiculously short times to work on your project
This is nothing groundbreaking, but I think you should start out by making the times you work on your project very short. Say, 20 minutes every day.
By making the times your work on your business extremely short, you will never dread starting because you will always know that after working hard for 20 minutes, you will be done and can relax and do something else for a few minutes. You get a reward for the time you put in. Look at it as the light at the end of the tunnel--or is that too morbid?
The truth is that if your personal business project involved something you are passionate about, you will want to work longer and will probably realize soon that hours have passed. But if you set an easy goal, you will achieve it and feel good. Anything is progress, even 20 minutes at a time.
2. Reward Yourself
You probably know the image of dangling a carrot from a stick in front of a horse's mouth. The horse may continue to follow the carrot even after hours or days of not even getting a bite. This may work for animals, but humans are different. After ten minutes of this game, humans would give up. We're too smart--we know we're not going to get the carrot.
But if you set certain goals that are very achievable, you should reward yourself for a job well done. For instance, say you set a goal to work 20 minutes every other day. If you stick to this, you should reward yourself and give yourself that positive reinforcement. It's all about creating a pattern so that the project progresses and you have certain goals to achieve and rewards to earn. Make this process fun. Don't only reward yourself after you make your first sale or get a link from a well known website or something like this--keep it internal and reward yourself for simply finishing difficult tasks that need to be done.
3. Accomplish Something Small
Too often we ignore the small picture details because we are focused on the ultimate goal. This is important, but you don't want to forget that it takes a lot of little steps to get to the final prize, and every step is important. Keep the end goal in mind at all times, like the launch of your new website, but really keep your eyes on the next few steps. It's too easy to feel that the goal is too far away and unattainable. The next step forward is a whole lot closer.
4. Make a Friend or a Colleague in the Same Business
Everyone talks about networking in business and in life. It's incredibly important--we're social creatures. If you can find someone who is in a similar or related business to the one you are starting, it will help you immensely to talk to them about it. You will gain valuable insight as well as some pleasure from the interaction. This will make the solitary process of starting your own business more social.
5. Keep it Fun
Abandon projects that feel too much like work. Since you are starting your own business, you make the rules. The buck stops with you (whatever that means!). Why not keep it fun? Keeping it fun doesn't mean you don't work hard--in fact, keeping it fun will most likely make you work harder because it will be more enjoyable. Sure, every project has grunt work and difficult tasks that need to be handled, but if your project starts to become boring or you just don't want to move forward with it, just move on to another one.
The truth is it is better to move on sooner than later. Why waste the time on something you are not passionate about anymore? You probably won't do that good of a job anyway. It won't be a total loss because you'll learn something. Call it research.
Starting an online business can be a very worthwhile and profitable experience. Just remember it makes it a whole lot easier if you are passionate about your business idea. This will give you the added incentive to work hard at it.
It is easy to say that we are in very bad economic times at the moment and the job market is pretty terrible, but this poor market also opens the door to the opportunity to do something you love to do. I know it's not easy, but it is a whole heck of a lot easier than it ever has been before.
I mean that the internet has cut out certain costs and other barriers to entry that have existed before in business. There is a lot of opportunity out there for entrepreneurs to fill the needs of consumers.
Small Businesses That Thrive
Owning a small business that thrives can be a very difficult venture. In fact, being a business owner is a lifestyle choice more than it is just a career choice.
You are not sheltered from economic change, i.e., you don't have a steady paycheck if people stop buying your product or service. Small businesses that thrive are the ones that are light on their feet and can adapt to changing circumstances quickly and efficiently.