Best Hunting Maps For Garmin Gps in 2022
onX: Montana Hunting Map for Garmin GPS - Hunt Chip with Public & Private Land Ownership - Hunting Units - Includes Premium Membership for onX Hunting App for iPhone, Android & Web
- Land Ownership: Color-coded public and private lands, Land owner names with property boundaries
- Geographic: 24K topo, Section lines & numbers, roads, Water Data, Key points of interest
- State Specific: Game Management or Hunting Units, Hunter access programs, Conservation and program lands
- Road and Trail Data: View city, highway, county, Forest Service, back-roads, trail systems, and more
- HUNT Membership for phone, tablet, and computer included
Garmin GPSMAP 64st, TOPO U.S. 100K with High-Sensitivity GPS and GLONASS Receiver
- Sunlight Readable 2.6 inches color display. Display size : 1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 centimeter). Battery life : 16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.Weight 8.1 ounce (230 grams) with batteries
- Receive Smart Notifications* and pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor, speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
- Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track (64s/64st only). 3 axis compass with barometric altimeter.Routes:200
Garmin GPSMAP 64st Topo US 100K GPS Handheld Receiver with 2.6-Inches Blacklit Display (Renewed)
- Sunlight-Readable 2.6" color display. Display size-1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 cm). Battery life-16 hours. Water rating IPX7
- Expanded Internal Memory 8GB.Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM Use with 2 traditional AA batteries (best with Polaroid AA batteries), or the optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.Weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- Receive Smart Notifications and pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitor, Tempe temperature sensor, speed/cadence, or use to control your VIRB action camera (64s/64st only)
- Wirelessly upload data to Garmin Connect and view on smartphone, plus share activities as they happen with Live Track (64s/64st only).3-axis compass with barometric altimeter.Routes:200
Garmin GPSMAP 64x, Handheld GPS, Preloaded with TopoActive Maps
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2. 6” sunlight-readable color display
- Preloaded with Topo Active maps (U. S. and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
Garmin GPSMAP 66st, Handheld Hiking GPS with 3â€ Color Display, Topo Maps and GPS/GLONASS/Galileo Support (010-01918-10)
- Premium GPS handheld with Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription and TOPO maps
- Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing. Display size - 1.5 W x 2.5 H inch (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3 inch diag (7.6 cm)
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to Birdseye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription and preloaded TOPO U.S. and Canada maps
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
Garmin 010-01199-20 GPSMAP 64st Worldwide Handheld GPS 1 Yr. Subscription Preloaded US Map + 32GB Memory Card + LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight + Carrying Case + 4X AA Batteries w/Charger
- Garmin AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full Garmin USA WARRANTY
- Garmin GPSMAP 64st Worldwide Handheld GPS 1 Year BirdsEye Subscription Preloaded US Map
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen & a high-sensitivity GPS & GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Garmin GPSMAP 64st Worldwide Handheld GPS - Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps - 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription - Carabiner clip - USB cable - Manual
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Garmin GPSMAP 64st Worldwide Handheld GPS 1 Yr. BirdsEye Subscription Preloaded US Map - LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight - Garmin Universal Carrying Case - Sandisk 32GB microSDHC UHS Class 10 Memory Card - 4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/ Charger
Garmin eTrex 30x, Handheld GPS Navigator with 3-axis Compass, Enhanced Memory and Resolution, 2.2-inch Color Display, Water Resistant
- UPGRADED DISPLAY Features a 2.2” 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels). Physical dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- LOAD MORE MAPS Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart g2, City Navigator NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- PRELOADED BASEMAP Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- BUILT IN SENSORS eTrex 30x adds a built in 3 axis tilt compensated electronic compass and a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time
- WIRELESS Wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices simply press “send” to transfer your information also wirelessly connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB and accessory sensors
Garmin Foretrex 401 Waterproof Hiking GPS
- Features high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
- Keeps track of routes, tracks and waypoints, and heart rate with add on heart rate monitor (sold separate). Uses standard AAA batteries. 2 required.
- TracBack feature retraces user's path on the easy-to-read LCD display;Display resolution 100 x 64 pixels;Battery life Up to 17 hours in GPS mode;Track Log 10000. Display size : 1.42 x 0.91 inches
- Supports dual position readout so user can view current location in multiple formats. Audible tones. Hold the compass level when navigating to ensure maximum accuracy
- Features trip computer, sunrise/sunset times, hunting/fishing information, electronic compass and barometric altimeter
Garmin in Reach Explorer+, Handheld Satellite Communicator with Topo Maps and GPS Navigation
- 100 percent global Iridium satellite coverage enables two way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends. Water rating : IPX7. Battery : Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Pair with mobile devices using the free earthmate app for access to downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- In reach explorer+ device adds preloaded Delorme topo maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
Garmin etrex Touch 35
- Touchscreen - 2.6-inch color, capacitive touchscreen display
- Activity profiles - easy-to-use navigation for multiple activities, including climb, hike, hunt, bike, geocache, fish and more
- Electronic compass - all models offer a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when standing still, without holding it level
- Built-in mapping - all models feature worldwide base map with shaded relief, while the 35t comes preloaded with either topo u.s. 100k or topo Canada maps
- Barometric altimeter - smart notifications - ant+ connectivity
Garmin GPS Navigation System Review
A review of Garmin nuvi and zumo GPS systems for passenger vehicles.
The nüvi® and zūmo® series by Garmin are intended for use with passenger vehicles, with the zūmo® models specifically designed to be motorcycle friendly.
Garmin nüvi® GPS series
Garmin has 26 models in the nüvi® series, ranging from $160 for a basic model to $550 for the fully decked out models.
The first distinguishing factor between the 26 Garmin nüvi® GPS models is the screen size and portability options. There are four screen sizes, listed as width by height: base display - 2.8" x 2.1"; wide screen - 3.8" x 2.25"; extra-wide screen - 4.5" x 2.7"; large screen - 4.4" x 2.5". At each price level Garmin offers models which are waterproof or ultra-thin. It is important to consider all the situations in which you will use your GPS device. Having a waterproof model will be important if you will use the GPS device outside of your vehicle, walking in the city or hiking in the woods. An ultra-thin model can also be useful if you will carry the GPS device with you, sliding the GPS device into your briefcase or laptop bag, instead of storing it in your vehicle.
The second distinguishing factor is preloaded street maps. All Garmin nüvi® GPS models have preloaded street maps, with the less expensive models containing street maps for the lower 48 states, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Three more preloaded street map levels are available as the price of the model increases. These options are street maps for North America, for Europe and North America or for Europe and North America as well as US topographic maps. All models speak the street names and include pedestrian navigation options.
The third group of distinguishing options include sound capabilities. The higher end Garmin nüvi® GPS models tend to be Bluetooth® wireless capable while the lower end models are not. Also, the FM lifetime traffic functionality is included with the higher priced models but only as an optional add-on for an additional cost for the entry level models.
The last group of distinguishing factors are multi-function options. Most of the higher end Garmin nüvi® GPS models offer a built-in FM transmitter or MP3 player. If you usually carry one of these, by choosing a higher end model your Garmin nüvi® GPS device can be your FM radio or MP3 player.
Once you have determined the Garmin nüvi® GPS models which fit your needs based on the above factors, then you can concentrate on the navigation functionality Garmin nüvi® offers and pin-point the model which is right for you. These Garmin navigation features are: photo navigation, 3-D building view, lane assist, ecoRoute to calculate more fuel-efficient routes, route planning, and speech recognition. Each of these navigation functions will raise the price of the Garmin nüvi® GPS model selected.
Garmin zūmo® GPS series
The Garmin zūmo® series are semi-ruggedized models designed for bikers. The Garmin zūmo® series consists of 2 models, priced at $800 and $900. Both of the Garmin zūmo® GPS models are Bluetooth® wireless enabled, waterproof, and battery powered.