10 Best Hunting Knife Brands
Updated on: March 2023
Best Hunting Knife Brands in 2023
Bone Collector Hunting Knife Two Piece Set, 7" Straight Edge and 7" Gut Hook Blades Yellow Bone Full Tang Skinner
Nescole 9 inch Fixed Blade Bowie Knife- Handmade Damascus Knife- and Hunting Knife with Beautiful Camel Bone Handle, 4.6 inch Sharp Blade with Leather Sheat (Natural)
- HIGH QUALITY HANDMADE KNIFE WITH SHARP, STONG, AND DURABLE BLADE: The Nescole 9 Inch Bowie knife was hand crafted with the highest attention to detail by artisans to create this unique 4.6 inch sharp blade with an exotic camel bone handle. This knife is made of high quality Damascus steel and will not rust with proper care
- PERFECT OUTDOOR CAMPING KNIFE AND HUNTING KNIFE: This small bowie knife is the perfect camp knife and hunting knife. It’s the best knife for any hunter, camper, survivalist, or outdoor sports enthusiast so that you can enjoy your adventure
- EXCELLENT HANDMADE BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: The Perfect bushcraft, camp survival knife for all of your most rugged adventures out in the wild. This survival knife will give you an edge so that you can win in the competition against the wild outdoors
- DECORATIVE BOWIE KNIFE FOR COLLECTORS: Enrich your collection with this beautifully forged handmade Damascus bowie knife that is sure to impress with its hand forged layers of premium steel and exotic camel bone handle. It’s the perfect addition for any true knife collector
- COMFORTABLE AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR EASY GRIP- The unique camel bone handle is handcrafted for maximum comfort making it the perfect knife for all of your outdoor needs. The color of the handle may vary as every camel bone is different and varies in color
4001320 Elk Ridge ER-059 Fixed Blade Knife 7 in Overall
- Beautifully crafted fixed blade hunting knife
- Straight edge blade made of 440 stainless steel
- Stunning maple burl wood handle with lanyard hole on the end
- Includes leather sheath for easy and safe carry
- 7-inch overall length, 2-3/4-inch blade length
SNAKE EYE TACTICAL NEW ARRIVAL FIXED BLADE HUNTING SKINNING KNIFE WITH NYLON FIBER HARD SHEATH
- Snake Eye Tactical Fixed Blade Knife.
- 8.5" Overall Length.
- 4.5" Saw-back Stainless Steel Blade.
- All Black Textured Handle For Superior Grip in Different Conditions.
- Includes Nylon Sheath.
Ottoza Custom Handmade Damascus Tracker Knife with Bone Handle - Survival Knife - Camping Knife - Damascus Steel Knife - Damascus Hunting Knife with Sheath Horizontal Fixed Blade Knife No:115
- !!!BE AWARE OF FRAUD SELLERS!!! THIS ITEM JUST HANDMADED BY "OTTOZA KNIVES" !!! Ottoza Official Knives, High Quality Handmade Damascus Tracker Knife With Sharp and Durable Blade
- Handmade Damascus Steel (1095 & 15n20 Steel Combination) Blade is Useful for Hunting, Camping, Tracking and Bushcrafting (NOTE: blade is being preserved in oil for best storage conditions, please dont find it strange while opening the box, you can clean it with a dry piece of cloth before use)
- Bone Handle is Easy to Use (handle color may slightly vary because it is a natural material)
- Cow or Buffalo Leather Tracker Knife Sheath is Specially Designed
- Decorative Knife for Collectors, When You're Not Using Your Knife, You Can Put This Beautifully Handcrafted Piece of Art For Display
Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath - Black Handle
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 6" Clip Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The clip blade is good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- COMFORTABLE GRIP & BALANCE - Traditional black phenolic handle has palm swells for a comfortable grip. The aluminum pommel/guard provide the perfect combination of beauty and balance. Overall length 10-1/2", Weighs 7.5 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Classic phenolic handle and aluminum pommel/guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance. One of Buck's top selling knives, the 119 Special is one that's handed down from generation to generation
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
German Eye Toothpick GETPY
Buck Knives 0284BKS-B 0284BKS Bantam Folding Pocket Knife
- Razor sharp & lightweight - 2-3/4" drop point 420HC steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Closed length 3", weight . 6 oz
- Convenient one hand opening - a thumb stud on the blade facilitates a smooth one-handed opening action. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work
- Secure grip - the finger swells in the grip make this knife easy to hold, and provide a sure grip in any Condition. The Bantam series is available in a variety of sizes and colors
- Convenient carry- the 284 Bantam fits into any carrying configuration - key rings, pockets, backpacks or lanyards. It's lightweight, stylish and compact
- Made in the USA - Forever - since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a Lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Bone Collector 8" The Black Orange Color Acrylic Handle Full Tang Hunting Guthook Knife with Finger Hole and Leather Sheath
- 8" overall length,
- 4.5" stainless steel full tang blade
- 3.5" Acrylic and Metal handle
- Hand-tooled real leather case
- Designed in USA, Handmade in Pakistan
Boker Arbolito 02BA303H Relincho Cuerno De Ciervo Fixed Blade Knife with 5 in. Bohler N695 Steel Blade
- High level of stability
- Made with Bohler N695 steel
- Comes with a high quality sheath made of Argentinean cowhide
- Blade length: 5 in. Overall length: 9-1/2 in. Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Product Review: Wal-Mart's Ozark Trail Folding Knife
Wal-Mart's Ozark Trail folding knife is marketed towards campers and backpackers, and is one of the most affordable folding knives available.
There is a stigma attached to both Wal-Mart and cheap products, however, and when one product fits into both categories, many people are leery of the construction quality and choose the more expensive option instead. Is the Ozark Trail folding knife of good enough quality to accompany you on your next backpacking trip, or will it fail quickly and leave you without a blade? Read on to find out.
The blade on the Ozark Trail folding knife is thin and made of stainless steel. It is colored dark gray and is matte. The metal of the knife is the same metal used for the handle, and is bolted together with shiny silver screws. The blade has a stamp of the Ozark Trails logo (a mountain) in the top of the blade, as well as a thumb nub for easily flicking the blade open.
The blade is surprisingly sharp out of the package, and is thin enough to make most people nervous about durability. A quick run through a diamond sharpener made the blade as sharp as a razor. I tested it by shaving ribbons off a stick, cutting a can in half, and easily sawing through thick ropes. The edge held better than expected for stainless steel, and only needs a quick sharpening every couple days to keep the edge primed.
The thickness of the blade was a concern for me, and I cringed while prying the staples out of an old couch. As surprising as it was, the blade held up well and didn't break. I've used it to pry open lids, to cut open cans, to make fires, and to use for making dozens of fires.
The handle of the knife is comfortable to hold and is angled to fit nicely in the palm. It is capped on either side with glossed hardwood and stamped with the Ozark Trail logo. The back of the knife has a metal clip that is tight, holds well to a belt strap, and hasn't shown any signs of loosening or stress.
Though other bladed Ozark Trail knives have proven disappointing, I have nothing but good experiences with the Ozark Trail folding knife. It is more durable that it appears, it has withstood strenuous use, and at a cost of only $8, it is an wonderful option for those strapped for cash or looking for a throwaway knife they can use and abuse.