10 Best Hunting Knife Reviews
Updated on: May 2023
Best Hunting Knife Reviews in 2023
Mossy Oak Survival Knife, 15-inch Fixed Blade Hunting Bowie Knife with Sharpener and Fire Starter, for Camping, Tactical, Outdoor
ESEE Knives 6P-B Plain Edge Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife and Sheath with Grey Micarta Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Hunting
- SPECIFICATIONS : Overall Length: 11.75" , Blade Length: 6.50". Includes a high quality protective polymer sheath with clip plate attachment and lanyard hole.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE: Tactical knife blade made of black coated 1095 High Carbon Steel, a top choice for professional field knives, for lasting durability
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Esee Knives has a lifetime and transferable guarantee covering repair or replacement - no sales receipt or proof of purchase required.
- MULTI-USE: Perfect for military, tactical, hiking, camping, survival, self-defense, hunting(skinning and gutting), fishing, and other outdoor situations
- FULL TANG HANDLE: Stacked Micarta handle creates balance for safe and comfortable handling of this fixed-blade knife
MOSSY OAK 2-pieces Bowie Knife Fixed Blade Hunting Knives with Leather Handle
- ✅ SPECIFICATIONS: Large Knife Overall Length:10-1/2”, Blade Length: 6”, Weight: 0.15 lbs; Small Knife Overall Length: 8”, Blade Length: 4”, Weight: 0.15 lbs
- ✅ RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE: Blades feature excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- ✅ FULL TANG STACKED LEATHER HANDLE: Deliver excellent strength, with grip ridges for safe and comfortable handling, provides balance with brass pommel / guard, non-slip grip to use
- ✅ IMPACT NYLON SHEATH: Provide with guard and belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR & COLLECTION: Not suitable for batoning firewood nor chopping wood. Suitable for various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and other outdoor situations
KA-BAR Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife, Straight
- 1095 Cro-van steel. Edge Angles - 20 Degrees
- 7" Straight Edge Blade
- The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world
- Overall length 11.875 inches
- The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world
- 1095 Cro-van steel
- Leather Handle, USMC Fightning Knife
- 7" Straight Edge Blade
- Knife Made in USA, Leather Sheath made in Mexico
Gerber Gator Premium Fixed Blade Knife, Gut Hook
- Full tang, fixed blade gut hook knife with a fine edge premium steel blade (CPM-S30V) for superior edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- Rubberized Gator Grip ensures consistent grip in any condition
- Machined polished and semi-mirrored blade and bolster offer stylish corrosion protection
- Premium U.S. made leather sheath
- The product is manufactured in United States
REG HK-121 Handmade Damascus Steel 12 Inches Hunting Knife - Stunning Rose Wood Handle with Brass Guards
- Damascus Steel Hunting Knife
- Great Piece of Art , Fully Functional , Rose wood handle with Brass Guard
- Perfect Grip. Stunning Pattern.
- Perfect Hunting Knife - Stunning Ladder Pattern
- Money Back Gurantee Deal - Free Amazon Returns
12" Tactical Bowie Survival Hunting Knife w/ Sheath Military Combat Fixed Blade
- Heavy Duty Tactical Knife
- 12" Tactical Survival Hunting Knife with Sheath and Fixed Blade
Bobcat Knives Custom Handmade Hunting Knife Bowie Knife Damascus Steel Survival Knife EDC 10'' Overall Walnut Wood with Sheath
- ⛔️ IMPORTANT NOTE! ⛔️ BUY AUTHENTIC-ORIGINAL KNIFE ONLY from 👉Bobcat Knives Official ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────💎 *LIFE TIME FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY*💎
- ✅ TRULY HAMMER FORGED DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE: Material used for forging 15N25 & 1080 and 288 layers of Damascus steel, Blade has excellent edge retention for lasting durability
- ✅ KNIFE DIMENSIONS: Overall length: 10”; Blade length: 4.80'' inches'; Handle length: 5.20” inches; Weight of Knife: 8.2 Ounce OR 235 grams
- ✅ GENUINE LEATHER SHEATH with SNAP FASTENER: High quality protective sheath with integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: Suitable for various,hunting, camping, survival, tactical, military and outdoor situations.
SMTENG Outdoor Survival Knife 5.5 inchï¼ŒGreat for Camping,Hunting and BBQ activities with Leather Sheathï¼ŒHandmade Forged Hammered kitchen Knife Full tang Sharp Blade Butcher Knives Boning knife
- [Indoor-- Kitchen Work]：This 5.5 inch Chef knife is a multi-purpose knife designed to perform well at many different kitchen tasks, rather than excelling at any one in particular. It can be used for mincing, slicing, and chopping vegetables, slicing meat, Especially good for chopping ribs.
- [Outdoor with Soft Leather Sheath]：Protects well and able to put it on a belt If you need to carry with you，believes in eating well even in the wild (or the RV park)， this sturdy knife is great for Butchering, Fishing, Hunting,Camping,Survival and Outdoor BBQ activities
- [Ultra Sharp]:Hardness of 58 HRC of curved-blade means the slicing blade is hard and boasts exceptional edge retention,anti-rust and anti-corrosion,you can easily use different sharpening tools to sharp it after a long-time use.
- The chef knife handle was made of log wood material, so the color or grain of the handle of each knife will not be exactly same.Blade:5.5 inch;Handle：4 inch，Blade thickness：0.2inch/5mm，Weight:260g,Leather Sheath is 8 inches in total length.
- ●100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!Our Fish Filleting Knifes have been built with Perfection in Mind.Ideal Multipurpose Cutlery Gift (Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Mothers Day), for Home Cooks, Professional Chef’s, Culinary Students and more.
Hogue Hunting Knife Fold Blade X5 4" Spear Point Finish G10 Insert
How to Land Your Dream Job in a Tough Economy
If you're following the job hunting rules of the 20th century, you'll need to upgrade your thought process FAST if you really want to find that perfect job, especially in a tough economy!
For decades, job hunters have been taught "for all intents and purposes" to blend in; adhere to industry standards; do what you're told; fit in. We had to use the same beige 28 pound bond paper, the same resume template, the same envelope and the same interview tactics. We practiced standard role playing and interviewing techniques with friends, professors and even agency recruiters.
Those tactics certainly had their high level of success. However, in an economy where executives have been forced to find work at local burger joints and even admins have been forced to turn to nanny jobs or commission-only sales positions, these job hunting guidelines need to be thrown out with yesterday's newspaper.
Today, it's all about standing out from the crowd and rising to the top. It's all about self-promoting, advertising your skill set, blowing your own horn and taking advantage of technology that you have at your finger tips, but may not have thought about in terms of job hunting.
As the owner of a nanny agency, employment agency and a financial services firm, I meet with clients on a daily basis to discuss how they can maximize their exposure and increase their chances of not only landing a job, but landing a great job. There's a difference between settling for any job you can get and actually finding one you want.
Just keep in mind, however, you are still responsible for paying your bills, so you may very well need to flip a few burgers or sell a few cell phones for commission while you wait for the job offer of your dreams. The goal here is to make certain that the burger joint doesn't turn into a long-term prospect.
Follow these guidelines and you'll be on your way to interviewing for you dream job:
- Don't set the bar too high. If you have never actually managed an entire department, now is not the time to start looking for this type of position. Stick to what you know and to what you're good at.
- Apply for jobs you truly believe you have a shot at. Don't just mass email every posting you can find-you'll be wasting everyone's time.
- If you don't have a personal website with your resume, professional interests and accomplishments, get one! A personal career-oriented website allows you to have multiple pages that can be viewed by recruiters and hiring managers. You can add a video presentation introducing yourself and provide easy access to your entire portfolio of documents, depending on your profession. If you are submitting applications online, you have a much greater chance of getting someone's attention by providing a single link to your website rather than forcing them to scan through a cover letter and resume. Not sure how to build your own website? Hire someone! Going through all that time and trouble only to end up with an unprofessional-looking product won't do you any good.
- Head over to your Facebook page and delete everything that might put you in a bad light. Also, you should make your profile private from public view. That last bachelor party or the long dissertation about your last idiot boss could cost you the interview of your dreams!
- Many interviews today are handled online using a product like Windows Office Live or even webcams. This saves time for everyone. Before scheduling one of these at-home interviews, take a good look around you to see what others will see once you turn on your webcam. Take down inappropriate posters, put your dirty laundry away, and make sure you ask everyone else in your home (or office) to keep quiet. Also keep pets away from view. Barking dogs or kittens walking over keyboards are a definite problem you won't want to deal with.
- Impress, impress, impress. Research the company, and check them out online in places like LinkedIn and even Facebook or other social networking sites! The Internet is an open book; a half-hour of research could even prove to you that this company isn't what you thought. Remember, it's up to them to impress you as much as it is up to you to impress them no matter what the economy is doing.
- Prepare yourself for the fact that you will probably be offered a salary much lower than what you were expecting. Adjust your expectations before even getting your new personal website up. Haggling over money once you have successfully managed to even get an offer is professional suicide. You've landed your dream job, after all.