Best Hunting Games For Ps3 in 2022
Sony PS3 Cabela's DOUBLE GUN BUNDLE Shadows of Katmai + African Adventures Games for Playstation 3
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions - Playstation 3
- Majestic terrains from North America to Africa
- Discover and decipher the best way to take down the wide variety of animals
- Rewards will be granted for an accurate shot
- Inaccurate shots will leave gamers walking away empty-handed
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 SAS - Playstation 3
- Features -
- Animal movement gives you clues to what it will do next
- Dynamic weather and natural hazards
- Reflex and Target Shooting galleries
PS3 Cabela's African Adventures Bundle with Gun
- Features vast hunting areas 5x the size of any other Cabela’s console game (as of date of release)
- Highly memorable “Big 5”; challenging and fun boss animal fights
- Enter and leave your vehicle anytime, anywhere while you take on large herds of stampeding buffalo, packs of predators, and dream prey across 5 different biomes!
- There are two exciting modes: Safari Mode: mission-based career progression; Shooting Galleries.
- A wide selection of firearms and load-outs to stalk, dodge, and grapple with the most ferocious beasts alive
NEW 2-GUN BUNDLE Cabela's African Adventures PS3 Game w/Top Shot Elite Rifle Set
Cabela's North American Adventures 2011 - Playstation 3
- North America’s Best: Travel from Mexico to Alaska for record trophies in the adventure of a lifetime!
- Star in a Hunting TV Show: A cameraman will film your exploits and at the end of your hunt, your actions will be captured in an episode of the show
- Cabela’s goes online - a hunting game first! Test your hunting skills in 4 person online simultaneous multiplayer. Compete to bag the biggest trophies and claim bragging rights!
- Custom Gun Builder: Customize your firearm for each hunting adventure
- Game integrates real world details while focusing on stealth, marksmanship, and mastering a diverse set of hunting skill
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Playstation 3
Duck Dynasty - PlayStation 3
- Call in ducks to your blind using a variety of calls and then fire away
- Hunt Louisianna wildlife including squirrels, frogs and fish for Miss Kay to cook her famous dishes
- Join Jase in duck call room antics as you sneak around the warehouse to trick Willie
- Race against Willie in an airboat as you drive across the Robertson family swampland
- Uncover Uncle Si's bizzare "treasures" with a metal detector
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure '10 - Playstation 3
- Pursue record-breaking big game, small game, turkey, upland birds, waterfowl and trophy fish species
- Live the adventure of real-life scenarios that will have you hunting realistic animals with advanced artificial intelligence
- Explore more than 50 adventures across top North American hunting and fishing hotspots
- Create Your Dream Trophy Buck - customize your buck’s rack, body size and color
- Compatible with Cabela's Wii Firearm peripheral and the Wii Zapper (not included)
Cabelas: Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts - PlayStation 3
- UPC: 047875770058
- Weight: 0.200 lbs
Bayonetta: Gamings New Vixen
Does the new Bayonetta live up to her immortalized predecessor Devil May Cry or is she just a high-heeled pretender to the throne?
The Storyline: Okay, okay, so let's start at the very beginning and work with the storyline of the game. Here's the best way for me to describe this games story to you: go to dominoes and order a bacon, pineapple, ham, peanut butter pizza. That pizza will make no sense at all, but you will like it. This game's storyline also makes no sense at all, but you will like it. Bayonetta's storyline is strange... and it knows it's strange. It likes being strange and it is good at it. Here's the rundown: once upon a time, there were two different types of witch: the light side witches and the dark side witches. The video game's heroine, Bayonetta, is the last of the dark side witches. Bayonetta, however recently lost all of her memories and now has to launch herself against all the forces of heaven to find out the keys to her past and...well you get the idea. Anyway, though the story of Bayonetta is the least important part of the game, you will look back at the end of the game and wonder what the story was even about. Bayonetta is like that time you went to Starbucks and ordered 5 shots and woke up twenty-four hours later having no clue what had happened, but knowing you had fun.
The Graphics: You remember when Halo came out for the X-box and for the next two years every game that came out got either "This game was almost as good looking as Halo" or "Man, this game didn't look nearly as good as Halo did."? Bayonetta is that game. For the next two years, games will be measured by Bayonetta standards. The game isn't realistic, but it's just fun! The colors are vibrant and the enemies are varied and about as far out as can be. Bayonetta herself is beautifully designed, and the pure eye candy factor definitely works for the character. You will wish you had a bigger TV when you are done with this game.
The Action: Okay, now we get to the big selling point of Bayonetta. The action. Devil May Cry was absolutely renowned for the completely panicked action craziness. Devil May Cry was like riding a skateboard down Mount Everest while being attacked by mutant zebras and fired on by tanks. Bayonetta is pretty much the same except you are doing the whole stunt painted blue and wearing 3D glasses. The action is mad. The finishers are brutal, the boss battles are intense, and the game takes you from start to finish without you ever feeling like you've done what you're doing before. At times you are watching the screen in complete and total disbelief that you are actually controlling what's happening in front of you.
The negatives: At times the quirky storyline does get in the way a little bit, especially during some of the extremely long cut scenes, but the problem is definitely forgivable.
The positives: Riveting action, stunning visuals, and an altogether original experience makes Bayonetta an unforgettable experience, well worth the price of a new game.