Best Hunting Knife Made In Usa in 2023
Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath - Black Handle
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 6" Clip Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The clip blade is good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- COMFORTABLE GRIP & BALANCE - Traditional black phenolic handle has palm swells for a comfortable grip. The aluminum pommel/guard provide the perfect combination of beauty and balance. Overall length 10-1/2", Weighs 7.5 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Classic phenolic handle and aluminum pommel/guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance. One of Buck's top selling knives, the 119 Special is one that's handed down from generation to generation
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
KA-BAR Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife, Straight
- 1095 Cro-van steel. Edge Angles - 20 Degrees
- 7" Straight Edge Blade
- The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world
- Overall length 11.875 inches
- The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world
- 1095 Cro-van steel
- Leather Handle, USMC Fightning Knife
- 7" Straight Edge Blade
- Knife Made in USA, Leather Sheath made in Mexico
CASE XX WR Pocket Knife Two Knife Set Twin Finn W/Leather Sheath Item #372 - (Twinfinn SS)
- Blades: Stainless Steel Fixed
- Length: 9 1/2 OVERALL Inches
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting
- Made In Bradford, PA. USA
- Manufacture's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Buck Knives 0110BRS 110 Famous Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE- 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel clip point blade has excellent strength , edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The clip point blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- STRENGTH AND SAFETY - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7. 2 oz.
- RESPONSIBLE - Partnering with Taylor Guitars, the 110 Folding Hunter has sustainably sourced genuine ebony handle inlays and brass bolsters that provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 Folding Hunter is perfect as a hunting companion or for genera
- STANDS THE TEST OF TIME - The 110 Folding Hunter, after 50 years is still one of America's best selling knives, and one that's handed down from generation to generation
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
Benchmade - Grizzly Ridge 15061 EDC Manual Open Hunting Knife Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Orange Handle, Warm Gray with Orange Accents
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Beauty meets unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- GRIVORY/VERSAFLEX, DUAL-DUROMETER: Handle is fully ambidextrous and extra grippy; Molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible, split arrow clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the Grizzly Ridge 15061 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
Buck Knives 192 Vanguard Fixed Blade Knife with Leather Sheath
- RAZOR SHARP & VERSATILE- 4-1/8" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The full bellied blade is suitable for heavier tasks.
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN - Full Tang Construction with Integrated Finger Guard and a Deep Choil help make this knife one of the best options for serious hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who appreciate quality.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE - Classic Heritage Walnut Handle with contoured grip make maneuvering through field dressing a breeze.
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a Genuine High Quality Protective Leather Sheath with Snap Fastener. An integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt for easy access.
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.
Benchmade - Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-1 Compact Fixed Hunting Knife Made in USA with Kydex Belt Loop Sheath with Buckle, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, G10 Handle
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Simplicity and style meets unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Drop-point with wide blade radius makes breaking down game a breeze.
- G10 HANDLE: Is made from a durable composite material that's been backfilled with resin; Stands up to a range of harsh elements and environments; Stronger than natural wood.
- SUPERIOR TACTICAL USE: The full-tang, fixed blade construction provides enhanced stability when in use; Kydex belt loop sheath for easy access; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile, compact size, and lightweight design, the Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-1 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
Uncle Henry 153UH Golden Spike Rat Tail Tang 9.25in S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with a 5in Blade and Staglon Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Hunting
- DIMENSIONS: 9.4 inch (23.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 5 inches (12.7 cm) and a weight of 6.3 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel and a staglon handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient leather sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the nickel silver finger guard
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a sharpening stone that stores in the sheath
Buck Knives 853 Small Selkirk Fixed Blade Knife with Nylon Sheath
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4"" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 8-1/4" Weight 6.4 oz.
- SAFE AND SECURE - The contoured Micarta Handle with Steel Bolster provide a safe and secure grip while you work.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE - The small Selkirk is a great survival tool for outdoor situations, and a great all round knife for general use
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Includes an injection molded nylon sheath with removable and reversible belt loop
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.
Benchmade - Crooked River 15085-1 EDC Manual Open Hunting Knife Made in USA, Clip-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, G10 Handle
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Simplicity and style meet unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Elegant clip-point construction for easily controlled cuts.
- ULTRA DURABLE G10 HANDLE: Features a resin-soaked fiberglass body that's impervious to moisture and stable across fast-changing climates.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible split arrow clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: With its handsome profile and lightweight design, the Crooked River 15085 is everything a hunting knife should be and more; Add it your EDC, survival kit, and tackle box.
Beyond the Easter Eggs!
Hunting for eggs is all well and good, but what does the Bible say about Easter? Why should we celebrate? What is there to even celebrate? And how can it help us?
Many see Easter as a time for Easter egg hunts and calorie-rich chocolate bunny rabbits, but truly there is much more to the Easter holiday than this. Easter is a celebration! A time for remembering why we celebrate the day at all. The Bible speaks very clearly about what we have to be [eternally] grateful for.
John 11:25-26 "…I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." (NASB)
Like many other holidays, Easter points people towards Jesus. In this particular quote, Jesus is explaining that for those who accept that he died on the cross and rose again on the third day for them, death should no longer be a worry. Physical death is a reality that everyone will at some point in time face. But those who put their faith and hope in Jesus are able to have an internal certainty of an eternal life. Unfortunately, I like so many others have seen death. I have experienced the pain, seen the anguish, and held others while they faced it. I have watched people I don't know slip away into eternity as well as those I do know. Death is scary, no doubt.
Romans 6:8-11 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. (NASB)
By believing in Jesus, and understanding that faith in him upon your death allows you to be with him eternally, you can abound with hope and not worry about tomorrow. Romans say's that Jesus has conquered death and because of that, we no longer need to live for sin and self. My certainty in life through Jesus is not meant to replace my fear but instead it allows me to live in spite of it. I'm reminded of a child-hood friend who I grew up with who loved and trusted Jesus and was not afraid to show it. That's how I remember him. I moved away and many years later got word that he had passed away. He had been diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), his mother had passed away a few years before from the disease, as well as his brother about one year before. I'm told that he held onto the words of Jesus and never let go. He knew he was going to die. He had no doubt. Yet, he chose to live his life in Jesus not in place of the fear but in spite of it. Ben believed that Jesus was "…the resurrection and the life…whoever lives and believes in me will never die."(NASB) Ben went home to be with Jesus, his mother and his brother. I find strength in Ben's courage in the face of despair. He knew that Jesus had conquered death so he did not have too. Easter is the perfect time for us to take a step back from our daily routines and hectic lives, and focus on what Christ did for all of us. Happy Easter!