10 Best Hunting Knife Set
Updated on: March 2023
Best Hunting Knife Set in 2023
Outdoor Edge Wild Pak Complete 8-Piece Hunting Knife Kit for Field Dressing Game, Compact Lightweight Case, Blaze-Orange High Visibility Non-Slip Handles, Full Tang Razor-Sharp Stainless Blades
MOSSY OAK Field Dressing Kit, Portable Butcher Game Processor Set (8-piece)
- ✅ 8 PIECE BIG GAME FIELD DRESSING KIT in BOX: 8-3/4" Wood/Bone Saw, Steel Stick/Brisket Spreader, 7-1/2" Caping Knife, 9-1/2" Gut Hook Skinner, 10" Boning Knife, Tungsten Carbide V-Sharpener, Red Game Cleaning Gloves
- ✅ 8-3/4" WOOD & BONE SAW: This bone saw with the clever blunt hooked tip would avoid breaking the bladder or intestines virtually, ensuring meat not harmed during dressing. The serrations are configured to increase efficiency with T-handle and innovative hook tip, 5" serrations, 5/64 inch (1.9 mm) thickness, 4.1 oz
- ✅ 7-1/2" CAPING KNIFE: This smaller fixed blade caping knife with 3-3/8 " blade features finer point and smaller scale, more suitable for smaller game, 7/64 inch (2.85 mm) thickness, 2.8 oz
- ✅ 9-1/2" GUT HOOK SKINNER: This fixed blade hunting knife features a 4" fine edge blade with gut hook, 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) thickness, 6.3 oz, designed for quick and efficient processing of game
- ✅ MATERIAL & DESIGN: Each stainless steel item in this field dressing kit is made of 3CR13, equipped with camouflage handles and full tang constructions that offer durability over the long haul
Outdoor Edge Game Processor Hunting Knives, Complete 12-Piece Deer Field Dressing Kit and Game Processing Butcher Knife Set, Full Tang Razor Sharp 420J2 Stainless Blades, Sturdy Hide-Side Case
- 12-PIECE BIG GAME HOME BUTCHER KNIFE SET - with Easy Store Hard-side Case.
- 4 FULL TANG 420J2 STAINLES STEEL KNIVES - 4.3" caping blade, 4.5" gut-hook skinning blade, 5.9" boning and fillet blade, and 8.3" bowie style butcher blade.
- 7 MUST-HAVE ACCESSORIES - 10.2" wood and bone saw blade; 65 mn saw steel with chrome coat, tungsten carbide V-sharpener, steel stick rib spreader, game shears, carving fork, cutting board, and game cleaning gloves.
- TPR HANDLES & STAINLESS STEEL BLADES - Black rubberized comfortable non slip grip handles. All blades are strong and rugged 420J2 stainless
- PREMIUM QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE - Outdoor Edge goes the extra mile to create the highest quality products because every hunter deserves to own the best.
WORKPRO Axe and Fixed Blade Knife Combo Set, Full Tang, Wood Handle, for Outdoor Camping Survival Hunting, Nylon Sheath Included
- ✅FULL-TANG AXE AND KNIFE- Both full-tang 3CR13 blades have excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The handle is constructed of black wood with a fully polished finish, which makes them extremely durable,long-lasting.
- ✅EXTREMELY HUMANIZED DESIGN- The hatchet set has sharp blades, which provides you a great striking force and deep. The tool is built with a comfortable and textured grip wooden handle designed with ergonomics in mind for strongest grip .The raised part of the handle is provided with an anti-skid groove to prevent slipping and injuring yourself in the process of use.
- ✅EASY TO CARRY -Comes with protective Nylon sheath, which protects the blade for extra safety! Tool set is packaged with snap-button and velco closure sheath .Easy to attach to your belt which keep everything at your fingertips when needed and easy carry.
- ✅ BEST COMPANION FOR YOUR OUTDOOR WORK - Our chopping axe with knife set can be used for various different jobs that you may need to get done. The set is perfect for homeowner or professional to do outdoor activities: fix garden,go to camping, farm-DIY and more.
- ✅ WHAT'S INCLUDED - The set comes with a 10-inch axe and a 13-inch knife with cover . We are so confident in the quality of WORKPRO that if you are unsatisfied with our products for any reason please contact one of our friendly customer service representatives who will help you resolve issue or concern:-)
Elk Ridge - Outdoors 3-PC Hunting Knife Set - Satin Finish Stainless Steel Blades, Black Nylon Fiber Handles, Includes Combo Sheath - Hunting, Camping, Survival - ER-252
- 3 Piece Set
- 7" & 9" Knife And 8.25" Saw ,440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Black Plastic Handles
- Includes Nylon Pouch
- Hunting Knife Set
Outdoor Edge Wild LITE Super Compact 6-Piece Hunting Knife Kit for Field Dressing Game, Lightweight Hard Case, Blaze-Orange High Visibility Non-Slip Handles, Full Tang Razor-Sharp Stainless Blades
- COMPACT PREMIUM FIELD DRESSING KIT – Includes the essential knives you need to butcher game in the field or at home. The case is tough, super compact, thin and lightweight. At just over 1 pound, your knives will stay organized and fit nicely into your backpack. The total hunt includes a license, a weapon and this kit.
- PROCESS GAME FAST with RAZOR SHARP TOP-QUALITY KNIVES -- For over 30 years, Denver based OUTDOOR EDGE has lead the industry in innovation, all in the pursuit of creating the finest hunting knives. The caping, skinning, and boning knives have full-tang 420J2 stainless steel extremely strong thin blades that have been heat treated and hand finished to create a razor-sharp edge. The tungsten carbide sharpener will always keep your knives sharp and ready.
- SAFETY FIRST and SUPERIOR VISIBILITY -- The rubberized TPR handles provide a comfortable non-slip sturdy grip when wet. The rubber grabs your fingers making it easier to make precision cuts. The blaze-orange handles offer superior visibility making them easy to find in tall grass or in the dark.
- ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES – kit also includes a ceramic and carbide two stage sharpener and cleaning gloves.
- GREAT GIFT – The WILD LITE game processing kit makes a great gift for both beginning and seasoned hunters. They will love the kit and you will appreciate the affordable price.
Elk Ridge - Outdoors 2-PC Fixed Blade Hunting Knife Set - Black Stainless Steel Skinner and Gut Hook Blades, Camo Coated Nylon Fiber Handles, Nylon Sheath - Hunting, Camping, Survival - ER-300CA
- Set of two hunting knives includes 7-inch straight edge hunting/skinning knife and 6-1/2-inch gut hook knife
- Blades made of 440 stainless steel for excellent hardness and edge retention
- 7-inch knife with camo ABS handle with lanyard hole; 6-1/2-inch knife with camo ABS handle and finger hole
- Black nylon dual carry sheath for easy and safe carry
Mossy Oak Survival Knife, 15-inch Fixed Blade Hunting Bowie Knife with Sharpener and Fire Starter, for Camping, Tactical, Outdoor
- ✅ KNIFE DIMENSIONS: Overall Length: 15 inch; Blade Length: 10 inch; Thickness: 5/32 inch (3.8 mm); Weight: 16.8 oz
- ✅ RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE: Made of 440C stainless steel for excellent hardness, improved edge retention and rust resistance.Clip Point Blade features saw back, black anodize, ideal for camping expeditions or survival training
- ✅ FULL-TANG RUBBER HANDLE: Classic designed handle with soft rubber, provides high friction and comfortable non-slip grip for use
- ✅ NYLON SHEATH with SHARPENER & FIRE STARTER: Durable heavy duty nylon sheath for easy and safe carry, packaged with a fire starter (black) and a sharpener (sliver)
- ✅ APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: As a perfect camping and hunting knife, it’s suitable for hunter, camper, survivalist or outdoor sports enthusiast so that you can enjoy your adventure
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S 7.1in S.S. Folding Knife with 3.1in Serrated Clip Point Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
- DIMENSIONS: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features jimping
Mossy Oak Hunting Field Dressing Kit - Portable Butcher Game Processing Set with Storage Case, for Deer Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Survival (10-Piece)
- 10 PIECE FISH & DEER GAME PROCESSING SET WITH STORE CASE - Sturdy Black Box loaded with 7-1/4" Caping Knife, 8-3/4" Gut-hook Knife, 12" Boning Knife, 9" Game Shears, 9-1/2" Wood/Bone Saw, 10-3/4" Butcher Knife, Cutting Board, Rib Spreader, HCS Knife Sharpener, Red Game Cleaning Gloves
- 4 HUNTING KNIVES WITH BI-COLOR HANDLES - Green rubberized handles with black coating, argyle pattern and ergonomic handle groove ensures non-slip during use, balances modish and comfort. The lanyard hole on the handle end is suitable for suspension. Heat-treated blade of knives has excellent hardness, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- 9.5-inch WOOD & BONE SAW - This bone saw with the clever blunt hooked tip would avoid breaking the bladder or intestines virtually, ensuring meat not harmed during dressing. The serrations are configured to increase efficiency with T-handle and innovative hook tip, 1.8 mm thickness, 5 oz
- OTHER MUST-HAVE ACCESSORIES - 7-1/2” X 10-1/2” Cutting Board; Rib Spreader Folded Length: 7”, Unfolded Length: 12”; HCS Knife Sharpener Total Length: 12-1/2”, Game Shears, Red Cleaning Gloves
- COMPLETE FIELD DRESSING KIT - The MOSSY OAK Game Processing Set includes almost tools and knives you need, for hunting, camping or fishing, be prepared and make sure these tools are with you to ensure an excellent experience
Tips to Help Sharpen Your Knife Set
It takes a lot of time to learn the right way of sharpening your knives since the blades may get damaged in the process. Read on to find out more.
There are things you can do to know whether your knives are still in shape. You may slice a tomato and if you were able to cut right through it, then they are still sharp; but if you do it with difficulty then it's time to seek for some services for sharpening.
The blades are basically tiny saws that get damaged after every use. The blades can get curved or twisted. Knives that are made up of hard metal, although they are sturdier than ones made up of softer metal, would still need sharpening. It is important to match your knives with sharpeners made up of a substance harder that the makeup of the knife. Steel ones are largely used by professionals but a ceramic sharpener is better for the stainless steel knives we commonly own.
When you are using a ceramic sharpener for your knives, you should start by placing the blade at the angle of your sharpener then descending the whole blade down the sharpener. You should feel the graze of the cutting edge and the sharpener. Know your stroke and repeat if necessary on both side of the knife.
However, if you are using steel sharpeners instead of a ceramic sharpener, you should do the reverse. You should put the blade at the base of the sharpener. Work your hands away form each other but sustaining the contact of the blade and the sharpener at about 25 degrees.
Periodic grinding is a requirement for your knives whether you use them constantly or not just to generate a new cutting edge. Sanding wheel or a large grinder with stones is of great use to carve a new one on your knives. But if you have no experience then the best thing is to seek for a professional sharpener for better results.