Best Hunting Hiking Pants in 2023
TBMPOY Men's Winter Water Resistant Fleece Lined Cargo Snow Hiking Pants(01 Thick Green,us M)
Carhartt Women's Force Stretch Utility Legging (Regular and Plus Sizes), Deep Black, Medium
- Fast dry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Fights odors
- Durable, stretch knit fabric fits close to the body
- Wide, stretch waistband prevents gapping in the back and offers a comfortable fit
- Abrasion-resistant front, back and utility pockets. Tumble dry low
Hiking Pants Women Fleece Lined Waterproof ski Snow Winter Insulated Travel Warm Outdoor rain Golf Pants,209, Army Green,30
- Hiking pants:Surface layer water repellent breathable coating,Mid layer high-end fiber fabric,inner layer polar fleece
- Ski Snow Pants: waist allows pant to fit comfortably ,Slim fit hiking pants featuring adjustable waistband with belt,patckwork knees,steric knee darts and unique zippered cargo pockets on thigh part
- Waterproof pants: Zippered front pockets,Multi zipper pockets keep your phone,keys,credit cards and other personal belongings secure
- snowboard pants:Stereo line cutting,Stylish snow pants for women,perfect for winter outdoor activities like
- Stylish snow pants for women,perfect for winter outdoor activities like hiking,mountaineering,camping,skiing,snowboarding,climbing,ice sports
Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Washed Twill Dungaree Pant, Dark Coffee, 30W X 30L
- Sits at the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Straight leg opening
CQR Kid's Boy's and Girl's Pants Youth Hiking Adventure Convertible Zip Off Stretch Camping UPF 50+ Quick Dry Cargo Trousers, Boy Convertible(bxp432) - Khaki, Medium [10-12]
- CQR Outdoor Pants© constructed for all outdoor activities and sports.
- Multi-Functional Configuration : Multi-purpose Pockets for various tools and equipment
- Constructed with a mix of Cotton, Nylon and others
- Stretch performance fabric with Moisture Sensing/Quick time/Two-way air circulation
- Action Waistband: Form fitting waistband for comfort and security
Camii Mia Women's Windproof Waterproof Sportswear Outdoor Hiking Fleece Pants (26W x 30L, Army Green)
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Hiking pants with no stretch and 2 front slant pockets, 2 back pockets and 2 knee patches. Surface layer weather proof, inner layer fleece
- Great for Winter outdoor sports like camping & hiking, snow skiing, traveling, climbing, cycling, hunting and ect
- ATTENTION: It fits true to size. Slim fit design. If you want to be relaxed fit, you could go up a size
- Made in China
MAGCOMSEN Work Pants for Men Waterproof Pants Mens Climbing Pants Light Weight Hiking Pants Men Hunting Pants Travel Pants Camping Pants Men
- Material: Polyester & Spandex; Note: There are Thin Pants (Suitable for Spring,Summer,Fall) and Thick Pants(Suitable for Winter)
- Elastic Waist: Side Elastic Waist Comes With belt Loops to Make You Find a Custom Fit
- Reinforced Knees: Ripstop Material Used at Knee Area For Protection From Even The Toughest User; Micro Strech Fabrics Allow You to Move Freely
- 4 Durable Zipper Pockets: 1 Right Thigh Zip Pocket, 2 Hand and 1 Rear Pockets With Zipper Closure Which Keeps Your Essentials Securely
- Functional Outdoor Pants: Thin Pants is Perfect For Outdoor Activities, Like Hiking, Camping, Climbing, Fishing, Traveling in Spring, Summer and Fall; Thick Pants is Perfect For Winter Outdoor Activities, like Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter Hiking
CAMEL CROWN Womens Softshell Pants Fleece Lined Waterproof Windproof Ski Snow Insulated Hiking Hunting Trousers Black S
- ✔ Quality Fabric --- These hiking pants are made of high-quality water-repellent polyester outer material and warm polar fleece. Polyester is characterized by high moisture absorption and excellent breathability, while spandex has very good elasticity and can be stretched without deformation.
- ✔ Waterproof --- These outdoor pants are water repellent and keep you warm and light. It is lined with warm fleece and offers warmth, comfort on the skin and superior moisture-wicking properties that keep you warm in cold weather. Ideal for a variety of outdoor sports.
- ✔ Flexible Comfortable --- Made of stretchy fabric and cultivates the design, making your legs look slim, elastic material will improve the toughness of the pants so you can bend and squat more comfortably.
- ✔ Practical Pockets --- With an elastic waist, suitable for most people. 2 zipped side pockets and 2 zippered back pockets provide space for your personal belongings during outdoor excursions.
- ✔ Multi-Purpose --- Women's Softshell Fleece Pants. Ideal for outdoor sports in spring/autumn/ winter like camping, hiking, travelling, fishing, ice sports, skiing, hunting and all outdoor activities or your daily use etc. Please refer to the last picture for a suitable size.
CAMEL CROWN Men's Softshell Fleece Pants Waterproof Windproof for Outdoor Mountain Ski Hiking Hunting Insulated Trousers(Gray, XL)
- KEEP WARM: This hiking pants inner layer made of warm ploar fleece give your skin a soft touch and effectively lock the heat. The fleece lining is warm and and anti-static, suitable for outdoor activity.
- WATERPROOF: This outdoor pants adopt lotus leaf bionic techology, effectively prevents the water molecules from penetrating, and accelerates the water droplets from sliding off the fabric. Keep you dry during the rainy day and humid environment.
- WINDPROOF: The classic shell pants surface layer made 75D composite windproof techonlology fabric block the cold air, stretch, wear-resisting, breathe freely, wrinkle resistant, stylish, keep you warm all season long.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: 3D cutting of the knee position make it more comfortable for the leg to stretch. Sides elastic waist with belt loop provides comfortable fit, Zipper pockets keep your value safety.
- IDEAL FOR: Fashionable soft shell pants is perfect for winter outdoor sports like hunting, hiking, mountaineering, travelling, skiing, walking, camping, fishing, climb kayaking, biking ect. (NOTE: please order US SIZE per size measurement display in the last IMAGE, not Amazon size chart.)
Jessie Kidden Ski Pants Men Softshell Fleece Lined Waterproof Windproof Hiking Hunting Insulated Snow Trousers #6070-Grey New,34
- Soft Shell Windproof Pants: Inner layer made of warm ploar fleece give your skin a soft touch and effectively lock the heat; Surface layer made of windproof fabric block the cold air, keep you warm all season long.
- Water Repellent Hiking Pants: This outdoor pants adopt lotus leaf bionic techology, effectively prevents the water molecules from penetrating, and accelerates the water droplets from sliding off the fabric. Keep you dry during the rainy day and humid environment.
- Elastic Waist Ski Snow Pants: Adjustable stretchy waist allows pants to fit comfortably, gusseted crotch design allow full range of motion while you active outside
- Snow Ski Pants Men: elastic wear, windproof, waterproof, wear-resisting, keep warm, breathe freely, zip-closure pockets.
- Casual and Advantage Wild Insulated Pants: Mid and High rise pants are more comfortable to wear and provide more free movement. Perfect for winter outdoor sports like hunting, hiking, mountaineering, travelling, skiing, walking, camping, fishing, climb kayaking.
My Day at the Greek Festival in Huntington
My day at the Greek Festival left me with a feeling of loss for my own culture.
It was the Greek festival in Huntington. It was there I had the opportunity to watch the young people dance their traditional dances to ancient songs.
The dancers held white handkerchiefs that they used to keep time with the music. But they also used them to connect to their dance partners or to wipe their brow. These dances were an expression of joy. I can easily imagine these dances taking place at weddings, anniversaries or at the birth of a child.
But after watching the youth of this community dancing joyfully to the songs of their birthright, I couldn't help but come to feel a tinge of jealousy. Because theirs is a community intent upon maintaining a culture. They shared their traditional foods, wore their traditional cloths, and taught their children the dances of their fathers. They promoted within themselves a sense of family, tradition, and that of community. All these things bound together by their religion and culture.
During a course in Appalachian Studies, I learned that mountain people would often meet on a Friday night and move the furniture either to the porch or against the walls. They then would dance to fiddle music until morning. But if this ever was a part of my culture it had been abandoned long before my time.
There coexists among our people pockets of other cultures, but for the most part, we share a common past. A past that at best shared only a fragmented culture. Our abandoned culture cannot be so easily retrieved. What traditions we may have had have been decimated by the effects of a barrage of influences such as intermarriage among different peoples, divorce, puritanical religious practices, technology and even roller rinks.
The lucky ones among us are those families who are blessed with musicians bent towards our traditional music. Through this music we can still hear the vestiges of our ancestry. I hear this music and I think of the squirrel hunts of my youth. I think of possums, persimmons, and pumpkins. I think of the cool autumn breeze cutting through a flannel shirt and my grandmother's smile and I can feel the warm trembling crooked hands of my grandfather cradling my own while keeping time with that music.
What we are left with are boring weddings relegated to fellowship halls and church basements, complete with lukewarm sherbet punch and bad music. The only dancing that we might do may be to the Electric Slide or some other tired old pop song played once nationally but now only lives in our hollers or in the tape decks of 1970's jacked up Novas with loud exhausts.
Somewhere along the way we were made to feel bad about where we came from and we did the worst thing we could do, we abandoned our music, our culture and our dances. We then began to embrace tired trends that made their way from California and would adopt them as our own. Instead of our youth trying to emulate the character of our forefathers, they now mimic the black urban culture of which they are completely ignorant.
Where are the dances of my fathers? How can I express my joy?
The only way I know to tie myself to my culture is to eat me a plate of squirrel gravy and biscuits along with a glass of buttermilk. Oh… and pass the apple butter. After I get done, I might get up and dance me a jig if I only knew how.