Best Hunting Games Xbox One in 2022
theHunter: 2019 Edition - Xbox One
theHunter: Call of the Wild - Xbox One
- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations.
TheHunter Call of the Wild - 2019 Edition (Xbox One)
- Explore a Vast Open World. By Foot or ATV
- Different Species - Different Challenge
- Become a Hunter. Design the Hunt
- Share Hunting Experiences and the Hunter Club. Earn Bragging Rights
- Includes all 11 DLC
Hunting Simulator - Xbox One
- Track 37 species, each with realistic animal behaviors: big and Small game, predators, waterfowl.and many more
- Explore 12 expansive regions based on real hunting areas in Europe and north America adapting to the elements as the weather and time of day dynamically change
- Choose from AMONG 17 different firearms (rifles, bows and crossbows) including official winchester and browning Licensed weapons, and close to 50 essential accessories
- Improve your Shooting skills on the Shooting range and track all sorts of Prey in Free hunt; take Off on an adventure with three friends or with players from around the globe
- A first in the hunting game genre: use a drone to explore your environment
Deer Hunter Reloaded - Xbox One Standard Edition
- Deer Hunter: Reloaded is a 1st person hunting simulation game based off of the #1 hunting franchise in the World.
- Track and hunt various trophy big game animals such as Whitetail, Mule and Sitka Deer, Big Horn and Dall Sheep, Caribou, Elk and much more.
- Embark on epic guided hunts in hopes of becoming a “Master Hunter.” Progressive levels in realistic environments, life-like hunting scenarios as well as reactive animal!
- Includes Daily & Weekly challenges.
- Bonus Content: Canadian Region
Big Buck Hunter XBOX1 - Xbox One
- 2 Big Game Adventures including Whitetail Deer and Moose adventure.
- Each adventure will hold 3 treks, each with 5 hunting sites for a total of 36 levels to play through.
- Bonus Elk adventure - 3 additional treks each with 15 extra sites and a Black Bear dangerous trophy animal.
- Hunt the dangerous animal for extra points.
- Compete with your friends in turn-based or head-to-head competitions.
Mudrunner - American Wilds Edition - Xbox One
- Giant maps - American Wilds comes with highly-requested additions, including 2 new sandbox maps inspired by the rough lands of Montana and North Dakota
- New Challenges - all-new driving experiences to master over varied environments with the most iconic US vehicles from household brands such as Hummer, Western Star and Chevrolet
- Drive with friends - go solo or join up to three others in co-op multiplayer
- True-to-Life Physics - Overcome muddy terrain, rivers, and other obstacles that realistically react to the weight and movement of the vehicle - made possible by the game's advanced physics engine
- The most complete Mud runner experience - Mud runner - American Wilds includes the full game and all Mud runner DLC already available
Cabela's African Adventure - Xbox One
- Vast hunting areas 5X the size of any other Cabela's console game!
- Highly memorable "Big 5"; challenging and fun boss animal fights
- Take on large heards of stampeding buffola, packs of predators, and dream prey across 5 diferent biomes!
- Enter and leave your vehicle anytime, anywhere!
- Two exciting modes: Safari mode; Shooting Galleries
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One and Xbox 360
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area filled with NPCs, made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with varying characters
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet
Gravel - Xbox One
- Key Variety of Off Road Disciplines - Cross Country, Stadium Circuit, Speed Cross, and Wild Rush races that can be played with a wide variety of licensed vehicles
- Graphic Evolution - Incredible visual quality, with realistic and impressive lighting and particle eﬀects
- Gameplay and Fun - Several diﬀerent game modes (oﬄine and multiplayer) for fun and challenging experiences
- Career: The Off-road Masters - Through various challenges and events, the driver must reach the FINAL LEAGUE and take on the previous champion to be crowned as the new OFFROAD MASTER
Pokerstars: One of the Top Poker Room's on the Net
Pokerstars has been around for a while now, and many professionals play there. With there great gameplay, and top-notch customer service, why would anyone not want to play there?
Internet Poker, or Poker in general has been hot for the past couple of years. I mean it has been popular, just not as popular as it is now. Casinos are raking in more money from poker rooms, than ever before, and this is because of the outbreak of television tournaments worldwide. Why the sudden urge to play poker?
When people see other people make millions of dollars in tournaments, they think to themselves, "why can't I do this?". This seems easy enough, but with a field of over 2,000 people, it isn't. Many million-dollar prize pools comes from a field of a lot of people. Internet poker rooms are starting to make a catch up to Casino poker rooms, because of the popularity of the internet.
Online poker rooms figure, most people have internet, and any person into gambling would want to try it online, so they make a poker room and bang that's it. Soon enough you have over 10,000 people at your poker room and you're raking in the big dough. Pokerstars is one of the highest ranked Poker rooms on the net, and it continues to grow.
Although Pokerstars isn't the most populated poker room on the Net, it still serves it's purpose. Online poker rooms make there money from Rake. Rake is the side pot entered for all people that play in a Cash Game. For every 5.00 maybe .50 will go in the pot for the Poker Room, so this add's up.
Pokerstars have many tournaments and cash games for people to enjoy, and there gameplay is smooth and down to the point. I have played at Pokerstars before, and have had no problems. There customer support is great as well too.
Many people choose poker rooms based on the amount of people there, and the promotions. Pokerstars lacks promotions, because they figure all of the big dogs go there, which they do, but in order to populate more, you need promotions. This is the only thing that really lacks Pokerstars, so if you're looking for promotions, this wouldn't be a great place to look.
Dealing with professionals attracts many members too. Pokerstars professionals include Chris Moneymaker and Greg Raymer, with a cast of others also. Many people feel they play better when professionals are in the room, while some are just plain intimidated.
Pokerstars hosts tournaments that have to do with professionals, like busting out a professional in a tournament, or going up head to head with him. Bonuses are applied for this. Even though the majority of professionals aren't here, it still makes for a fun time for everyone.
Overall Pokerstars offers a great deal of entertainment for gamblers and poker lovers. There are hundreds of online Poker Rooms out there, but Pokerstars is definitely in the top five. I give them a 8 out of 10.