Best Hunting Pellets For 177 in 2023
H&N Terminator Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets, Stunning Accuracy and Deadly Force for Hunting, .177 Caliber, 7.25 Grains (400 Count)
- SUPER ACCURATE: Accuracy is the Terminator’s calling card. The snug fit and precision of the Terminator in your . 177 cal airgun delivers extreme accuracy every time, for a consistent, reliable shooting experience.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The raised point in the center of the hollowpoint aids in penetration while the notched edges increase expansion, delivering a knockout punch to your target.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The knockdown power and shock delivered by the partitioned hollowpoint means one shot is all you need to make a clean, humane kill: ideal for rabbits, squirrels, skunks, and other pests.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The H&N Terminator is capable of producing consistent and tight groups out to 25 yards.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the tin is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
- Included Components: H and N Terminator Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets .177 cal.
H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets, Deadly Accuracy for Hunting, .177 Caliber / 9.57 Grains (400 Count)
- SUPER ACCURATE: The snug fit and precision of the Baracuda Hunter Extreme .177 pellets makes them extremely accurate every time, for a consistent and reliable shooting experience.
- POWERFUL KNOCKDOWN: The Baracuda Hunter Extreme delivers devastating force in a small package. In fact, this .177 caliber performs like a .22 caliber pellet.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The maximum shock effect delivered by the expanding hollowpoint means one shot is all you need: ideal for rabbits, squirrels, skunks, and other small game pests.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The Baracuda Hunter Extreme .177 is deadly accurate within 40 yards, making it ideal for backyard target shooting or vermin extermination.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the container is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
Gamo 632270154 RED FIRE PELLETS .177 CAL. TINS OF 150 -
- 177 caliber
- Quantity: Tin of 150
- Style: Polymer tip
- Material: lead
- Tin of 150 state-of-the-art Red Fire pellets
- Diamond-shaped polymer trip for true ballistic trajectory
- Polymer tip creates a mushrooming effect on impact
- Velocity of up to 843 per second
- 0.177 caliber; pellets weigh 7.8 grams each
Gamo Luxor Cu Sharp Pyramid Shaped .177 Caliber Hunting Pellet
- Pyramid shape. Non-lead, copper layer.
- .177 Cal
- 5.2 gr
- 150 pellets
- harp, pyramid-shaped tip to cut and shatter your target. Copper layer for enhanced impact energy. Lead-free material for increased velocity and impact.
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- .177 Caliber
- Sharp pyramid shaped tip pellet
- Copper layer for enhanced impact energy
- Lead-free pellet
- Quantity: 150
Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal
- .177 Cal pellet single cocking break barrel
- The Varmint features a long lasting spring piston able to deliver 1250 fps of muzzle velocity with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets .177 Cal
- Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel. Grooved cylinder rail
- 4 x 32 Shockproof Scope. Gamo trigger with adjustable second stage. It has a synthetic ambidextrous all-weather stock with a rubber recoil pad. Lightweight design
- Noise dampening: None
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Made In Spain
H&N Hornet Pointed Airgun Pellets, .177 Caliber / 10.03 Grains (225 Count)
- Excellent for hunting/ Maximum piercing power
- Content: 225 air gun pellets
- Pellet Caliber/Weight: .177 / 9.6 Grains
- For air pistols / rifles with a minimum muzzle energy of 5.5 ft.lbs
- Screw-on lid prevents accidental pellet spills
Crosman LF1754 PowerShot Fast Flight Penetrator Pellets, .177 Cal, 5.4 Grains, Pointed, Lead-Free, 150ct
- Made using the highest quality components
- Performance and quality tested
- The most trusted name is airsoft and air gun accessories and equipment
Benjamin 750-Count .177-Caliber Hollow Point Pellets
- .177 Caliber
- 7.9 grain-weight
- 750-count container
Gamo 632092754 Performance Airgun Pellets Combo Pack 1000 Assorted, .177 Caliber
- Assorted 177 caliber ammo
- Quantity: 1000
- Material: lead
- Assorted .177 cal ammo
- Master Point, Match, Magnum, Hunter.
H&N Sniper Magnum Pellets, Extreme Accuracy and Knockdown Power for Hunting and Target Shooting, .22 Caliber, 18 Grain (250 Count)
- SUPERB ACCURACY: The aerodynamic design combined with the tight, precise fit of these pellets in your .22 caliber barrel creates a great seal for consistent flight and excellent groupings.
- REMARKABLY CONSISTENT: Open the package and you’ll see that each pellet is precision made for minimal size, shape, or weight deviation. Load them and you’ll experience the same consistent shooting experience every time.
- POWERFUL KNOCKDOWN. The high mass of the .22 caliber pellet combined with the low drag of the aerodynamic domed barrel shape makes it especially hard-hitting, with excellent knockdown power at the target.
- PERFECT FOR LONG-RANGE HUNTING: The .22 cal H&N Sniper Magnum is ideal for long-range hunting, its accuracy and consistency delivering a clean, humane kill: hunt mice, squirrels, and chipmunks, small bird game like sparrows and magpies, and other pests.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and consistency. Even the container is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental spills.
- NOTE: PACKAGING MAY VARY
Easter Egg Coloring for a New Generation
Coloring Easter eggs have developed from dying them in pots of boiling onions, to little water-coloring pellets, to new and exciting ways to personalize eggs for the future!
I vaguely remember my grandmother creating some beautiful, almond-hued Easter eggs every year with a pot of boiling water and some onions. She could have just gotten some brown chicken eggs from the whole foods market and called it good.
When I was a little older, I remember sitting around the dining room table with my mother, putting tiny Paas pills into water and vinegar to make pastel colored eggs for Easter. We could have just eaten some food coloring after we ate are eggs and called it good.
But now that I am an adult with a son, how will I color eggs with him? Surely he will see the Paas Easter egg coloring kits on any number of aisles in any type of stores, and demand them as the only thing that will make the 'perfect' Easter egg!
I think that instead of that option, I will come up with some creative ideas that will give him something other than your typical monochrome egg.
To truly customize and create a child's own eggs, why not use something they already have plenty of... crayons! Now wait, it isn't as boring as all of that. The idea is to color the boiled eggs shortly after they have come out of the boiling water, but have had long enough to cool so that little hands can touch them without being burnt. That way, they are not just coloring with the crayons like normal, they are painting with them! The color melts onto the egg and spreads out, creating a very unique egg. You may want to go out and buy a new package of crayons, because heat can be pretty hard on them, and you wouldn't want to ruin their 'good' crayons.
Find metallic crayons, and mix them with normal colors. This is going to melt the crayons into each other, and create some really interesting effects with the crayons, and make them look so much more interesting then your traditional colored eggs. Heck, even monochromatic eggs done in this fashion are sure to outshine a traditionally colored Easter egg (especially if you use a gold or silver crayon)! Mix the colored crayons up with some white, so you have some 'clear' spots on your egg for a different look.