10 Best Hunting Pack Saw
Updated on: March 2023
Best Hunting Pack Saw in 2023
Gerber Vital Pack Saw [31-002741]
Outdoor Edge Hunting Griz T-Handle Fixed Blade Saw for Ripping Through Bone, Meat, and Wood, 8" Blade, Rubberized Non-Slip TRP Handle, Quick Release Glass/Nylon Sheath (Model GW-2)
- ULTMIATE T-SHAPED HANDLE FIELD SAW - this practical saw features a T-shaped handle to allow comfortable straight wrist cutting from any angle, which reduces fatigue during long use.
- BLADE - Triple ground diamond cut Chrome coated 65Mn blade easily penetrates tough bone and wood.
- BLADE Length - 8" blade, 11.3" overall.
- SHEATH - Quick-release glass/nylon sheath with swivel clip attachment.
- Weight: 5.4 ounces
Hooyman MegaBite Hunterâ€™s Combo Bone Saw and Handsaw with Nylon Sheath for Cutting Trimming Hunting and Camping
- DIMENSIONS: Extends to 17 inches and collapses to 9.5 inches
- BE PREPARED: With one saw blade, one bone blade and an interchangeable design to quickly switch between both and paired with a nylon sheath, this combo is ready for every situation
- DURABLE: Constructed from high carbon SK5 steel combined with impulse hardened 4-edge tooth, MegaBite XP design this blade is ready for unmatched cutting and a longer cutting life
- EASE OF USE: Two locking positions paired with a double molded handle make for easy use while trimming or dressing
- VERSATILITY: This combo comes with a MegaBite XP Wood Blade for trimming as well as a MegaBite XP Bone Blade that will easily cut through bone, meat and hide without clogging making it the perfect set for outdoorsmen of all types
Sagen Hunters Field Saw I
- Hunters field saw
- Field dress deer, sheep, and black bear
- Safely and quickly cuts the pelvis and rib bone while protecting the bladder and colon during field dressing
- Handle features four-finger T-style grip
- Sheath colors may vary
Mossy Oak Mini Saw
- Has an ergonomic grip handle, which is perfect for several different applications.
- Belt loop carrying case included for easy storage and transportation.
- Several uses includes: Trimming small tree limbs, cutting pelvice bone, and much more.
Old Timer 3150OTCP T Handle Saw 8.2in Stainless Steel Saw with 6.1in Saw Tooth Blade and Sawcut Handle for Outdoor, Survival, Hunting and Camping
- DIMENSIONS: 8.2 inch (20.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 6.1 inches (15.4 cm) and a weight of 2.6 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13MoV High Carbon S.S. with a sawcut T-shaped handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black, polyester sheath making it the ideal carry for wood and bone sawing
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the T style handle
Wicked WTG-007 Bone Saw
- Closed length: 8.25 in. - Blade length: 7.0 in.
- Impulse hardened high carbon steel blade, comfortable non-slip rubber over-mold grip design
- Rugged cast aluminum handle construction
- Fail Safe Blade Lock Design with hardened steel lock-pin and hardware – NO PLASTIC to break
Gerber Exchange-a-Blade Saw 
- Interchangeable blades are sharp, durable, and designed with purpose
- Includes coarse blade for wood, and fine blade for bone
- Overall Length: 14.2"
- Blade Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 8.7 oz
GARTOL Portable Folding Hand Saw - Camping Pruning Saw Features 3-Sides Razor Tooth Blade and Comfortable Handle, Hand Tools Great for Hunting DIY Woodworking Trimming Tree Branches PVC Bamboo Bone
- SHARP RAZOR TOOTH BLADE DESIGNED: Razor tooth saws are designed to be as comfortable in your hand as they are effective in cutting. Each whetstone-ground razor tooth is sharpened on 3 sides, then impulse hardened for a longer life. You can easily cut branches up to 4-inches in diameter with this rust-resistant powerful handsaw! You can cut faster as a result of this tri-edge teeth blade which fits around the log perfectly, will not get stuck.
- WIDELY USED HANDSAW : This is an excellent portable hand saw, whether for yard work or campsite use. Pruning Saw measures 16.6" long when open and folds to a compact 9". Throw this lightweight saw in your backpack, toolbox or car for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. This camping saw will be a great help in the bush for trail maintenance or while camping or constructing shelter. Application garden pruning, arborist, camping, DIY woodworking, hunting, hiking.
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP GRIP: The ergonomic rubberized grip fits the hand naturally and is designed to prevent dropping when loosely held. So the rugged razor tooth blade remains stable during strong pulls resulting in accurate cuts.The size will work with any hand size from small to extra-large.
- SAFE LOCKING MECHANISM: GARTOL hand saw is easy to open & close with a lock. Which keeps blade firmly in place during use and prevent the accident of saw blade falling or gripping by impacting, beside, it ensures safe when not in use.
- WHAT YOU GET. GARTOL portable folding hand saw and our friendly customer service. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers.
Folding Hand Saw Wood Saw Multi -Purpose 8" Triple Cut Carbon Steel Blade - Premium Folding Saw w/Gear Lock for Security - Ergonomic No-Slip Handle - Rugged Strength & Durability for Camping, Hiking
- ★ MANY HAND SAWS ARE MADE OF FLIMSY AND CHEAP MATERIALS that bend and even break after a few uses. At Home Planet Gear, we made it our goal to create a SOLID, HIGH-PERFORMING saw made of PREMIUM MATERIALS that don't bend or break. After weeks of testing, we perfected EverSaw Folding Hand Saw, a rugged pull cut hand saw with a MEDIUM-TOOTH, ADJUSTABLE 8” SK5 CARBON STEEL BLADE. Made to easily cut wood, bone, and plastic up to 4” in diameter, cutting will never be a struggle again.
- ★ UNLIKE FOLDING SAWS WITH FAULTY POP-BUTTON LOCKING MECHANISMS that allow the saw to close or snap unexpectedly – a major SAFETY HAZARD – our small hand saw wood is specially designed with a stronger, DEPENDABLE GEAR LOCK to secure the open blade firmly in place. Our folding camp saw ’s blade fits fully into the handle, so NO TEETH ARE EXPOSED when closed – You feel extra safe while carrying it.
- ★ WHILE OTHER hand saws for cutting wood TEND TO BE MUCH DULLER THAN EXPECTED, our saw blade features super sharp, TRIPLE-CUT RAZOR TEETH made for Japanese-style pull cut sawing. Hardened to stay sharp and reduce friction, for SMOOTH, FAST SAWING. And with our butcher saw ’s ergonomic, thermoplastic RIBBED RUBBER HANDLE, you’ll never have to worry about it slipping.
- ★ TRULY MULTIPURPOSE – Our wood cutter has a WIDE VARIETY OF USES ranging from a backpacking saw, camping saw folding and hunting gear saw to a branch cutter, tree saw, limb saw, snow saw, winter pruning saw and pruning saws for tree trimming. They’re the perfect camping gear dad gifts for men and women, for their portable tool box. With an extended full length of 17” and 9½” inches when closed, our bone saw is a CONVENIENT SIZE AND WEIGHT for easy carry.
- ★ AT HOME PLANET GEAR, WE PUT IN THE TIME, RESEARCH, AND CARE to craft PREMIUM QUALITY, HIGH-PERFORMANCE TOOLS for the outdoorsman and outdoorswoman. A FAMILY-OWNED company right here in the U.S., our customers have been our top priority from day one. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with our hand saws for trees – during the entire LIFETIME of your purchase – don’t hesitate to REACH OUT TO US so we can make it right.
How to Help Your ADD/ADHD Child with Reading
Your child needs to become a confident and delighted reader. So help your child develop a passion for reading by going book hunting and by reading together.
That's why it's essential that your ADD/ADHD child become a confident and delighted reader. If he has a learning disability, get him immediate help. If she has trouble focusing on the page, get her eyes checked. Do whatever it takes to remove any impediments between your ADD/ADHD child and the printed word.
Then help your child develop a passion for reading. Make a weekly date to go to your neighborhood library so he can freely explore and take out whatever books he wants. Give her a generous book allowance and take her book shopping to spend it. Teach your child that these books are for fun, so if he starts a book and doesn't like it, he can just put it aside and start another.
Spend time reading with your ADD/ADHD child. Instead of watching TV in the evening, read together. You can read to her, she can read to you, or you can each read quietly to yourselves.
Go book hunting together. Most libraries have used book sales, so mark the dates on your calendar and make them family outings. And don't limit yourself to your own library - you don't need a library card to shop, so check out all the libraries within a decent driving distance.
Then there are used and outlet bookstores, secondhand shops, and garage sales. Whenever you go to a mall or on a vacation, make book hunting a top priority.
And when birthdays and other holidays come around, give gifts of books and magazine subscriptions. Fill your home with reading material until reading becomes second nature for everyone in your family.
Reading is one of the great gifts of being human, so help your child learn to enjoy his birthright.