10 Best Hunting Gps App For Iphone
Updated on: March 2023
Best Hunting Gps App For Iphone in 2023
onX: Oregon Hunting Map for Garmin GPS - Hunt Chip with Public & Private Land Ownership - Hunting Units - Includes Premium Membership for onX Hunting App for iPhone, Android & Web
CATAPULT PLAYR Soccer GPS Tracker - GPS Vest and App to Track and Improve Your Game - for iPhone and Android (Youth)
- FIFA authorized wearable GPS tracker designed to analyze and improve your soccer performance.
- Detailing your speed, sprint, distance, power, load & intensity data and positioning via heatmaps, our technology gives you a total understanding of your game.
- Compare your numbers against friends, the competition and professional players to see how you match up.
- Transform your preparation, performance and recovery with expertise on training and nutrition from Premier League coaches.
- Set up a team and invite your team members to monitor your team's performance via the app.
CATAPULT PlayerTek Soccer GPS Tracker - GPS Vest with App to Track Your Game - on iPhone and Android (L)
- FIFA authorised wearable GPS tracker designed to track and analyze your soccer performance.
- Watch how your positioning and tactics change with positional heat maps.
- Compare your performance against friends, the competition and professional players to see how you match up.
- Monitor 1st vs 2nd half efforts to know if your fitness lasts the full match.
- Climb the rankings of our world league or your own friends league.
Tractive 3G GPS Dog Tracker â€“ Dog Tracking Device with Unlimited Range
- Subscription Plan needed – starting at only $ 4. 99/ month with different subscription plans available. Similar to your cellphone, this low fee ensures you the best cellular service possible with an integrated SIM CARD.
- Tractive Dog GPS tracker – lightweight & waterproof GPS tracking device, recommended for pets above 9 pounds. For safe dogs The robust GPS pet Finder easily attaches to any collar or harness.
- Live tracking with your Tractive Dog Finder – pinpoint the real-time location of your furry friend when it matters most and share it with family and friends. The full location History of your pet is just one of many special features.
- Safe zone = safe DOG – define a safe area with the virtual fence feature & get an instant notification if your pet leaves the area. Dog tracking has never been easier.
- Worldwide location tracking – use your Tractive GPS dog collar attachment in over 150 countries; manage all features and access your pet’s location via the free Tractive GPS app or in any browser. Tractive has no range limitation unlike many other Bluetooth GPS finders. Tractive GPS devices are IPX7 waterproof and shock resistant
- Rechargeable battery – the dog GPS tracker recharges in only 2 hours with a battery life of 2-5 days.
Garmin T5 GPS Dog Collar
- High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS;Range: 9 miles
- LED beacon lights and Rescue mode. Neck size: Minimum of 9.5 Inch (24 cm) in circumference
- Battery life 20-40 hrs. Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters); Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
- T 5 tracking dog device w/ rechargeable Li-ion battery, 1" blue collar strap, 18 1/2 " standard & 22 1/2 " extended range antennas, charge clip,
LINK AKC Smart Dog Collar - GPS Location Tracker, Activity Monitor, and More, Leather Medium (KITTN02)
- Link AKC SMART dog collar: The only GPS and activity tracker your dog will ever need to keep your dog safe, healthy, and happy. Works with iOS and Android. Have questions or need support call 866-772-6055 * only works in the U. S. A.
- Service plan: Link AKC is like a smart phone for your dog & requires service plan connectivity to allow data to be transmitted. Includes an extended , A size , and access to the pet Poison Helpline, a 24/7 animal Poison control center
- Size : don’t stress about which size to order, Link AKC will exchange your collar for free Just call customer service at 866-772-6055 *Not recommended for dogs under 10 lbs.
- Location tracking nationwide in United States: know your dog’s location with fast and accurate GPS tracking enabled by the AT&T cellular network (service plan required). Be alerted if your dog leaves designated safe zones
- Activity monitoring and sound training: activity goals are customized by arc to your dog’s age, breed, and size to allow for accurate daily activity monitoring. Remote turn-on sound to help with training
- Adventures feature: record, remember, and share special walks, hikes, and other adventures with your dog
- Safety Features: temperature alerts if your dog’s environment is too hot or cold. Led light on collar with remote turn-on LED light to see and be seen. Vet Records can be stored in app to make dog ownership easier with a place to store important Records
- Waterproof and fashionable: we have you covered for up to 30 minutes in 3ft of water in our lightweight collar that is curved to naturally fit the contours of your dogs neck
Car Tracker - MOTOsafety Mini Portable Real Time Personal Tracking and GPS Tracker
- TRACK WHAT YOU VALUE: Easy real-time GPS tracking of everything important — loved ones, valuables, vehicles, equipment, and anything else you need to monitor.
- FITS ANYWHERE: Compact, rechargeable GPS tracking device fits in small places (backpacks, belt, purse, animal collars, etc.)
- AFFORDABLE COVERAGE: $19.99/month nationwide cellular coverage. Tracker reports locations every 60 seconds. Not reliant on Bluetooth.
- SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST: No activation or cancellation fees. Top-rated customer service.
- ALERTS TAILORED TO YOU: Set geophone and unauthorized use alerts. Receive alerts when your loved ones arrive at designated locations, vehicles move after hours, and more.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Tracker will work for up to 14 days and features a low battery alert. USB charging cable included.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico
PetFon Pet GPS Tracker, No Monthly Fee, Real-Time Tracking Collar Device, APP Control For Dogs And Pets Activity Monitor
- 🐕REAL-TIME TRACKING,NO MONTHLY FEE:Petfon GPS tracker combines GPS, WiFi, bluetooth, and long distance wireless technologies for accurate real-time positioning. The small, durable, and rainproof device allows you to track your pet's activity and pinpoint his/her location in real time. Petfon GPS tracker is free of any service fee or monthly fee.The feature,WiFi assisted location uses Google big data interface, it might cause an inaccurate positioning due to the delayed update of Google WiFi hot
- 🐕EASY TO USE,LONG DISTANCE TRACKING: Petfon GPS Tracker is easy to install and use. Just download the Petfon app and follow the instructions. With the app, you can view your pet's activities and pinpoint his location at any time. The embedded high-gain, laser carving antenna amplifies signal, making it capable of tracking ranges up to 0.65 miles in downtown/dense space and 3.5 miles in an open environment.But if you are using it in areas with dense metal,dense forests,bushes,or similar environm
- 🐕GEOFENCING,MULTICOLOR ALERT,CUSTOMIZABLE VOICE COMMAND: With Petfon GPS tracker you can define a safe area around your pet's location and get notified instantly if your pet leaves that area. You can also activate the colorful lights on the GPS tracker to locate your pet more easily in dim light or at night time. Voice commands can be recorded and stored on the tracker to communicate with your pets remotely.The speaker on Petfon Tracker emits up to 70 decibels of sound.
- 🐕RAINPROOF,LONG STANDBY TIME: The Petfon GPS tracker is small and durable (42mm*42mm*18mm, weight: 27.6g). The rainproof feature enables it to work in wet weather but do not working for swimming. Petfon GPS Tracker's battery can last up to 8-16 hours and comes with a compact charging station. It can recharge the device multiple times, which is perfect for going off the grid.
- 🐕NOTE: The Petfon GPS Tracker is optimized to let you track your pet during walks - it is not designed for indoor tracking or remote monitoring. Tracking may not be accurate in these conditions (like all uses of GPS).Please don't try to track your pets when you are inside the house with pets running outside, the performance could not be guaranteed, the connection could be very unstable due to massive obstructions between controller and tracker.
Whistle Go Explore/The Ultimate Health + Location Tracker for Pets/Green
- Up to 20 days of battery life*: spend less time charging and more time adventuring. Battery life varies depending on whether your pet spends more time indoors or on the move.
- Subscription & Wi-Fi required: affordable monthly or annual plans cover connection to AT&T nationwide network to track & monitor your pet. No new phone contract required. Wi-fi is also required during the Whistle setup.
- Proactive pet alerts: Whether it’s a sneaky escape or a stroll with the dog walker, get notified by email, text, or app when your pet leaves a designated safe place.
- Live location tracking; using AT&T nationwide network and Google maps, quickly locate your pet, Whether they’re down the street or 3, 000 miles away!
- 24 hour timeline: get an in-depth chronological view of your pet's day. Plus with smart activity detection, know if they were running, playing, walking, napping and more.
- Health monitoring know if your dog has infrequent, occasional, elevated or severe scratching or licking based on Tens of thousands of other similar dogs. Get notifications when changes occur. Email a 30-day REPORT to your vet.
- Activity tracking: set goals based on breed, age, and weight. See calories burned, distance traveled, minutes active & more. Celebrate milestones with in-app badges.
- Set reminders: stay on top of daily meds, flea & tick treatments, vet visits, and much more with custom reminders. Keep your whole pack connected and in sync with notifications that you can mark complete when done.
- Rugged, lightweight & waterproof: your tracker will survive epic mud-mucking, snow trekking & swim sessions. IPX7 certified at 1M Submersion for 30 mins.
- Remotely controlled light: activate the built-in light to illuminate the path for night walks, or use the slow flash or high flash Setting as a beacon to spot them in the dark.
Garmin Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features GLONASS and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-axis Compass, Tundra
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
- Use the Tracback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: Upto 14 days in smartwatch mode, upto 16 hours in GPS mode, upto 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode
Helen Hunt Appears with 'The Sessions' in Chicago to Receive Career Achievement Award
A man paralyzed and living life in an iron lung (John Hawkes) hires a sex therapist (Helen Hunt) for sex sessions that will allow him to lose his virginity and experience his sexuality.
I remember polio. My best friend's mother died of polio when she was only 33 years old. Pam (my best friend) was just old enough---not even yet of school age--- to remember seeing her mother for the last time, inside an iron lung.
Pam and her older sister Sally peeked through the basement window of the hospital isolation area to see their mother imprisoned in the grim cylinder. It was the last time they would ever see their mother alive. We both remember that people were so afraid of the disease that, when funerals were held, food for the grieving family was often left on the porch step. Friends and neighbors were afraid to hand it to the survivors in person. Swimming pools and movie theaters closed, for fear of "catching" the disease.
I remember visiting Anne Marie, my twenty-something music teacher, who spent the rest of her life in an iron lung with a mirror-like attachment above it. The visits to her were awkward as the noisy metal cylinder filled the entire living room. As far as I knew, she rarely was removed from the metallic cylinder that pumped air into her lungs at 15 pounds per square inch. If a polio patient were committed to a nursing home for care, the average life expectancy was only 18 months. Patients like Mark, who were kept at home by their families, lived longer.
The above is by way of introduction to the film "The Sessions" about a real poet named Mark O'Brien who lived in an iron lung in Berkeley, California, until he died at age 49. The disease paralyzed him at the age of 34. The film is set in the year 1988. I remember thinking, "It has to be set at least 20 years ago, because the last time I saw an iron lung, it was in a museum." (Right next to it in the 60's display was my electric typewriter, which I was still using in my office to fill out forms.)
The plot of "The Sessions" focuses on Mark O'Brien's (John Hawkes of "Winter's Bone") hiring a sex surrogate to have sex with him, and the sex surrogate is played by a very fit (and often nude) Helen Hunt, who appeared before the film's showing in Chicago to accept a Lifetime Achievement Award. Said Hunt, "I hope this is an award for the halfway point in a person's career, and I will be very happy to leave this movie behind."
Despite the nudity and frank sexual discussions, it is not a lascivious film. Far from it. It is a film that testifies to the will and endurance of the human spirit. "Today," says Mark, "I ask if I've found a place among the rest." Mark was able to leave his metal tomb for 3 to 4 hours a day. It was during those 3 to 4 hours that the married sex surrogate Cheryl Cohen Green (Helen Hunt) tried to turn Mark into "a made man" because, as he says, "I think I'm getting close to my 'use by' date."
William Macy (looking much as he looks in his television series "Shameless") plays a priest, Father Brendan, in whom Mark confides. When asked by the devout O'Brien, a church-attending Catholic, whether having sex out of marriage will be a sin, the priest says, "In my heart, I feel that He'll give you a free pass on this one."
Mark explains to Cheryl (Hunt) that, "I'm not paralyzed, but my muscles don't work so well." In other words, he can feel and experience and maintain an erection, although, at first, with many instances of premature ejaculation, Mark says, "God wasn't actually denying my sexuality. It was just as though He were pointing out how useless it is." Deep down, Cheryl feels, Mark doesn't feel he deserves sex. His sister Karen died young, at age 7. Mark feels that maybe it is his fault. His parents spent too much time taking care of him and his sister died. (Ah, good old Catholic guilt: the gift that keeps on giving!) He also says, "Maybe intercourse would prove I'm an adult."
Mark is essentially "a dynamo voice in a paralyzed body," as the script by Writer/Director Ben Lewin puts it. Despite what O'Brien referenced as "years of unendurable crap," his poetry and writing (the movie was based on O'Brien's article "On Seeing A Sex Surrogate"), including "Love Song for No One in Particular" which is read at his funeral ("Let me touch you with my words, because my hands are empty gloves.") are part of what made Mark O'Brien's life journey so remarkable.
While the topic sounds grim, there are humorous moments. One comes when the paralyzed man and his therapist are in a rented motel room and Mark's caregiver (played by Moon Bloodgood as Vera) is waiting in the lobby, chatting with the hotel clerk. He has asked her what the "guy on the gurney" was doing. Vera told him, honestly, that the guy on the gurney was seeing a sex therapist and they were now having sex. She adds, "Today, they're working on simultaneous orgasm." The male clerk (who has just asked Vera out on a date) says, "What's that?"
The acting by John Hawkes ("Winter's Bone") has won accolades as Oscar-worthy. (He'll join Philip Seymour Hoffman, Joaquin Phoenix and Daniel Day Lewis as an early front-runner for a nomination). Helen Hunt's performance is equally gutsy, especially since she does much nude. (I was reminded of that old saying that Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and wearing high heels.)
As a sex therapist with a husband (played by Adam Arkin) and a teenaged son, Cheryl does not see patients beyond 6 visits. It is obvious that she is emotionally affected by Mark's plight when they conclude their sessions, however, as she is in tears. She dictates into her tape recorder, "Mark has deeper emotional needs that are beyond the scope of my capability to help him."
The film has a happy ending of sorts, involving Susan Fernbach, the volunteer Mark meets in the hospital 5 years before his death with whom he forges a relationship. Both women are thanked in the credits.
I stayed to find out where, in heaven's name, did they FIND an iron lung in this day and age? The answer? Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center. I'm so glad that iron lungs are nearly impossible to find in 2020 because the scourge of polio has been vanquished. A film like this makes you grateful for the Salk vaccine and for the ability to enjoy your life in good health.