10 Best Hunting Games For Xbox One
Updated on: May 2023
Best Hunting Games For Xbox One in 2023
theHunter: 2019 Edition - Xbox One
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Xbox One
- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations.
TheHunter Call of the Wild - 2019 Edition (Xbox One)
- Explore a Vast Open World. By Foot or ATV
- Different Species - Different Challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the Hunt
- Share Hunting Experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn Bragging Rights
- Includes all 11 DLC
Hunting Simulator - Xbox One
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
Deer Hunter Reloaded - Xbox One Standard Edition
- Deer Hunter: Reloaded is a 1st person hunting simulation game based off of the #1 hunting franchise in the World.
- Track and hunt various trophy big game animals such as Whitetail, Mule and Sitka Deer, Big Horn and Dall Sheep, Caribou, Elk and much more.
- Embark on epic guided hunts in hopes of becoming a “Master Hunter.” Progressive levels in realistic environments, life-like hunting scenarios as well as reactive animal!
- Includes Daily & Weekly challenges.
- Bonus Content: Canadian Region
Mudrunner - American Wilds Edition - Xbox One
- Giant maps - American Wilds comes with highly-requested additions, including 2 new sandbox maps inspired by the rough lands of Montana and North Dakota
- New Challenges - all-new driving experiences to master over varied environments with the most iconic US vehicles from household brands such as Hummer, Western Star and Chevrolet
- Drive with friends - go solo or join up to three others in co-op multiplayer
- True-to-Life Physics - Overcome muddy terrain, rivers, and other obstacles that realistically react to the weight and movement of the vehicle - made possible by the game's advanced physics engine
- The most complete Mud runner experience - Mud runner - American Wilds includes the full game and all Mud runner DLC already available
Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition (Xb1) - Xbox One
- Drive and use over 380 authentic vehicles and tools from 100 of the biggest manufacturers, including famous brand CLAAS for the first time
- Grow, harvest and sell all kinds of crops - sunflowers, soybeans, wheat, sugarcane, cotton, and many more
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and horses
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open European and American maps loaded with farming activities
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your farming experience with community-created mods on consoles and PC
Monster Hunter World - Xbox One
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world”
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- Xbox One X Enhanced title and HDR;Genre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
Gravel - Xbox One
- Key Variety of Off Road Disciplines - Cross Country, Stadium Circuit, Speed Cross, and Wild Rush races that can be played with a wide variety of licensed vehicles
- Graphic Evolution - Incredible visual quality, with realistic and impressive lighting and particle eﬀects
- Gameplay and Fun - Several diﬀerent game modes (oﬄine and multiplayer) for fun and challenging experiences
- Career: The Off-road Masters - Through various challenges and events, the driver must reach the FINAL LEAGUE and take on the previous champion to be crowned as the new OFFROAD MASTER
Big Buck Hunter XBOX1 - Xbox One
- 2 Big Game Adventures including Whitetail Deer and Moose adventure.
- Each adventure will hold 3 treks, each with 5 hunting sites for a total of 36 levels to play through.
- Bonus Elk adventure - 3 additional treks each with 15 extra sites and a Black Bear dangerous trophy animal.
- Hunt the dangerous animal for extra points.
- Compete with your friends in turn-based or head-to-head competitions.
Treasure Isle on Facebook: Game Guide, Tricks and Cheats
'Treasure Isle' on Facebook is a treasure hunting game by Zynga. How do you play 'Treasure Isle?' What are some 'Treasure Isle' tips and cheats? Read on.
How do I get an Energy Pack in Treasure Isle?
You must let your energy completely deplete to zero--if you have any energy left and you try to dig more than you have energy for, you'll likely receive a pop up asking if you'd like to ask your friends for fruit. Fruit and Energy Packs are not the same thing; Energy Packs completely refill your energy bar while fruit only give a certain amount of energy (e.g. Bananas are worth 10). Letting your energy get all the way down to zero triggers the Energy Pack pop up--hopefully Zygna will change this in the future.
Once you have the Energy Pack pop up, post it to the feeds. If any of your Treasure Isle friends see the post, hopefully they will send you an energy pack.
Also, keep an eye on the Facebook feed: sending another friend an energy pack via their post automatically places one in your backpack. Only one energy pack is available per 23 hours in Facebook's Treasure Isle.
What is the best fruit plant to grow? Can I plant more plots than the two I started with?
Watermelons give you the most energy for the growing time (8 hours for 20 energy points) Pineapples, at 25 points per 24 hours) are not worth it unless you will not be by your computer. Currently, only two plots are available for Treasure Isle players. There is not a way to get more plots at this time.
If I found all the treasures on an island but still have spaces to dig, should I still bother finishing it?
Yes! Completeing an island gives you a good amount of XP to help you level up in Treasure Isle.
How can I level up quicker in Treasure Isle?
If you're close to leveling up, never complete an island or trade in a collection until you're nearly out of energy. Continue digging until you're almost depleted of energy, then trade in a collection and leve up. Any unused energy does not carry over until the next level. Always use as much of it as you can before leveling up. When you level up, your energy is refilled, PLUS you receive an extra energy point for your meter.
Do the rocks/flowers/trees have a better chance at containing a hidden treasure than the plain land that uses 5 energy points? They cost 7/10/or more energy points for each dig.
No. Every Treasure Isle plot seems to be of the same value. When you reach the higher levels, more energy-hogging obstacles appear in each island.
How can I get an animal without spending Island Cash?
Currently, all animals in the store can only be purchased using Island Cash (real money). However, special animals can be adopted via the feeds or sent as free gifts by your friends.
Can I earn Island Cash without spending money on Treasure Isle?
Yes, you receive $1 Island Cash every time you level up. Also, Island Cash can be found on digs.
How do I use the gems?
Gems unlock gates on isles. Gems become much more important when you proceed through the game's higher levels, as there are more islands with restricted areas the further you go through the game. Your Treasure Isle friends will post their extra gems on the Facebook feed -- watch the feeds to get the colored gems you need for your quests.
Is only one gem tree available?
Currently, yes, Treasure Isle players can only have one gem tree on their home island.
What are the collections for? Can I complete the collections more than once in Treasure Isle?
Collections give players XP and coins and they can be completed multiple times.